Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I said nothing about her attractiveness, she's obviously a beautiful woman. Someone's sibling having had a child has no bearing on their attractiveness. Not every beautiful person looks appropriate for every role or setting.

Insurance commercials use hot actresses too, and I guess cavemen and a zoo.

Madame Web also isn't a character that needs to be attractive. She should be a much older woman anyway, cryptic and mysterious with weird googles. I see Rachel Dratch voiced the character before. She would be better in the role.

They got Jamie Lee Curtis for borderlands, couldve got her as Madame Web.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 5, 2024

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Geico lizard is so hot right now

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

is there a geico wiki where geico fans can go to get caught up on the geico extended universe?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

a sexual elk posted:

Holy poo poo I thought this was a fever dream when I was a kid

Right? It's one of those movies where, even though I know it's real, still doesn't entirely feel like it happened. Like Meet the Applegates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87IA1WzcsE
I've never watched it because the concept freaked me out as a kid.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Arc Hammer posted:

I love this idea that Obi Wan and the Jedi were just raging alcoholics sneaking a beer every chance they got. It's like Auralnauts.

Well, the Jedi are warrior monks.

Monks make their own beer.

Stands to reason.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://youtu.be/bTHlmymXTKA?si=ENPDCcnHzB5wSYRh

Excuse me??

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I sense much beer in you.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

RLM Patreon posted:

Had a meeting with Jay today and we've got a BUSY two months coming up. Some RLM standards, but also we'll be working on a longer VERY different kind of video. Lots of stuff coming up. Rich Evans didn't show up to the meeting so he has no idea what's going on. The meeting was at noon and I guess he slept in. Rich Evans has a cell phone, but you can text him and he either "won't get the message" or "the message got lost". Days, sometimes weeks will go by where he doesn't "check his phone". The man is harder to get a hold of than Bill Murray. I do honestly wonder if he's dead sometimes. But then he shows up. There have actually been times when I thought he was dead and had to do a welfare check on him only to find a disheveled man in sweatpants and bedhead answer the door confusedly. I say, "Rich, you haven't responded to calls or texts in 5 days..." and he'll mumble something about he was playing a game and lost track of time. Or that he "fell asleep" Then he'll ask what day of the week it is. I mean we all eventually fall asleep each day. If Rich wasn't straight edge I'd think he was riding that horse, but I know that's not the case. So that's that. I'm here to say we've got like 6 projects in the works at different stages so get ready for some exciting RLM trash to get dumped on your laps. - Krebs Gorlon

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Finally, Space Cop 2: Spacer Cop

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Best comment:

I'd wager a lot of money that the people who made that movie are RLM fans. And good for them. It looks to be higher-quality than the original, and they even got in to some minor festivals.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

you gotta let the talent do their thing

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I think krebs doesn't really appreciate what a trying year this has been for the gamers so far. The font of good games overfloweth, it's all we can do to fight getting swept away in it

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
He's just like me fr

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Rich and Jack are playing Helldivers together into the wee hours and giggling non-stop

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Endless Trash posted:

Rich and Jack are playing Helldivers together into the wee hours and giggling non-stop

Aw, I miss their livestreams.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Endless Trash posted:

jack is giggling, but rich is bitching nonstop. both are having the time of their lives

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Id watch that

mystes
May 31, 2006

They should do a new type of video where they send Mike in to wake up Rich and start quizzing him while he's lying in bed

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Rich is lucky he doesn't really know what japan is, much less any of their games, or he would be at risk of gaming to death.

50 hours into FF7 rebirth and loving nowhere near done, unicorn overlord out this week, dragons dogma 2 in 2 weeks. Forgive me sensei, I'm going to have to go all out

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

mysterious frankie posted:

Right? It's one of those movies where, even though I know it's real, still doesn't entirely feel like it happened. Like Meet the Applegates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87IA1WzcsE
I've never watched it because the concept freaked me out as a kid.
definitely a real movie that does actually exist. anybody who says it's not real shouldn't be trusted

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cubone posted:

definitely a real movie that does actually exist. anybody who says it's not real shouldn't be trusted

I mean, this post only makes me question its existence more.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

No Mods No Masters posted:

Rich is lucky he doesn't really know what japan is, much less any of their games, or he would be at risk of gaming to death.

50 hours into FF7 rebirth and loving nowhere near done, unicorn overlord out this week, dragons dogma 2 in 2 weeks. Forgive me sensei, I'm going to have to go all out

Rich is a real gamer, he doesn't play on consoles.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

LanceHunter posted:

Nothing hits quite like when goons start claiming that glamorous celebrities are not that hot, actually.

They might not know her parents are famous

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

rydiafan posted:

I mean, this post only makes me question its existence more.
well, it shouldn't. I'm just saying the truth, which is that it's a movie does exist and was not fake or imaginary.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Lmao which one of you beautiful bastards did this???

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rich Evans has fallen to the siren's song of Palworld

If you mean your av it's been that for a few days

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I don't get people who buy an av and leave it left aligned like that. You inflicted this eyesore on yourself, in addition to us all

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

sharknado slashfic posted:

Rich Evans has fallen to the siren's song of Palworld

If you mean your av it's been that for a few days

I'm asleep at the posting wheel

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I don't get people who buy an av and leave it left aligned like that. You inflicted this eyesore on yourself, in addition to us all

lime green tagline. the cruelty is the point

Cubone
May 26, 2011

just gonna come at me like that huh

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Denis Villeneuve vows to never release deleted Dune: Part Two scenes

quote:

“I’m a strong believer that when it’s not in the movie, it’s dead,” Villeneuve said (via Collider). “Sometimes I remove shots and I say, ‘I cannot believe I’m cutting this out.’ I feel like a samurai opening my gut. It’s painful, so I cannot go back after that and create a Frankenstein and try to reanimate things that I killed. It’s too painful. When it’s dead, it’s dead, and it’s dead for a reason.”

:hmmyes:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Cubone posted:

I am pretty sure it- and movies like it- are something akin to cocaine psychosis tulpas.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

mysterious frankie posted:

I am pretty sure it- and movies like it- are something akin to cocaine psychosis tulpas.

The slot machine guy?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

shortly after he said this, Peter Jackson's reanimated scene monster burst through the wall and tore his head off

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

He went on to say

quote:

“But blooper reels are definitely on the blu-ray, no question about that. You won’t believe how many times Rebecca Ferguson said ‘Hisatz Kwaderach’ hahaha”

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Gutcruncher posted:

The slot machine guy?

I don't know what this is a reference to, but the gambling connection made me think of Twin Peaks The Return, so now I'm imaging Part 8, except instead of a nuke it's Stephen Spielberg's 80s career, and various Adam Rifkins, Thomas R. Bermans, Michael Lehmanns, etc, shamble out of it to haunt the minds of children with access to cable in the early 90s.

I'm not saying it's a good thought, but I had it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Endless Trash posted:

He went on to say

Lol

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

I like Denis but this is too pretentiously French (...Canadian) even for me.

Seize the deleted scenes from his cold, dead fingers and release the book cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mike received reports that Rich Evans had died in vietnam but when he went to check on him he found that he had actually meant he was dying for some vietnamese and he'd fallen asleep into a tray of noodles and beef broth.