Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Carlos Lantana posted:

Someone never got a JWH hotspot and had a big fat dose of "The Fear"

Maybe I should have specified pharmaceutical grade, not laboratory. I have never touched Spice or anything from a gas station.

Take too much of the perforated paper in the wrong mood and you're banished to the nether realm until your body shows back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vampire Panties posted:

I tried making bubble hash from a few pounds of shake my brother got. Made a huge mess in the backyard, ended up with a fist-sized chunk that looked like green sand and smelled like hay. It was a decent high but overall it wasn't worth the effort.

Using a t-shirt press and wax paper to make rosin was a lot more successful, although the amounts were miniscule.

the guys I know have bags and its a big rear end thing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Weed thread they started selling 60mg THC seltzer at my local liquor store for $7 this is an amazing future I’m living in

broooo, I wish I had this in my life.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Should have called it weed claw

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

i wonder if someone could sell "green claw" or if the white claw people would complain. either way, free idea right there for someone

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Diddler posted:

i wonder if someone could sell "green claw" or if the white claw people would complain. either way, free idea right there for someone

lol Pabst licensed a weed drink

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

The Diddler posted:

Green Paws

Get it pause because weed.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
green claw confirmed pretty good would recommend if you have access to it.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
I got asked by my mother if I'm "using" again in reference to marywanna and she told me she's so disappointed in me. :\

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Gaylor Moon posted:

I got asked by my mother if I'm "using" again in reference to marywanna and she told me she's so disappointed in me. :\

believe in yourself like we believe in you, gaylor moon

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I was thinking of taking some time off from the weeds because I want to be smart and capable but I dunno video games are more fun with weed i got the thing that lets me play n64 games on my switch i started paper mario i should really see that through

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
my problem is, weed makes my brain work much better and makes frustration just not matter at all, so I work way WAY better when I'm high

however, I can't be high when I have to be at / conduct meetings, when I need to be the most on, responsive, and able to maintain a train of thought more than 10 seconds

e. the loudest silence I have ever experienced was at my last job, got way too high before a meeting (which I was remote for, thankfully), was asked a point blank question about something and my brain immediately went entirely blank. I just could not think of the thing, which made me panic and just sit there quiet until I figured out a way to weasel out of the question, but that was the longest 5-6 seconds of my life lol

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 5, 2024

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Yeah I would never work high. I just don't have it in me. I'm afraid that it makes me slower the next day but probably that's just me being old and fat.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Old memories of pushing carts on a Sunday morning, still high from the night before. Good times.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Gaylor Moon posted:

shaddap bitch mom

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Taking a thunderous piss and thinking to myself, "What a time to be alive!"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If booze gives us the drunken boxing fighting style what martial art would be based on weed?

I wanna say "high chi"

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Kush Fu

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The Five Deadly Trichomes

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
HighKwonDope

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
muy thaistick

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Sedgr posted:

Kush Fu

bong fu

e: en francais, la sativate

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
when I was up in Minnesota for a concert last summer the restaurants and bars all had thc infused beer

MooRooster
Mar 5, 2024

Hellblazer187 posted:

Yeah I would never work high. I just don't have it in me. I'm afraid that it makes me slower the next day but probably that's just me being old and fat.

I'm high at work right now lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hellblazer187 posted:

I do my job way better high, but I'm also doing like analyst type work and designing processes and poo poo, so getting ripped can bring some really interesting ideas I can mold into functional process. Weed owns, job owns

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

If booze gives us the drunken boxing fighting style what martial art would be based on weed?

I wanna say "high chi"

You think your Stoner Style can defeat me??

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I wanna say "high chi"

world peace

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wuwei. action in non-action, being in non-being, purpose in no purpose

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
It'll have been over two weeks since I last smoked when I can again and boy am I excited. I haven't gone this long without in years at this point

Gonna get some shatter and ff7 rebirth and be a stoned hermit for 2-3 days and it's gonna rule after being halfway across the country for work

Revins fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Mar 6, 2024

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Mozi posted:

wuwei. action in non-action, being in non-being, purpose in no purpose

smoke weed study mu
i learned this from earthbound

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Every time I drink alcohol I just feel disappointed that it's not weed.

Super looking forward to moving back to the US (or Canada) for legal weed. :sigh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I wanna say "high chi"

Breakdancing

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

75% off some products at the local dispensary? I wonder what...

Oh... Hmmm.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Sounds like a blast, send em my way.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

General Probe posted:

Sounds like a blast, send em my way.

I love a good username/post combo.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You're going to post a trip report right?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
only 10mg each? you'd have to be the goatman to fit enough to get a buzz

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Id give em a crack

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'm trying to work up a "take this bong and shove it. i ain't smokin' weed no more" joke but nothing is really clicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day