Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

ich bin mit elon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1765170695749648607

Secretary of Commerce Elon Musk...? :thunk:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The newly created cabinet position of Secretary of Ending Wokeness and Master of Memes, I think you mean.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
trump is gonna put musk in charge of dept of energy

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump will take his money while poo poo talking Elon and Twitter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I could see Elon getting left high and dry

If I was trump I would simply just lie

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Glumwheels posted:

Trump will take his money while poo poo talking Elon and Twitter

yep. trump knows how to do deals. he's operating on an entirely different level than elon

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
“what are ftw twitter posts for $420?”

a) elons woke jeopardy tweet
b) 🤣

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

trump hates one of elons main businesses, knows he's his competitor in another, elon has never figured this out.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

spaceblancmange posted:

trump hates one of elons main businesses, knows he's his competitor in another, elon has never figured this out.

trump also loves money, and would probably consider any sort of money he can get of musk as a scam, which he also loves.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

spaceblancmange posted:

mods ban this poster for saying elon can't figure something out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

mods ban this poster for saying elon can't figure something out

elon cant figure out the woke mind virus

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Musk doesn’t have any money he owes billions to the Saudis and if he sells any meaningful stock his board will eviscerate him for erasing their paper wealth even more.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Tom Tucker posted:

Musk doesn’t have any money he owes billions to the Saudis and if he sells any meaningful stock his board will eviscerate him for erasing their paper wealth even more.

@CommunityNotes is this true?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

WrasslorMonkey posted:

@CommunityNotes is this true?

Readers added context: Yes, it's true.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

in many ways we are actually richer than Elon when you think about it

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1765242934511759867

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tom Tucker posted:

Nah unfortunately all his stock is still overvalued massively and a comparatively small sell off for known reasons will be mostly absorbed. Also his board are full of toadies and won't say poo poo, and shareholders don't have any legal recourse for ceo want's to sell off some shares as they need some cash.

The Saudis are probably still pissed at him about loving up twitter, but that's unrelated to any tesla share sell off.

Like if he tried to sell all his shares he would get no where near 200 billion or what ever his worth is said to be, but he would still likely get tens of billions if he did it over a few years. Tech bros and financial institutions are putting real money into tesla shares for some loving reason.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

wasn't musk already working with trump in 2016 as some science lead

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The anti-Midas does it again!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Progressive DA is a bit of an oxymoron

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
$musk.insert()

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Elon fur das winn.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Trump back on twitter (x) baybeee

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump could probably ask for anything in exchange for return to twitter and elon would have to do it. what would yall ask for? ive got a good one but not sure if i can post it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/StrictlyChristo/status/1765139154956870030?t=vSnCfgKPa28U30tk4R0jJA&s=19

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
cyberwhale

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It did like one and a half donuts and broke down :laffo: also I’m sure that nice salty air is gonna make that stainless steel look awesome in a few days

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

spaceblancmange posted:

motto on the gates outside the tesla factory

Hmm it's a good idea but arbeicht macht frei is a classic, management would hate to see it go

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

reinventing the whale

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It did like one and a half donuts and broke down :laffo: also I’m sure that nice salty air is gonna make that stainless steel look awesome in a few days

kind of a moot point since the car will probably never drive again. also elon is ftw once more due to having off roading void your cyberwarranty

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They've got him now that they framed it this way!!

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1765174108327723248?t=5Y5CeiYVyDQQ5wSe6VUYBA&s=19

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Oh it sounds so serious if you put it this way!

In fact he is just a 50 years old man-baby with his head filled with far-right bullshit and a desperate desire to own the left. And the USA government aint going to do poo poo no matter what he says because he is very rich and because the USA depends on this moron for various things

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I bet Elon could fix an election smarter than trafficking several hundred thousand people in then counting on them to vote appropriately

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the guy who was pissed off about having to make a microsoft account thinks voter id requirements should be stronger

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

thathonkey posted:

the guy who was pissed off about having to make a microsoft account thinks voter id requirements should be stronger

important to note tho that it absolutely can NOT be fixed via a nationalized voter id system, as that would be loving bullshit

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

High tide will release it.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Nenonen posted:

This makes sense. Once the tide comes in the driver should seal up the windows and doors, enter 4wd mode, and use the tires as paddles to drive thru the water to the nearest boat ramp

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Nenonen posted:

High tide will make the lovely Tesla battery pack explode when the water enters it. It’s gonna be like when they tried to blow up a beached whale but instead of blubber near by people will be hit with steel shrapnel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

serious question: Why didn't they just use aluminum instead of stainless steel? It would still look shiny and chrome, but wouldn't corrode. It would also be lighter and cheaper. Aluminum works great on F-150s.