Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

quick colored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON CLOWN CORPS

alt: chapter 6 page 38

alt: chapter 6 page 39

alt: chapter 6 page 40

alt: (it's the emergency alert watch from chapter 4)

the blurry/stretchy movement effects in the first two pages are really cool

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple variations on this exchange in mainstream cape comics but it's still stylish. I appreciate the choreographic detail that Burroughs is still rallying and rearming himself instead of just standing there for the badass one-liner.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Squidster posted:

Sludge Knight: Mito Kusahara Part Two

One detail I like about Mito's revenge is that this is the only time she's drawn with pupils. The only thing that brings her out of her glassy haze is her hatred.

Yes.

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 61: Let's Go Crazy

So long Hechikan, and Chacha's power play seems to be paying off.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 31.1: Verification Office's Conquests

Here ends the sushi story.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

that Burroughs is the real deal, not a mere cheap thug.
We'll probably meet him again.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
y'all are possessed as poo poo

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

By popular demand posted:

I can't remember why I used a cardboard box as background.

Cos it looks excellent

e: wait Hechikan is dead? Have I missed an episode or something?

Tree Bucket has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Mar 5, 2024

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I think he was just old and died offscreen :shrug:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat horror queefs posted:

It's a classic easter egg, he dies of old age if you stop reading the comic for long enough

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

drat horror queefs posted:

Oh. I assumed someone had him Removed, since his house looks like it was burnt down.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Well, he certainly offended Hideyoshi enough that it's possible, but I think it's also possible he just... Decided to check out.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Couple book announcements from people that have had their stuff posted here:

* Adam De Souza (Blind Alley) has Gulf: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/707351/the-gulf-by-adam-de-souza/

* Megan Brennan (the School of World artist) has Kira and the (Maybe) Space Princess: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/...PRHD0FE7510E49F

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Tree Bucket posted:

Oh. I assumed someone had him Removed, since his house looks like it was burnt down.

Oh yes you're right, his hovel is gone. Well, I suspect that he might be popping up again in the future then!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

haha

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hechikan, Hechikan
Does everything a Hechi can
Brews up tea, questions norms
Pioneers aesthetic forms
Look oooout [splash]

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Ooookay magic God powers are real

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lunar Maladies

And turns out I was extraordinarily careless and posted part one of this out of order, but here's the entirety of :
Bare Bones Crime

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Ooookay magic God powers are real

You know what else is real? The eventual fate of Soubetei, which
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Spoilers on Hechikan:

I've read to the end, we never see Hechikan again. He's dead, Jim. He was either offed by Hideyoshi or burned his house down himself - remember the last time we saw him, Hechikan was systematically destroying his possessions. We never find out which.

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 32: Soup Soaking

Isawa, you loving numpty.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I had a dream where ksbd was boats. Like Jagganoth was a dreadnought, incubus was a submarine, all the random noodle vendors were junks, all the angels were lighthouses (or, really, buoys). Alison probably a jetski w/ a nuke strapped to it

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

The Vagabond of Limbo

I'm amused that the publisher thought this particular album would be the best way to introduce the series to an American audience.

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 07:02 on Mar 6, 2024

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im12n56EcAE

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Sweetness And Lightning

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tree Bucket posted:

I had a dream where ksbd was boats. Like Jagganoth was a dreadnought, incubus was a submarine, all the random noodle vendors were junks, all the angels were lighthouses (or, really, buoys). Alison probably a jetski w/ a nuke strapped to it

this probably happened on one of the cycles. also gog agog is the pacific garbage patch

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Tree Bucket posted:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Colored

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

Tree Bucket posted:

Nice dream you have there. Be a shame if someone drew it.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Sludge Knight: Gomorrah & Namekuji Part One

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

SPACE EMPRESS ANDROMEDEA by Samanthuel Louis Gillson at http://splendid.land/

One-Shot

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

SPACE EMPRESS ANDROMEDEA by Samanthuel Louis Gillson at http://splendid.land/

Perfect. No notes.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

does sludge knight ever put on armor and fight dragons

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao that reaction face

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Argh argh I've been calling Sludge Knight Slime Princess, brain sort your poo poo out >:

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 61: Let's Go Crazy

Hmmm.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 31.3: volume 5 release bonus

Time for some mutually assured destruction.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

does sludge knight ever put on armor and fight dragons

She wears armor (good vibes) and fights dragons (people who should probably go to therapy)

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

lol, of course. Well at least all the weirdos got to bust out whatever nonsense they specialize in

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

Whoopsie! You'd think they'd have worked out a better system of communication by now instead of hanging around an active crime scene.

EDIT: Also note that these are not the constables that were originally captured with Crabb, making this a rare case of a good guy getting caught and not bluffing about having backup waiting outside.

the holy poopacy has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Mar 6, 2024

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol :munch:

And that reminds me, I've been reading through the Flash Gordon comics, and they're pretty solid so far. The format is a bit mixed though, it's nice to not have the long vertical panels, but the daily strips are short enough to feel cramped in comparison.

Also, the comics website they're on kinda sucks for reading older sequential stuff. It only shows ten strips prior to the one you've selected, there's no "next" button to move forward, and the date selector menu is a pain. So the best way to read is to manually change the url date for every ten days, then scroll down to the bottom one and read your way back up to the top. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

this probably happened on one of the cycles. also gog agog is the pacific garbage patch

YES.
Mammon is a derelict oil rig. Or possibly the Ever Given.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Also, the comics website they're on kinda sucks for reading older sequential stuff. It only shows ten strips prior to the one you've selected, there's no "next" button to move forward, and the date selector menu is a pain. So the best way to read is to manually change the url date for every ten days, then scroll down to the bottom one and read your way back up to the top. :sigh:

Hey, that's understandable. The internet has only existed for three weeks, there's still some rough edges to sort out.

Fagtastic posted:

Nice dream you have there. Be a shame if someone drew it.

I'm considering it. Just gotta learn drawing boats first.