Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

A lot has happened ITT in the absence of a solid josh content. Hopefully this is how the healing can begin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

It's certainly a very weird and hosed up movie where every character is inexplicably sweaty and gross looking also the main character has an arm growing out of his back

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

reViews are so boring im gonna go on roblox

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

It's certainly a very weird and hosed up movie where every character is inexplicably sweaty and gross looking also the main character has an arm growing out of his back

It's so loving bad. No one should ever watch it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

It's certainly a very weird and hosed up movie where every character is inexplicably sweaty and gross looking

That's not the movie, that's Jay and Josh.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
ah... das some good content

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I don't know that I've ever heard of it.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Me as I see josh for the first time in 3 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-nMGtaAoXw

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Endless Trash posted:

reViews are so boring im gonna go on roblox

Can you spot me some robux my bitch mom shut down the card I swiped

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Based on this re:View, I strongly suspect that Adam Rifkin might have been a coke dealer. It’s the only way to explain the content of this film and the cast he is able to assemble (not to mention the performances that cast gives).

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Turn on you're tv

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

sharknado slashfic posted:

Turn on you're tv

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

priznat posted:

Can you spot me some robux my bitch mom shut down the card I swiped

:sever:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

lol

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Schonland's "Extra Mild" Franks
The Taste of the Century

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this is the way

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

A+

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

lmao but really tho yes

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

now this is rlm posting!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

I just randomly remembered a dope scene and I don't remember what movie it was. Like a new James Bond or maybe a John Wick where the protagonist and someone he's trying to protect are in a bulletproof car and the car spins out and one of the bad guys approaches with a pump-action shotgun and just starts blasting the window over and over and it becomes very clear the window is not going to hold for very long. I don't remember how it resolves and I wanted to see it but I don't recall the movie. lol if it's from John Wick 2

No time to die I think? One of the Craig bonds

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

lmao

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

If you could make an image a thread title this would be it

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/jordanarywriter/status/1764756807007039964/photo/1

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Vim Fuego posted:

It's so loving bad. No one should ever watch it

I'm glad they have Re:View to talk about random deep cuts and oddities they're enthusiastic about, back The Dark Backward is really hard to sit through and knowing it was written by an idiot teenage absolutely makes sense. Also:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i read they were aired in chile but they were not inserted in to the actual films to skirt laws or whatever as claimed, but were simply commercials that aired during regular breaks. thus i was lied to. thus i withdraw my apologies and curse all who received them

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Looks like Jay used is Trivia earnings to buy that jacket.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmao

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

dr_rat posted:

Okay you've convinced me, I'm official hiring you as the composer for Dune part 3.

You think you could write a version of the jingle that goes for 2 hrs 45 minute'ish?

Someone made it.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This Dark Backward movie looks like poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

*doesnt understand the meme format* lol anyway

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

PostNouveau posted:

This Dark Backward movie looks like poo poo

I mean, they're right that it's very nihilistic, but it's quite easy to make a nihilistic movie that's still fun and this isn't it. Also The Chase is somehow more unhinged than The Dark Backward but at least it has a lot of fun cameos.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

i read they were aired in chile but they were not inserted in to the actual films to skirt laws or whatever as claimed, but were simply commercials that aired during regular breaks. thus i was lied to. thus i withdraw my apologies and curse all who received them

I mean normal commercial breaks are inserted into the actual film

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

That's some zoomer (?) poo poo alright

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

That DICK! posted:

Thank you for researching joke and pinning it down so the humor can die like a beautiful butterfly caught by a collector

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

*doesnt understand the meme format*

of course

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

look at this guy, admits in public to not having perfect recall on shots from Creating Rem Lazar (1989, dir. S. Zakarin, feat S. Zakarin as The Evil Vorock)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

that's a millennial meme, you're even older than you thought