Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kennel posted:

That's more sex than showers.

It's also five or six poops between showers. :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

15 still came invested their seed in fluffer.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

It's also five or six poops between showers. :whitewater:

Maybe she has a bidet

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

jjack229 posted:

Why would you take a photo this way (at a Dutch angle on every axis and the graph itself being a small amount of the photo)? I find that more triggering than the graphs themselves.

Fake edit: Especially that second photo. I keep thinking there is some important context in the room, since that is given more screen space than the graph.

The hand in the second photo makes me feel intensely uncomfortable - it looked fairly natural until I realised it was a left hand and now I can't work out whether this photo of a book took multiple people working together or just one person contorting into a very twisted shape.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

1 posted:

The hand in the second photo makes me feel intensely uncomfortable - it looked fairly natural until I realised it was a left hand and now I can't work out whether this photo of a book took multiple people working together or just one person contorting into a very twisted shape.

You can see a bit of their hairy right arm supporting the book from behind, so unless they have three arms or the camera in their teeth or something, I think it's the former.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Kantesu posted:

You can see a bit of their hairy right arm supporting the book from behind, so unless they have three arms or the camera in their teeth or something, I think it's the former.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

1 posted:

It's the left hand because they're prying the book open while trying to get it in view of the camera and also with proper lighting. The photo was taken with a phone, not a GoPro attached to the person's head.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Why do they not simply place the book at the lighted workbench for painting miniatures, assembling models, and completing jigsaws which is present and mandated in every domicile?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Paladinus posted:

15 still came in fluffer.

That’s Sandhill Road for you.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kantesu posted:

could be their lower leg, eg theyre resting their ankle on their knee to prop up the book while holding the page down with their left hand & taking the picture with their right hand. which could also explain the bad framing.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

zedprime posted:

Why do they not simply place the book at the lighted workbench for painting miniatures, assembling models, and completing jigsaws which is present and mandated in every domicile?

That's where they piled three layers of projects that they'll definitely complete any day now.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/Setzeri/status/1746216471552762096

Chart here because it's illegible unless it takes up the whole screen.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
There was a FFXIII-3?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

There was a FFXIII-3?

There was a FFXVI??

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

There was a FFXIII-3?

Yeah it was the best of the three.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Yoshi P getting angry phone calls telling him to fix Y'shtola's posture in order to increase sales

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Was FFXI literally broken? How did they have such terrible sales numbers for that one relative to all the others?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

FFXVI was an MMO back when that market was WoW and rounding errors.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

EasilyConfused posted:

Was FFXI literally broken? How did they have such terrible sales numbers for that one relative to all the others?

It was an MMO that literally was broken for a long time.

It was so broken that they introduced a canonical apocalypse in the game to destroy everything and relaunch as FFXIV.

There was one boss fight that was just never intended to be beaten, so it took people literally two full days of playing to nearly beat it and then Square despawned it when it was getting close to dying because there was no plan for what would even happen if it died.

It was also an MMO that randomly assigned you a server when you created a character. So, you couldn't even intentionally play with your friends unless you gamed the system.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

It was an MMO that literally was broken for a long time.

It was so broken that they introduced a canonical apocalypse in the game to destroy everything and relaunch as FFXIV.

that was ffxiv 1.0, released in 2010, ffxi's last expansion released in 2020

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
Are they fairly accurate to how they are shown in the game or is there some serious artistic license going on here? I don't recognize any of them (maybe FFVIIR). I've also never played an FF game, but I thought I would recognize some just from how popular and long running the games are.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

jjack229 posted:

Are they fairly accurate to how they are shown in the game or is there some serious artistic license going on here? I don't recognize any of them (maybe FFVIIR). I've also never played an FF game, but I thought I would recognize some just from how popular and long running the games are.

The art style is pretty different but they're still easily recognizable.

Here's a pic of the woman from FFVII, the second biggest one on the chart.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

jjack229 posted:

I don't think any of the characters outside of FFVII have any general pop culture presence, but yes, they're all recognizable although the artist's style is pretty different from any official artwork.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
kefka is an important cultural figure

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
11 is a pre-wow mmo, asking why it's not popular as the couple ffs before it is like asking why everquest isn't as popular as baldur's gate

drk
Jan 16, 2005

pretty sure this guy was at the gangbang

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
With just himself?

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Out at the orgy having the time of my life with a bunch of gently caress buddies.
They're all just out of frame, orgasming too.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Isn't aella also one of those idiots afraid of roko's basilisk?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I don't know but she does seem to be afraid of showers

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Poops Mcgoots posted:

She definitely is a Neal Stephenson fan

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

It's notoriously difficult to intuit the 1.5x IQR.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

Have a 40 minute YouTube about the crimes of violin plots

https://youtu.be/_0QMKFzW9fw?si=pU4V_iBpO8L4fIvk

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1767198788689465639

the arrow is not a data point

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Piell posted:

the arrow is not a data point

laffo

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Yes I think that qualifies as a terrible graph.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But it could be! And that says a lot about society.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS