Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1765150443728932967

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's going to put butts into seats 2.0

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Wolfpac son got a ton of air, he just jumped too soon

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/winterweather/status/1765401268418417007

I forgot this story and might yell at Ian for not telling Sting about it.

https://twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/1765406215725572416

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

MassRafTer posted:

I forgot this story and might yell at Ian for not telling Sting about it.

https://twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/1765406215725572416

i can absolutely understand why Ian took one look at Garrett and decided it should be a tweet instead

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

i can absolutely understand why Ian took one look at Garrett and decided it should be a tweet instead

Ian is actually super jacked himself and was a varsity athlete in multiple sports. He should 100% wrestle Sting Jr.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Ian is actually super jacked himself and was a varsity athlete in multiple sports. He should 100% wrestle Sting Jr.

Sounds like a good tune up for Ian vs Kevin Kelly in a Texas Death at Wembley.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MassRafTer posted:

Bring it back to where it all started. Showdown at the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Hellblazer187 posted:

Wolfpac son got a ton of air, he just jumped too soon

twice! made for an incredible visual both times, though, so whatever

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

MassRafTer posted:

insane. i love pro wrestling

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

this is why Kevin Kelly won't say poo poo to his face, the coward

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Mar 6, 2024

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://x.com/garrett_borden/status/1765430143168717184?s=46&t=XkSx8WdEiBDDOZ_X7upkoQ

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Goofy doesn't have a tail. :colbert:/:stonk:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Kennel posted:

Gawrsh

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He was a child, they're not going to explain to him what he was actually pulling

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Kennel posted:

not anymore

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ian told that story on Podcast the Ride, his episode was great

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bonezone vs Large Adult Son vs Goofy, triple threat Lights Out match

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
He also posted that story in the Defector article on Sting's last match. https://defector.com/sting-went-out-crazier-than-he-came-in?commentID=22739ec4-0af6-4b10-9b5a-e0fbb2e6a1cf

ianriccaboni posted:

The 1990 WCW Galoob action figures are the first wrestling toys I explicitly remember seeing in stores. I was at Toys R Us in Whitehall, PA and I flipped out. My mom bought me Sting and Arn Anderson. I was hooked.

Sting was the first wrestling toy I had, the first wrestling poster I bought and hung on my wall. I got to call one of his matches last fall. It was a brief tag team match but it was instantly a career highlight. Not to pull back too much of a curtain but Sting is really nice backstage. When I accidentally walked in on his reunion with the Great Muta, he made nothing of it, introduced me to Muta, who I met briefly years earlier at Madison Square Garden for ROH/NJPW, and didn't tell me to leave, however I quietly found the exit.

I told this story on Podcast: The Ride but in 1994, I accidentally knocked down one of his (now large, adult) sons (I believe it was Garrett) in the MGM Studios Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playset that was there at the time. I was absolutely mortified as I was much larger at the time than the smaller child. My mom made sure that the child was alright and his dad was right there with a smile on his face to lift his son up and to make sure I was ok. My mom explained to me that this man was Sting. I started crying even more. I hurt a small child AND it is one of my hero's sons? What a horrible day!

My dad found out that trip that the wrestlers were filming "a TV show with a boat" at the Grand Floridian Resort. We were staying next door at the Polynesian Resort. My dad left a message for Sting at my behest that he had a son who was sorry that he knocked over *his* son earlier in the day.

I've told Sting's daughter-in-law, who is a phenomenal person!, this story 500 times. After watching Sunday and seeing those Stinger splashes, I hope he has forgotten!

What a career. What a run!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Riccabone is so loving awesome.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yeah it sucks Kevin Kelly is still on the AEW payroll while Riccabone is right there.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hahaha what a fun story, ian rules

sting raised a couple of good boys there

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

explosivo posted:

Yeah it sucks Kevin Kelly is still on the AEW payroll while Riccabone is right there.

The Boner doesn't like working Saturdays because he's on a school board and has meetings and honestly whatever schedule Tony has to keep him on to make him happy is a schedule he should have.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

film collision at boner house

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Tony should buy the school board.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

ian riccaboni should simply physically dominate the other members of the school board until they know to only make decisions he would approve of

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

The Boner doesn't like working Saturdays because he's on a school board and has meetings and honestly whatever schedule Tony has to keep him on to make him happy is a schedule he should have.

School board is why he doesn't like working every Wednesday, weekends he coaches his kids sports and attends Beach Boys concerts.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I am questioning everything I thought I knew about Ian if he genuinely enjoys the 2024 Beach Boys.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Power Windows posted:

I am questioning everything I thought I knew about Ian if he genuinely enjoys the 2024 Beach Boys.

I don't know if he genuinely enjoys the 2024 Beach Boys but I am sure he'd go to a show.

In other news...

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1765486011428053437

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

NienNunb posted:

Ian told that story on Podcast the Ride, his episode was great

Mike from PTR shows up in Johnny Loves Taya, the worlds are colliding

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Finding out Ian is liberal and on a school board really explains the heat he has with Kevin Kelly

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://x.com/CristenDrummond/status/1765476844713963760?s=20

Well, that seems bad.

If you don't have Twitter the follow up tweet says "Rodimer is wanted in connection with the death of Christopher Tapp,47 who died from blunt force trauma to the head according to the Clark County Coroner’s office

Police learned through their investigation that Tapp was in a fight inside a room at the resort. He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Open murder, as opposed to closed murder

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

quote:

In Nevada, a person accused of a homicide will generally be charged by the prosecutor with “open murder” - - meaning that they are charged with a general allegation of Murder, which includes each of the following types of homicide: First Degree Murder, Second Degree Murder, Voluntary Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter.

:eng101:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Lmao Nick casually catching the jacket

underrated moment lol

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

in case you were curious about how close dan rodimer came to winning his 2020 race, lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
He also has a history of assault convictions

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He also has a history of assault convictions

I thought he'd been charged multiple times but never convicted?

Piece of poo poo anywau

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
yeah - he was arrested thrice on suspicion of assault charges and his wife called the cops on him twice alleging domestic violence, but none of those incidents resulted in a conviction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Guess Kenny just found out about his new status w/ the Elite.

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1765588114805084417