Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Trump agreeing to any debate is hilarious and he won't do it because he's a piss baby.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
THE DEBAT

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The thought of Trump personally fact checking Joe Biden made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Toxic Mental posted:

John Fetterman must be stopped at all costs

You can count on him waiting for YOU in the parking lot.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

"Beating All Records" of loving what?

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Junk posted:

"Beating All Records" of loving what?

Of all time (many are saying)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh wow, Trump gonna debate?

(He will demand ridiculous conditions that Biden would be a fool to accept, and then claim it’s Biden who won’t debate. :jerkbag:)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. like he will get bored and just ramble for hours about nothing or some insane bigot poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Remember when Trump tried to kill Biden with COVID at the last debate?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh wow, Trump gonna debate?

(He will demand ridiculous conditions that Biden would be a fool to accept, and then claim it’s Biden who won’t debate. :jerkbag:)
Biden would probably love to debate

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It would be hilarious if Trump walks into a debate expecting Sleepy Joe, and for just one night, 2012 Biden shows up and absolutely humiliates him.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

an AOL chatroom posted:

Of all time (many are saying)

loled irl

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nessus posted:

Biden would probably love to debate

Yeah, but not if it’s moderated by Kimberly Guilfoyle or Tucker Carlson.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
IF YOU THOUGHT I hosed THE CHAIR THE LAST TIME, YOU'VE SEEN NOTHING YET! TUNE IN FOR THE DEBAT!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

god i cant wait for trump to stop being an actual threat to anything so our lols will be more pure

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

This will be a fun quote in September.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The man who told an estimated average of 20-25 lies per day for four years wants to FACT-CHECK Joe Brandon!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Biden just needs to lead with something about Trumps hands being tiny and Trump will probably just fixate on that for the entire speech.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Why not Game of Thrones this crap and have them both choose a champion to DEBAT? You know Trump is gonna pick the last boob to pay him a compliment two minutes before the event so Biden will probably still win. Either way it's more lols than having no DEBAT at all (many people are saying)!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Anyway, I would love an actual live "TRUMP" commentary on the state of the union address, he would completely lose interest two sentences in and spend the rest of the speech on a tangent how TVs used to be better when he was president

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MrMojok posted:

The man who told an estimated average of 20-25 lies per day for four years wants to FACT-CHECK Joe Brandon!

i mean he is just gonna riff wildly and then just putter away. he is trying to do a counter speech.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Philthy posted:

Biden just needs to lead with something about Trumps hands being tiny and Trump will probably just fixate on that for the entire speech.

I gotta small hands I mean hand it to Donald for setting up this debate.

10min later.

"Donald, what are you views on the border security bill being shut down by republicans?"

Well the thing with the border is I uhh hold on look at my hands these are not small hands, they're perfectly normal size many women have told me so, beautiful women!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I wonder what Trumps live streaming setup will be like? lovely mic, cheap webcam, bunch of ketchup stained funkopops scattered around while he moans about how unfair it is he's being inconvenienced by the prosecution of his multitudinous crimes.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It would be hilarious if Trump walks into a debate expecting Sleepy Joe, and for just one night, 2012 Biden shows up and absolutely humiliates him.

I recall this happening in 2020 and Trump accused him of being on drugs, lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Biden's team should absolutely ignore that, or better yet, say he doesn't debate with criminals

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1765478490822914434

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Non-zero chance Trump will think Biden can hear him through the tv and he will get progressively angrier because he keeps ignoring him.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

LMAO they keep saying they're appealing it but like thats not what they are doing. They just keep filing motions with the judge that are totally insane.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

BigglesSWE posted:

Non-zero chance Trump will think Biden can hear him through the tv and he will get progressively angrier because he keeps ignoring him.

I hope he calls him Obamna

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

BigglesSWE posted:

If he strokes out watching Biden. Does Biden get the kill credit

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Philthy posted:

You say you're 215 pounds? Well, we have a scale right here....

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Now please someone do a gorilla channel edit of Trump's commentary for maximum content

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I, a man who physically cannot say a true thing, would like to debat even though the debat is riggenstollen!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

steinrokkan posted:

Anyway, I would love an actual live "TRUMP" commentary on the state of the union address, he would completely lose interest two sentences in and spend the rest of the speech on a tangent how TVs used to be better when he was president

PKMN Trainer Red make a MST3k style fat trump gibbering angrily at the tv screen

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tek79 posted:

Oh, good. The guy who got over 200 covid vaccines is totally fine. No signs of anything wrong with him. Nope, not at all. Nothing wrong there.

gently caress it, I'm gonna one-up him and get a colonoscopy every single day for the next decade. I'll be fine!

You shouldn't be shamed for what you do in the privacy of your own home

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Nessus posted:

If he strokes out watching Biden. Does Biden get the kill credit

yes but we all get an assist score

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Imagine Trump doing the full Ron Paul in the middle of a live, televised debate.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Biden invites Trump to a debate at the top of a long set of stairs without hand-rails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Trump MST3King the State of the Union is hilarious, actually

EDIT:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump doing the full Ron Paul in the middle of a live, televised debate.
"The full Ron Paul" is saying the n word