Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wtf is a parasitic post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the site can handle many many threads unlike the posters of SA

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EPA posting style is completely parasitic and a dead end street.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

🎵Wrong Way Down a Dead End Street🎵

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alaois posted:

EPA posting style is completely parasitic and a dead end street.

is not

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jesus WEP posted:

wtf is a parasitic post

empty quoting

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Picturing Rovert making a run-in in the hell thread and getting thrown out like DJ Jazzy Jeff on Fresh Prince and smiling serenely.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AEW Hell thread getting a lil Shasta McNasty but give it a bit to work itself out

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I like the hell thread

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I think fez_machine is ready to take a break.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fez_machine posted:

I think the Hell thread is ready to take a break
l

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

AEW Hell thread getting a lil Shasta McNasty but give it a bit to work itself out

i was away for a day watching the pape, we're back on track now.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I like the hell thread

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shard posted:

I like the hell thread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

I think fez_machine is ready to take a break.

this

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

I like the hell thread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fez_machine posted:

it's a one thread forum now

????

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

PSP is a one thread forum (the hell thread)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

PSP is a one thread forum (the hell thread)

wow

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

jesus WEP posted:

wtf is a parasitic post

A post so good it buries into your head and eats your brain and takes over control of your body

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm just a fez machine

and I don't like posts from nobody but me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

strange cat.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Every thread is a hell thread when I'm posting in it :evilbuddy:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

What I want out of PSP is for people to vote in the February Champ of the Month Thread - watching the number of votes gradually decrease each year is depressing given how easy and fast it is to vote :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

What I want out of PSP is for people to vote in the February Champ of the Month Thread - watching the number of votes gradually decrease each year is depressing given how easy and fast it is to vote :smith:

Not being able to vote for Samoa Joe strikes me as off considering he was still a focal point of his company in February and had multiple excellent promos putting over the championship he holds.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

We should start pinning those

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Can’t vote in polls from the awful apps and I bet a bunch of posters never even log into the real website anymore

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I would have voted for Joe if he were an option!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

i usually go for a submission but to each their own

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Then vote for no one! It's the best protest vote.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Can’t vote in polls from the awful apps and I bet a bunch of posters never even log into the real website anymore

This is my personal problem too

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

If I ever don't vote on the poll it's cause I haven't gotten on my laptop recently

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, None of the Above is a completely valid option, if none of the champs are worth your vote, then vote none of the above!

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is my personal problem too

apophenium posted:

If I ever don't vote on the poll it's cause I haven't gotten on my laptop recently

That app is completely 3rd party, right? I can see why they wouldn't be able to access the ability to make polls, but surely voting should be possible? But I guess not, since it's not an option :sigh:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

People used to watch more than one promotion.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, None of the Above is a completely valid option, if none of the champs are worth your vote, then vote none of the above!

That app is completely 3rd party, right? I can see why they wouldn't be able to access the ability to make polls, but surely voting should be possible? But I guess not, since it's not an option :sigh:

its completely 3rd party i never use it. i just use my mobile browser to post on sa from my phone.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

People used to watch more than one promotion.

thats not true in the slightest

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, look back at the earlier polls and WWE basically completely dominated everything. The last few years, while number of votes cast has decreased, a ton more champions and promotions have been getting good vote totals or winning a month, and it's great to see the increased diversity in what people watch, helped by promotions being so much more accessible now than they used to be.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE was such a dominant force at one point (in terms of what goons watch) that people tried to convince themselves NXT was its own promotion separate from WWE just to pretend there was relevant non-WWE wrestling in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I quite like the hell thread. I think it gives people an opportunity to be a bit more even-handed with what they like and don't like about AEW while also allowing a bit of space to tell a few jokes and not take things so seriously. I don't think it should be the onus of the community to be nothing but positive about AEW, though I understand the desire to really want to like something that competes with WWE. I don't think I really understand the complaints about it otherwise.