Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1765537956461269313?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Old man screaming at Chinese garlic in front of a green-screen grocery store. It’s on screen but I just had to put it to text.

Comishtyna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kazil posted:

thread crews are a vibe, not an actual time

ok nitekroomer

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I feel like people who run for office and think “everyone falls for corruption, or is corrupt from the start… but me, I will be different.” Should probably not run for office. It’s like that one joke from Arrested Development about how no one succeeds, but that one character absolutely will somehow.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Biden’s going to croak in October, still win the election, and then we’ll be in a protracted hell battle as republicans argue that that means Trump is president instead of Harris until SCOTUS decides on party lines that “ehhh, the constitution isn’t clear enough” ( even though it is) and hands it to Trump because gently caress you.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Okay I give up what is the problem with the garlic?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

it's commist

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hollismason posted:

Communist China, that's what. They don't have the best interests of Americans in mind.

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Who would guess that rich right wing freaks will not give one of their own money when they're broke! Pull up those bootstraps Don!!!!

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1765495071997083831?s=20

"I ain't giving him money the poor need to step up"

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
I just hope the two old guys running for president live long enough to see the election happen, and that being a broke loser causes tmurp to eat poo poo so hard he loses Texas.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hollismason posted:

Rick Scott is a Nosferatu

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Something feels real weird lately and I think it's the whole "the entire Republican Party suddenly appears to be shitass broke" thing

lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I said come in! posted:

I feel like people who run for office and think “everyone falls for corruption, or is corrupt from the start… but me, I will be different.” Should probably not run for office. It’s like that one joke from Arrested Development about how no one succeeds, but that one character absolutely will somehow.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Data Graham posted:

Something feels real weird lately and I think it's the whole "the entire Republican Party suddenly appears to be shitass broke" thing

lol

They've still got deep pocket dark money and other PACS though. Like just the RNC is totally broke. ALso Mike Johnson is their fund raiser.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Well that explains nothing. :lol:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

...Is that what the real issues in this election are? That's not what everyone else has been saying

Might want to check your notes there guy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Toxic Mental posted:

Who would guess that rich right wing freaks will not give one of their own money when they're broke! Pull up those bootstraps Don!!!!

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1765495071997083831?s=20

“No lol are you loving insane?”

E: maybe he should learn to program

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol If Biden wins NC simply because they drove out the vote by endorsing the most insane candidate for governor possible

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mark Robinson believes the moon landing is fake

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Toxic Mental posted:

lol If Biden wins NC simply because they drove out the vote by endorsing the most insane candidate for governor possible

Its going to happen lol

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If you’re so sure NC voters aren’t going to vote Mark Robinson for governor, then please explain why they voted for him to be lieutenant governor. :shepface:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If you’re so sure NC voters aren’t going to vote Mark Robinson for governor, then please explain why they voted for him to be lieutenant governor. :shepface:

I think that Robinson is going to not be able to help himself and openly campaign on outright banning abortion or some other poo poo. Like LT Governor is just low enough that maybe people won't pay close attention. He's going full blast though.

Also Obama did win NC. Things have changed since then but Trump BARELY won in 2020.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We have our first anti Robinson ad

https://twitter.com/DemGovs/status/1765181974954598912?s=20

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Total Ban on abortion has been a big motivator for getting out votes to stop it. LMAO that Republicans are probably going to lose NC.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is the Governor the Captain? Why use governor instead unless you pronounce it guv’nor?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What is the difference between the two? I legit dont know, ive never heard of a lieutenant governor before.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

It's like Vice Governor

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean, remember how close Herschel Walker got

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
All I want is for Mike Johnson and Trump to campaign on a national abortion ban this November and at the Republican convention they are going to do that.

Its going to be great.

For the Democrats.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Is Lt. Governer appointed?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Data Graham posted:

I mean, remember how close Herschel Walker got

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

donald trump is a fuckin' doofus folks

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its impressive that Mark Robinson stuff is only just coming to light now,like even if its during the covid era things should have surfaced

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ForwardCarolina/status/1665819017599131650?s=20

So called crimes

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Is Lt. Governer appointed?

In my experience, usually a Governor has their Lt Governor as a running mate, like President and Vice President. But some states separate them so you can end up with a Governor from one party and an Lt Governor from the other party, like NC had the last four years.

I can't imagine the voters who checked the box for Roy Cooper for Governor and then Mark Robinson for Lt Governor, but I have to assume there were at least some.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My So-Called LifeCrimes

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Tell me one thing you know about your Lt. Governor, literally no one votes based on the Lt. Governor ticket, even in states like Texas where it really matters.

Prof. Fantastic
Aug 24, 2007

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
trump never paid me back the many dinners I Door-Dashed him……. w hy isn’t he texting me back???

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Three Olives posted:

Tell me one thing you know about your Lt. Governor, literally no one votes based on the Lt. Governor ticket, even in states like Texas where it really matters.

Mine is the highest-paid lieutenant governor in the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Basically if Democrats present a really good Governor candidate for NC and this complete idiot runs on a total abortion ban then NC is going Blue.