Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1765159966178976159

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah the GOP is beyond saving.

always has been

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Little do these people know, just by uttering these words on camera they have become FBI agents, Antifa operatives, AI generated NPCs, paid actors, yada yada yada, to 30% of the country.
:sad:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Polls are closing now in Virginia and Vermont. Polls in North Carolina close in 30 minutes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Honestly how do you kill off the MAGA movement

Trump dying/going to jail won’t kill it

Can republicans ever divorce it?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

Biden gets past 270 on election night and then over the next few days, Texas and Florida flip blue as the mail in vote is counted

While we’re dreaming of the day after:

Clarence Thomas, Alito, Beer, and John Roberts all retire and tour the United States in Clarence’s new RV.

The ERA is finalized, women also get complete autonomy over their bodies.

All men wake up the next day to find that they are as equally or even more so endowed than Hunter.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Misplaced morals? How could he misplace something he doesn't have?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

trump dying or going to jail kinda takes away their power. they either fracture and chase after trumps ghost or for some various wanna be trumps. etc etc.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

It's pedantic but to be fair would he really be actively leading the country? He'd sit in the Lincoln bedroom all day scarfing berders only waddling out for an occasional rally while the incomprehensible menagerie of ghouls making up his cabinet steal everything not bolted down and then go kick off Reich Trek IV: The One Headed by a Whale.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

nah, they're stuck with some version of the tea party. their chance to kill it was january 7th 2021

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

NBC calling Virginia for Biden

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I mean you might as well ask how do you kill offa religion after Jesus or Mohammad dies

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
oh looks like Sinema has had enough politics so she'll probably sit in some comfy advisor or talk show gig and rake in millions.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

nerox posted:

Does an internal combustion engine have any advantage over electric other than a gas tank is quicker to fill than a battery?

Weight usually, gas cars also weigh less as they use fuel which is only really important in racing

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
How's Jeb! doing?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

"That's why I'm voting for Nikki Haley"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

This is very similar to me right before I have a seizure. More slurring than ROOPY TOOPING it but

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Goooooodbye
Roopy Toop Day

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

NYT Virginia GOP

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Popular media figure: "Everyone, be sure to get out there and vote! For whoever you want!"

Republicans: :reject: "This is an affront to me personally"

This has happened like clockwork for every election that I've been alive

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Front page news, some guy named Biden just won Virginia. I sure can't wait to hear more about this contentious race he's in.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kazil posted:

NYT Virginia GOP

I would so love that needle to slip into the blue for even a few minutes.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

NYT Vermont GOP

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Americans love a redemption story. God willing the Republican party is decimated for a few election cycles at least, but a proverbial literal white knight will emerge throwing out some Reaganesque folksiness and they’ll be right back in the driver’s seat again.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the only reason republicans are turning on trump is because they don't want to be laughed at. it's not love of country, it's not fear for the future, it's not wanting to be embarrassed to say who they're supporting.
if trump's clown shoes were 1 inch shorter they'd be supporting him with all their hearts

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

You'll be able to hear the charger run you over with its lovely fake exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPnBMmDLULU

Wanna hack this so it plays the Jetsons car sound at 118db

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cowslips Warren posted:

oh looks like Sinema has had enough politics so she'll probably sit in some comfy advisor or talk show gig and rake in millions.

She’ll go to work at The Hill and start Just Asking Questions about RFK and.’s vaccine skepticism being blocked by the dems

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol Newsmax is calling Virginia for Trump

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Don’t you have to actually have some pull to get those cushy jobs, though? She pissed away any goodwill she might have had

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Without even clicking that link I can already tell it’s a bunch of screeching chuds saying “ACKSUALLY HIS WIFE WASNT PREGNANT ANYMORE AND HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Biden wins Vermont

here's Virginia so far

CNN is calling Virginia for Trump

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Almost Smart posted:

Americans love a redemption story. God willing the Republican party is decimated for a few election cycles at least, but a proverbial literal white knight will emerge throwing out some Reaganesque folksiness and they’ll be right back in the driver’s seat again.

I mean the best case scenario for the Republican Party being redeemed is they change their loving platform. The Republican Party started out as an abolitionist, women’s suffragist reform party, but they also had the temperance weirdos. But even when the Republicans were the awful capitalist pigs’ party, Teddy Roosevelt and Taft allowed a whole bunch of African-Americans to be civil servants, whereas Democrat Woodrow Wilson fired them all because he didn’t believe Blacks could possibly do those jobs. Democrats were the racist, Southern conservatives for a long time.

Do I think this will happen? I can’t imagine it. The Republicans are on the teat of the White Evangelical and racist vote, and I don’t think they can divorce them without risking to falling to 3rd party status.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

What? The dark ages was not ruled by a theorcracy. Most of that time the church was the only avenue of stability left while the various warlords bickered

Also it’s called the dark ages because our sources suck

Yeah England didn't become a theocracy until the reformation

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Haley creeping up on Trump makes me lol, he's gonna lose so bad

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

InsertPotPun posted:

the only reason republicans are turning on trump is because they don't want to be laughed at. it's not love of country, it's not fear for the future, it's not wanting to be embarrassed to say who they're supporting.
if trump's clown shoes were 1 inch shorter they'd be supporting him with all their hearts

I think some people, and even some Republicans, hate him for January 6th. Not enough to mean the election won’t be close, but maybe enough to swing it Biden’s way despite inflation, etc.

I also think Ukraine matters.

kazil posted:

Biden wins Vermont

here's Virginia so far

CNN is calling Virginia for Trump

:lol: Marianne Williamson beating Dean Phillips over and over again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I enjoy dean phillips coming in 3rd and 4th in a two person race.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol: Marianne Williamson beating Dean Phillips over and over again.

Gonna guess that she's getting a bit of a bump because there isn't an uncommitted option.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

Gonna guess that she's getting a bit of a bump because there isn't an uncommitted option.

I honestly think there’s more of a constituency for her “Crystal Mommy Energy” than Dean Phillips’s, “Younger than Biden, but a little more to the Right.”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1765173412580769846

"I'm a one issue voter"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Speculated about before now but Musk did in fact meet with Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/05/us/politics/trump-elon-musk.html