Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

Also if they wanted to acknowledge his retirement in a genuine way they probably would've sent some loving footage over.

Thank God NJPW had some stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
It's nuts that drones are treating WWE making the barest, most half-rear end recognition of Sting's retirement like it's a big win for the Fed lol. These same losers would have probably joined the expected folks on Twitter in talking poo poo about the match had Pat not accidentally slipped in that it was an epic match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

So loving what.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

So loving what.

EMF who constantly talks about how useless Dave is and how he will report anything true or false, now using him as a cudgel to defend and support the company built on 40 years of abuse and rape. Actually pathetic.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
eat my fuc!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

this is the company where stories happen

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Vince is definitely gone though

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
What I find funny is that the line went through 3 different people.

The writer, Paul( booker of the year :lol:), and then Rollins.

3 different people all said "this is some hot fire"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Miching Mallecho posted:

What I find funny is that the line went through 3 different people.

The writer, Paul( booker of the year :lol:), and then Rollins.

they were right

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Miching Mallecho posted:

Most diarrhea is.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bard Maddox posted:

this is the company where stories happen

Somehow, diarrhea feels good in a place like this

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

yea ok posted:

EMF who constantly talks about how useless Dave is and how he will report anything true or false, now using him as a cudgel to defend and support the company built on 40 years of abuse and rape. Actually pathetic.

Extremely important to defend the rape company because of stories like ”Lol you are poop” “oh yeah well <homophobic slur>!”

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the rock being homophobic is grandfathered in

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Diarrhea of Dwayne in the tune of that breaking benjamin song. I'm pitching it here but feel free to sell it to the puppet guy on twitter

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ganso Bomb posted:

Somehow, diarrhea feels good in a place like this

Lol what a thread title

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Whether WWE was asked for footage or not it's still extremely clear that they were the only major company to not acknowledge Sting's retirement until the day after in what was a really silly commentary exchange. Lots of nonsense going around.

yea ok posted:

I understand the situation here and by no means should WWE be defended but maybe turn the heat down just a little bit. It's getting a little too close to poster-posting for my tastes and that was an issue the other week.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the rock being homophobic is grandfathered in

the rock does not care what you do in the bedroom as long as you drank a little teremana before you got in there. and maybe a little bit of zoa if you could use the energy! 🤣🥃⚡️👊

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Want a repeat of the rocks promo in msg last time he came back when he sounded like the colonel at the end of sons of liberty

THE ROCKS MOTHER. STRICKEN WITH CANCER. STRICKEN WITH CANCER. ANDRE THE GIANT

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HHH only had them acknowledge Sting so WWE fans would look up Wrestlemania 31

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

ROOTY TOOTY FRUITY PEBBLES I HOPE YOUR DOG DIES CODY IF YA SMELLALALAOW

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

ROOTY TOOTY FRUITY PEBBLES I HOPE YOUR DOG DIES CODY IF YA SMELLALALAOW

thats right

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

you know the rock heard your little goofy rear end dog doesn’t like fireworks. well how about the rock takes a rocket, turns that sumbitch sideways, and shoves it straight up ole Shithead’s rear end and send him to outer space

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shithead

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Lol what a thread title

I’m on a loving roll with thread titles lately

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you know the rock heard your little goofy rear end dog doesn’t like fireworks. well how about the rock takes a rocket, turns that sumbitch sideways, and shoves it straight up ole Shithead’s rear end and send him to outer space BITCH

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Imagining Nicole Kidman in an empty theater watching a Seth Rollins match legit made me lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you know the rock heard your little goofy rear end dog doesn’t like fireworks. well how about the rock takes a rocket, turns that sumbitch sideways, and shoves it straight up ole Shithead’s rear end and send him to outer space

I had forgotten that the entrance that Cody tried to kill his dog Shithead with bombs was the same entrance where he made his wife, brother, and yoga instructor dress as star trek guys to hype him up for a 25 minute match with nxt superstar tye dillinger

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

I had forgotten that the entrance that Cody tried to kill his dog Shithead with bombs was the same entrance where he made his wife, brother, and yoga instructor dress as star trek guys to hype him up for a 25 minute match with nxt superstar tye dillinger

cody is the best wrestler of all time

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Diarrhea Dwayne

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

yea ok posted:

Diarrhea Dwayne

people are saying it more and more

it rocks that seth's entire career post shield is just to look like a complete dork at every step

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Shithead Man had the best theme song in Mega Man 4.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

yea ok posted:

Diarrhea Dwayne

I do not want to smell what he's cooking any more!!!

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

UnleashedDad posted:

people are saying it more and more

it rocks that seth's entire career post shield is just to look like a complete dork at every step
He was a dork before the shield when he was slam dancing in FCW too. He also sucked in ROH but we were supposed to take him seriously

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Lmao calling DDP his yoga instructor is :perfect:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1765056447300440264?t=1atjH9Lyok4fW1SOMqYMlA&s=19

Back off, jack off

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

why are people posting wwe stuff.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

cody is the wrestler of all time

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

yea ok posted:

Hey, let's be fair. It's 70 years of abuse and rape.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

yea ok posted:

Diarrhea Dwayne

The Rock? More like The Plop! If you get what i'm sayin' poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~