Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

wha... what does this have to do with matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Matt would never dress like that unless he saw a toddler do it first.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

crepeface posted:

wha... what does this have to do with matt

lol that was a deleted Krang T Nelson post earlier so I guess the OP pivoted to hot pants

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

PostNouveau posted:

lol that was a deleted Krang T Nelson post earlier so I guess the OP pivoted to hot pants
Yes I don’t know why the other guy deleted his post

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

No Dignity posted:

*dark souls narrator voice* ahhhhh kirkland diaper baby, the archetypical brand...

OoooOoooOOOOoo

Arise now, ye cherub

Ye baby, who yet poop

(Virgil is the Loathsome Dung Eater, and Felix is Sir Gideon Ofnir, The All-Knowing. Will is obviously Horah Loux: Chieftain of the Badlands, Matt is the Ever-Brilliant Goldmask, and Amber is Fia the Deathbed Companion because she is a girl. Hesse is either a Tarnished of No Renown or an Empyrean.)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Mar 5, 2024

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

My hope is that Matt dresses his kid like that pic where he is wearing the exact same outfit as a toddler behind him.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1765152796196934001?t=aVEBHUOPqA5_ppSQF5I3lg&s=19

The article Felix is quoting is racist in a way not seen since the glory days of the British empire.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
the houthis have *giantdad video voice* become unstoppable

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Houthis are Punished Snake and Iran is Big Boss.

I don't actually know MGS lore this is a bad impression of Felix in the next episode.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What's the deal with Syndey Sweeney why are the chuds upset with her? What is "spiritually african" and what does it have to do with her? This isn't making much sense.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

net work error posted:

What's the deal with Syndey Sweeney why are the chuds upset with her? What is "spiritually african" and what does it have to do with her? This isn't making much sense.

it's the same thing it's always been. you take a popular, attractive celebrity and say "she's not even that hot" because it gets attention. All the other poo poo is just filtering it through modern incel lingo bullshit.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

net work error posted:

She hosted SNL and said she wasn't a Republican addressing those pictures from her Mom's 60th birthday party where various members of her family were wearing Maga hats and blue lives matter poo poo (yeah no poo poo, her family is in Eastern WA/ Idaho).

This has been transformed by the secular cultural conservatives and now liking hot girls with big tits is "African Behavior"

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

AngryBooch posted:

She hosted SNL and said she wasn't a Republican addressing those pictures from her Mom's 60th birthday party where various members of her family were wearing Maga hats and blue lives matter poo poo (yeah no poo poo, her family is in Eastern WA/ Idaho).

This has been transformed by the secular cultural conservatives and now liking hot girls with big tits is "African Behavior"

putting on a dashiki like pelosi in light of this

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AngryBooch posted:

Evidence:
Adam Friedland
African Immigrant
Known fan of big flappy slappies

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

to be fair those titties are enormous

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
There is also a branch of right wing thought (including Richard Hanania) that the rise of a big-titted blonde as a sex symbol is combating wokeness, because some seem to have decided that leftists hate boobs.

https://twitter.com/nationalpost/status/1765461626734497802?t=P3uNiysULMgG1nUlLUYIaw&s=19

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

see you all at kwanza

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Henchman of Santa posted:

because some seem to have decided that leftists hate boobs.

(laughing in an increasingly deranged manner)

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Henchman of Santa posted:

some seem to have decided that leftists hate boobs.

Hating big boobs is reverse praxis

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
"is princess peach woke" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Heath posted:

(laughing in an increasingly deranged manner)
Boobs exist in the context of all in which they live and what came before them

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I figured appreciation of big baps was a bipartisan issue

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Is this like when Andrew Tate got interested in conservative Islam because of their views on women’s roles in society

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I mean yeah, it pretty much is. Stupid people who don't have anything like a coherent worldview, frantically grasping at whatever bits of kulturkampf speak to the deep-seated beliefs they feel on a level somewhere below conscious thought.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I thought that Africans were all about steatopygian ladies.

Anyway who started this nonsense about Sweeney?

