Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think DGSW's friend Julio had polio but that was a long time ago so I might be misremembering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

beerinator posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1764763255564628428

I like how the chryon says "45th President of the UNTIED States"

The last time the US had mass roundups and deportations, a bunch of people got killed and thousands of non-white American citizens were deported in the process. But of course that’s a feature, not a bug to these assholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Karma Comedian posted:

Signed, the author,

Reported for account sharing.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Hazo posted:

El Polio Loco

Los Hermano Polio.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Still lolling at "we'll start with the bad ones"

Some movie villain rear end dialogue right there

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

When I called MAL a flea market I wasn't being literal, dammit. So that poor dog was dressed up and auctioned off for this?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/bnonews/status/1764781238550680002?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

"how much for the leetle gorl?"

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

lol this could be out of an 80's movie starring chevy chase

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:shrug: its a step up from War Thunder

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I thought Project 100000 ended in the early 70s?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Like what even is that dialogue. "I'm just going to carefully repeat every saucy morsel back to you on this recorded messaging app, speaking distinctly into your lapel flower, my love"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Vampire Panties posted:

:shrug: its a step up from War Thunder

Lmao, I was about to make a similar comment.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
My dearest love Dave, what are the current Ukrainian capabilities in and around aviidikava? My special secret agent boy

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Bullshit at least in War Thunder you get to win an argument about the stealth profile of an F-35C. This is just the stupidest man on earth being given access to classified info.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I don’t think he even was having sex lol

Just some goon disclosing national secrets to a jog and an ai chat bot

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Like what even is that dialogue. "I'm just going to carefully repeat every saucy morsel back to you on this recorded messaging app, speaking distinctly into your lapel flower, my love"

Imagine being the scammer whose day job scamming old people out of their savings and you end up hooking a loose-tongued american officer. is it awesome, because you can sell state secrets for way more than you can sell Edith Q. Public's personal data? or is it stupid bullshit, because now your boss is going to make it into a whole Thing and you're stuck cupping this idiot's balls for a month?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ME: I slowly unzip my folder of classified intel

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

These $10,000/plate fundraising dinners have taken a dark, ghoulish turn

Yep They're 20k/plate+ now!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Dollars to donuts that was Putin himself talking to sweet ol' Dave.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

ME: I slowly unzip my folder of classified intel

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Going to laugh really hard if safety briefings have to cover romance scams now.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Azuth0667 posted:

Going to laugh really hard if safety briefings have to cover romance scams now.

Pig Butchering Scams

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

new type of incel, intelligence celibate

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
NATO Desire is a decent bodice-ripper title.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This is what happens when you teach a profoundly unintelligent people to believe in their dreams.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

incelligence

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

incelligence

Don't let the man get you down when you're the man

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Private butchering more like it.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Man that is some high-grade second-hand embarrassment.

He's big secret special boy.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

TrashMammal posted:

incelligence

Gold.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"it's so sweet you're breaking the law to give me this cool info handsome super criminal guy."~a not suspicious thing to hear from someone

maybe...maybe we should curb out of control capitalism so people can afford to date real people? give more time off? create a healthier work/life balance?

no? out of control capitalism and isolation to create a society where people in high stations can be bribed with "five minutes of being nice"? cool. i'm sure that's a great long term plan.

loving thomas at least got an rv.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

look i know people sometimes are blind to scams (except that the cut lady, no sympathy for her), but come on.. "tell me nato secrets,.... uh... my love?" actually loving works? that guy's has access to "secrets"?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This is just the stupidest man on earth being given access to classified info.
trump????

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Yeah, this would just be a massively brutal, incompetent clusterfuck and probably end up being a major humanitarian disaster. I know that'd be the point if you're a MAGA Nazi but to everyone else this would just be a horror show.

But ok, go ahead and pull the rug out from under a lot of vital industries that float on the backs of cheap migrant labor. People think poo poo is expensive now....

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

time to dust off pvt snafu

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lmfao holy poo poo that's so bad

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

Private butchering more like it.

Retired Lt Col butchering.

quote:

David Franklin Slater, 63, was taken into custody in Nebraska on Friday on a three-count federal indictment. He was expected to make an initial court appearance on Tuesday.
The indictment accuses Slater of giving classified material by email and online messages about the Russia-Ukraine war to someone claiming to be a woman living in Ukraine.
Slater, who retired as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army before joining the Air Force as a civilian employee, was assigned to U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, the Justice Department said.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/media/1340961/dl?inline

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Strong Sauce posted:

look i know people sometimes are blind to scams (except that the cut lady, no sympathy for her), but come on.. "tell me nato secrets,.... uh... my love?" actually loving works? that guy's has access to "secrets"?

Air Force. Says it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO at those chat exchanges. Goddamn.