Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
O sweet control is coming back? I finished it last time it was on GP but I imagine the ultimate edition includes both DLCs which I have not played. Control is so good I love that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

priznat posted:

O sweet control is coming back? I finished it last time it was on GP but I imagine the ultimate edition includes both DLCs which I have not played. Control is so good I love that game.

It does but your saves dont carry over, so get to work

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Barudak posted:

It does but your saves dont carry over, so get to work

What the! Ah I aren’t even mad.

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"
Was in a bit of a gaming funk, XBox digging me out of it with Boltgun and now Control hell yeah

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

priznat posted:

What the! Ah I aren’t even mad.

Yeah you just get to play more control now #blessed

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Snacksmaniac posted:

He turned 360 degrees and walked away.

Just like the Xbox 360, the second Xbox.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

amazing

As an AAAA title, that’s 30 seconds per A

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It wasn't the title screen, it was the deluge of legendary unlocks on launch.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Professor Beetus posted:

Yeah you just get to play more control now #blessed

:agreed: it was just long ago that I have forgotten most of the plot details but probably still remember the control (heh) schemes

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I gotta say, I felt most of Game Pass last year was disappointing and underwhelming, but it's banging so far this year.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

1glitch0 posted:

I gotta say, I felt most of Game Pass last year was disappointing and underwhelming, but it's banging so far this year.

Lies of P was the GOTY last year homie.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I beat persona 3 remake and tried Palworld so I’ve saved $100 so far this year. Thanks phil

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
Gamepass had some big name flops but some top notch indie/AA games. Looking at my history I see Chained Echoes, HiFi Rush, Hitman, Valheim, Remnants, Arcade Paradise, Yakuza, Against the Storm, Steamworld Build, and I still have six or so on my Play Later list.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Lies of P was the GOTY last year homie.

TOTK bitch

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

https://x.com/dark1x/status/1765305529407000787?s=20

I'm still unsure if I'm interested in this game. I couldn't get into the first one, but this one seems great.

(Dragon's Dogma 2)

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

MikeRabsitch posted:

Gamepass had some big name flops but some top notch indie/AA games. Looking at my history I see Chained Echoes, HiFi Rush, Hitman, Valheim, Remnants, Arcade Paradise, Yakuza, Against the Storm, Steamworld Build, and I still have six or so on my Play Later list.

Sea of Stars!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Sea of Stars would be vastly improved if some bug made dialogue boxes not appear

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

John F Bennett posted:

https://x.com/dark1x/status/1765305529407000787?s=20

I'm still unsure if I'm interested in this game. I couldn't get into the first one, but this one seems great.

(Dragon's Dogma 2)

This sounds like nerd pc gamer poo poo, get high and play games imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

another fail for the ps5

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
i love seeing john piss his pants when the industry completely ignores him and his pc nerd poo poo with his made up yter nonsense. "bu-bu- my frame pacing!!"

webmeister posted:

This sounds like nerd pc gamer poo poo, get high and play games imo

:hmmyes:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

another fail for the ps5

they keep piling up, check this poo poo out for ps4

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1765191859943395547

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vikar Jerome posted:

they keep piling up, check this poo poo out for ps4

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1765191859943395547

will play on my ps4 pro :patriot:
or xbox if it comes out

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Sea of Stars was pretty good. They make some bold choices.

Like killing off the guy you're supposed to see as the heart of your team. Except he's super loving annoying, so the game's better with him dead. And then the reward for 100%ing is you get to resurrect him, which meant I felt okay just dipping out after beating the game and wasn't compelled to complete all the extra stuff.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

another fail for the ps5

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I've never played the Stalker games, but they seem like they would be hard to adapt to a controller.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Would be cool to see that Stalker set come to Xbox.

Speaking of PlayStation, here's another exclusive to cross off the list:

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1765407412947705996?s=20

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"We share updates from Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, The First Berserker: Khazan, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, and more."

Am I insane or is this just a bunch of gibberish? Who has heard of any of these? Updates???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lammasu posted:

I've never played the Stalker games, but they seem like they would be hard to adapt to a controller.

Great games, could easily work well with a controller

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Starts in a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Uq92iY0Io

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sounds epic.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ruffian Price posted:

Sea of Stars would be vastly improved if some bug made dialogue boxes not appear

Felt like I was taking crazy pills with how many people compare it to Chrono Trigger, the dialogue and writing was almost preschool level

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
The Alters looks pretty sweet if it doesn't suck!

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
So this game gives you alternate reality versions of yourself, and you can't even gently caress them?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Lammasu posted:

So this game gives you alternate reality versions of yourself, and you can't even gently caress them?

dlc

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Stalker Trilogy out now gently caress yeah.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Just said “awww hell yeah” out loud lol

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

American McGay posted:

"We share updates from Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess, The First Berserker: Khazan, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, and more."

Am I insane or is this just a bunch of gibberish? Who has heard of any of these? Updates???
Kunitsu-Gami was the Capcom game they showed off in a previous XBox direct which was an action game with strategy elements. I thought it looked pretty cool

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Hearing social media buzz from Xbox influencers calling this a "massive win for xbox".

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

can't find stalker on my xbox 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

today, not now

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