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
while there is a dearth of new male action movie stars there does seem to be a new upcoming generation of good all-rounder actresses who can also do action. dunno if sweeny is one of them but good luck to her and her career

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
where is trump we need a catty gossip bitch to give his opinion

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Sydney sweeney was on SNL and much like famous chapoian matt Christman conservatives are transfixed on SNL as some kind of cultural weather vane despite it being the same 4-5 unfunny sketches for the past 30+ years

See also: shane Gillis being on SNL last week heralding a new dawn for the conservative movement that was immediately forgotten about

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I don't know much about Gillis but from what I've heard he's not actually that conservative but plays to that audience to make money

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

like nick mullen he has a lot of fans that don't realize he's making fun of them

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

its crazy how most modern action stars genuinely look worse than Oliver Reed at his most boozed out and bloated.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

Sydney sweeney was on SNL and much like famous chapoian matt Christman conservatives are transfixed on SNL as some kind of cultural weather vane despite it being the same 4-5 unfunny sketches for the past 30+ years

See also: shane Gillis being on SNL last week heralding a new dawn for the conservative movement that was immediately forgotten about

I know they talked about the right to cool this time too, but I think Chapo's brought that up before that it's a weirdly infuriating thing about the Republicans. They have so many victories and they don't appreciate any of them because famous people talk poo poo about them. I think a lot of people would happily take the reversal of fortune wish.

Imagine living in an equal America, full social support, a Supreme Court with several weird hippies, communists and some type of actual leftist cultist (I guess)...and being loving pissed because every week the Duck Dynasty guys had a big show where they'd do a skit about a guy going to the ER with a splinter. And I guess Gina Carano is the only action star.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I don't want to be politics yoda but I don't think they could be so successful without grievance-or-worse politics, and that is a downhill surface in like a spiritual and moral sense.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

pangstrom posted:

I don't want to be politics yoda but I don't think they could be so successful without grievance-or-worse politics, and that is a downhill surface in like a spiritual and moral sense.
It's not really that successful though. At least not the candidates that have run entirely on grievances. People are not always going to share those same grievances, and a lot of these new candidates coming out of the GOP are just so terminally online that people don't know how to relate to them.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

They also need the assist from a Democratic Party full of careerists who don't give a poo poo about anything but ascension to the elite. They really could've relegated the GOP to a regional party and permanent minority status on a national level after the global collapse if they'd wanted to.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

It felt after 2008 like that was going to happen. Instead they astroturfed the Tea Party nonsense and used the racism around a black man in the White House to get back into power

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Imagine living in an equal America, full social support, a Supreme Court with several weird hippies, communists and some type of actual leftist cultist (I guess)...and being loving pissed because every week the Duck Dynasty guys had a big show where they'd do a skit about a guy going to the ER with a splinter. And I guess Gina Carano is the only action star.
Making a personality out of liking unpopular media isn't the best, but it's certainly better and more likable than what liberals are doing now. I'd be quite happy to go back to hating popular media while my beliefs are written into law. That's what I did throughout the Bush administration, except I only got the scenester part and not the political victories.

FlamingLiberal posted:

It's not really that successful though. At least not the candidates that have run entirely on grievances. People are not always going to share those same grievances, and a lot of these new candidates coming out of the GOP are just so terminally online that people don't know how to relate to them.
Yeah, this is something I start pounding my fist on the table about when my friends start catastrophizing about how the world is turning fascist. These screwball right-wing politicians and their policies are deeply unpopular outside of the shitholes they wallow in and mostly lose elections, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything to Republican strategy. Some crackpot like Chris Rufo can become a guru and direct multiple losing campaigns through multiple election cycles before the donor money runs dry. There are 2,640 billionaires in the world and most Americans have only heard of 3 or 4 of them. Funding campaigns and think tanks and astroturfed nonprofits and Rod Dreher's six-figure salary is less than an afterthought to them, it's not even equivalent to me funding a $5/month Patreon I don't read.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 7, 2024

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lmao

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
FYI the online right isn’t fully united on the question of sexiness in media, right now there is a big controversy by gamers about woke game devs making video game women not sexy enough.

If there is a common thread, I suppose it’s that 2d women are to be lusted, and 3d women are to be controlled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

FYI the online right isn’t fully united on the question of sexiness in media, right now there is a big controversy by gamers about woke game devs making video game women not sexy enough.

If there is a common thread, I suppose it’s that 2d women are to be lusted, and 3d women are to be controlled.

I saw some 4chan types saying that only based China releases games with hot women in them anymore.