Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jeeeeesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1764783042353045504

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Is NYC an abandoned, smoking ruin completely overrun by murderous immigrants yet?

They said this would happen because judges were mean to Trump there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrMojok posted:

Is NYC an abandoned, smoking ruin completely overrun by murderous immigrants yet?

They said this would happen because judges were mean to Trump there.

See, Escape from NY

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Strong Sauce posted:

look i know people sometimes are blind to scams (except that the cut lady, no sympathy for her), but come on.. "tell me nato secrets,.... uh... my love?" actually loving works? that guy's has access to "secrets"?

a story old as time

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

demonic rituals lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hahahaha

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just say NO

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
If there's anyone whose opinions I trust about black men, it's a random white woman

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

look i know people sometimes are blind to scams (except that the cut lady, no sympathy for her), but come on.. "tell me nato secrets,.... uh... my love?" actually loving works? that guy's has access to "secrets"?

Yes. Its like the single most effective method of secret gathering because you dont gotta pay the idiot committing the crimes against their own country and dont have to bother getting one of your own security clearance.

People are real dumb.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jeeeeesus Christ

change offensive against to offenses by

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

from many moons ago, but i'm just catching up and lol

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
"Ethnic slurs a good thing to have to hear at work, actually" - Charlie Kirk

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jeeeeesus Christ

It gets even worse when you actually read about it. Like it was just constant racism non stop.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

this is not black culture!!!

(never look up the history of drag balls)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ghostlight posted:

this is not black culture!!!

(never look up the history of drag balls)

That's white culture forced upon black men. Or if not forced, they were mind controlled into doing it. And they've also been mind controlled into enjoying it too.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Ah, yes, how could we have forgotten the stereotypical modern cultural American masculine aesthetic sensibilities of traditional African male formal clothing.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

Can almost guarantee that the Trump folks would suggest to fill the gaping hole this would cause in the labour market with prison inmates. It ain’t (legally) slavery if they’re dressed in orange!

No, it is still slavery if they’re inmates and this is a reminder that the United States still engages in slavery.

“13th Amendment” posted:

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Now please ignore that laws and enforcement of said laws seem to negatively affect certain groups, that were previously enslaved, more than others.

If the US doesn’t want to be a slave state that clause has to go, but it won’t. Especially with republicans really wanting slavery to return.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Froghammer posted:

The added adrenaline, when used correctly, can increase productivity dramatically!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Hollismason posted:

It gets even worse when you actually read about it. Like it was just constant racism non stop.
Yeah, pretty sure that's a Title VII claim of the Civil Rights Act, a federal law. A hostile workplace based on race is a textbook case of why it exists.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

there'll probably never be another amendment to the US constitution. there sure as poo poo wont be one in our lifetimes

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Holy poo poo. What a line to draw.

1) Guy shows up to a fashion awards show in something a fashion designer made and it's, predictably, outside the norm because that's what loving fashion designers do.

2) Something

3) Something

4) WHITE LIBERALS ARE THE REAL NAZIS!!!!!! :byodood:

How exhausting it must be to be a right-wing culture warrior. What a complete waste of your own life.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

EVERYONE SHUT UP

I need to know more about the guy who went to jail for murdering a person who farted in his face. Don't try to cover it up with news about Trump.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

there'll probably never be another amendment to the US constitution. there sure as poo poo wont be one in our lifetimes

The next Constitutional amendment will be a Roe v Wade amendment. It’s going to be like Prohibition. I’m not saying it’ll happen tomorrow, but after a decade or two, Reproductive Rights will be enumerated in the Constitution, ‘cuz people grew up with them for the past 50 years, and the Republicans are only going to get weirder and weirder with it.

Then hopefully the anti-abortion fucks will leave for Russia or some other shithole forever.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Maguoob posted:

No, it is still slavery if they’re inmates and this is a reminder that the United States still engages in slavery.

Now please ignore that laws and enforcement of said laws seem to negatively affect certain groups, that were previously enslaved, more than others.

If the US doesn’t want to be a slave state that clause has to go, but it won’t. Especially with republicans really wanting slavery to return.

Colorado in 2018 actually removed the slavery as punishment exception from our state constitution.

e: state

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

I need to know more about the guy who went to jail for murdering a person who farted in his face. Don't try to cover it up with news about Trump.

I farted in Trump’s face and he murdered me. :sad:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

loving same.

I demand answers.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

the US Constitution, as it applies to 50 states, sure as poo poo won't survive our lifetimes. Whatever balkanization happens after places like Florida are completely ruined/submerged from global climate change will probably have EU style constitutions (or they'll be Warlord states)

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

:same:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

More like assassout

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Batterypowered7 posted:

Smart enough to join the cushy branch.
I have no idea if this is true, but if it were, yes? So? Like, why would you ever dickwave about how you decided to become a bigger dumber tool of a fascist country that will definitely kill you so some rich guy gets an extra zero on his net worth?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

https://www.nydailynews.com/2013/05/16/woman-stabs-boyfriend-after-he-farts-in-her-face-during-argument/

i found this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
it had to be florida

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Vampire Panties posted:

the US Constitution, as it applies to 50 states, sure as poo poo won't survive our lifetimes. Whatever balkanization happens after places like Florida are completely ruined/submerged from global climate change will probably have EU style constitutions (or they'll be Warlord states)

:same:

eh... it's weathered a lot of things that seemed poised to kill it. granted, most of them were in the 19th century

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

For more information, please consult the documentary "Assy McGee"

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I think you can read more on Wikipedia here.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Froghammer posted:

Charlie Kirk bravely charging to the wrong side of history, defending the white man’s right to use racial slurs against his peers. :patriot:

I only thought his face was absurdly small, I didn’t know the brain followed suit.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Strong Sauce posted:

EVERYONE SHUT UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Somehow a republican primary sadder than DC