Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
He should've cunted that geezer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

When a bird shat in Ashley Young’s mouth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Footballers cheating on their extremely hot wives with less attractive women like Ashley Cole and Gerard pique.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jose posted:

Footballers cheating on their extremely hot wives with less attractive women like Ashley Cole and Gerard pique.
my girlfriend knows precisely one thing about football and it’s that gerard pique is the dude dumb enough to gently caress up being married to shakira

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

wayne rooney cheating on his missus with a granny

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

kolo_shower.jpeg

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Kyle Walker is married and has three children with his wife who he has been with for fourteen years, while also fathering two children with his girlfriend and hosting sex worker parties at his house during Covid lockdown

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
jack grealish drink driving and smashing up his neighbours cars on a completely traffic-free road like some sort of foreigner, getting caught doing 100mph in a different colour range rover, then hatching a clever ruse on his day in court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCw8kkxO5WM

Grealish arrived at court on foot while another man driving his car temporarily distracted the media's attention before emerging to hand out Cadbury's Milk Tray chocolate.

District Judge John Bristow was told a witness said Grealish, of Barnt Green, Worcestershire, smelled of "intoxicating liquor" and was slurring his words after the crash.

That incident came less than 24 hours after Grealish issued a Twitter video appeal during lockdown that urged people to stay at home to save lives.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Michail Antonio crashing his Lambo into someone's garden while dressed as Santa

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Jermaine Pennant abandoned a Porsche at a train station in Spain and then forgot he owned it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

If we're on the subject of footballer cars:

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

If we're on the subject of footballer cars:

Hell yeah

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

north korea registering an extra outfield player as a keeper for the world cup and being told that registered keepers can’t play as outfield players

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

north korea registering an extra outfield player as a keeper for the world cup and being told that registered keepers can’t play as outfield players

It was cool that FIFA just said "nuh uh" despite there being nothing in the rules of football against it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not the first time North Korea has done something not explicity disallowed. They knocked italy out of the 1966 world cup by having players prop each other up for a corner

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

Not the first time North Korea has done something not explicity disallowed. They knocked italy out of the 1966 world cup by having players prop each other up for a corner

Imagining an Air Bud style scene where the referee has to conclude that there's nothing in the rules that says you can't treat corner kicks like a rugby lineout

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jose posted:

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Imagining an Air Bud style scene where the referee has to conclude that there's nothing in the rules that says you can't treat corner kicks like a rugby lineout

it got banned pretty much immediately after lots of italian crying lol

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jose posted:

it got banned pretty much immediately after lots of italian crying lol

Would have been simpler to permanently ban Italians imo

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I was thinking of Bungs again today

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
bungs always reminds me of Harry Redknapp not being a loving wheeler dealer

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

aly cissokho highlight reel

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Harry Redknapp subbing on a fan who was heckling the team during a friendly at West Ham:

harry redknapp posted:

"Lee Chapman was playing for us at the time," recounts Redknapp. "All through the first half some tattooed skinhead behind me was giving Lee terrible stick. At half-time I turned to this bloke who had West Ham etched on his neck and asked 'Can you play as good as you talk?' He looked totally confused. So I told him he was going to get his dream to play for West Ham. We sent him down the tunnel and he reappeared 10 minutes later all done out in the strip. He ran on to the pitch and a journalist from the local Oxford paper sidled up and asked 'Who's that Harry?' I said 'What? Haven't you been watching the World Cup? That's the great Bulgarian Tittyshev!' The fella wasn't bad - actually, he scored!"

E: Harry redknapp and the fake car door interview https://youtu.be/bBYPxi0vCEs?si=hYxxgC-uBVrUHOHA

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

aly cissokho highlight reel

Leon Knight commenting his own highlight reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Qv_p0ILWc

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Crouchy responding to the question of what he would be of he didn't play football with 'a virgin'

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
In honor of international women's day, Sporting Gijon posted the following video:

https://twitter.com/RealSporting/status/1766010968704782499

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm glad this video still existrs

https://vine.co/v/5F7qaZM0w0q/

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jose posted:

i'm glad this video still existrs

https://vine.co/v/5F7qaZM0w0q/

i lol every time

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A beach ball scoring the winner against Liverpool

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

A beach ball scoring the winner against Liverpool

Can someone post the pic, u know the one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
AVB giving up footy management to be a rally driver

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Felix Magath suggesting that Hangeland treat a knee injury by rubbing cheese on it

This story about Felix Magath:

quote:

Back in November he'd told a referee, Helmut Fleischer, that his conduct had been "unter aller Sau" ("beyond the pale", but much more robust than that) in the game against Stuttgart.

Magath was sent to the stand but appealed against the fine, twice. At the third disciplinary hearing, the judge lowered the fine to €7,500 but confirmed that the manager had been guilty of unsporting behaviour. "If you tell your wife her cooking is beyond the pale she'd feel insulted, too," he said. "But her cooking would improve," countered Magath.

Felix Magath generally

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

more gross than funny but paul scholes and his daughters feet

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Jay Spearing (currently) playing for the Liverpool U21’s

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tom Huddlestone (currently) playing for Manchester United’s U21s

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tony pulis headbutting one of his own players while naked in the shower

gus pooyet getting sacked after having a poo poo onthe floor of the changing rooms

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

someone asking neil warnock if big club managers only loan players to other managers they like and him replying “well no-one ever loans me players so yeah maybe”

colin wanker

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Atletico only playing Griezmann for 30 minutes per match so they wouldn't have to activate the mandatory buy clause in his loan deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

wasn't it that they'd have to pay £20m more or something if they did?