Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Thank you for this emptyquote snipe. You are doing good work o7

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I didn't realize there were 348 sequels to catch up on before this.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just read this in an article about the science behind Ozempic:

Good for those mice trying to get clean.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczZTD13YkY&t=99s

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol, casenet is a gift

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

alina habba is at it again

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Ok, I give up. Will someone please explain to my old rear end brain how to attach images to a post? I have an Imgur account and a platinum upgrade here and I can't figure either of them out now. I just abandoned posting images all together. Yes, I have been on this site for-godamn-ever and I'm still bad at it.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Ommin posted:

Ok, I give up. Will someone please explain to my old rear end brain how to attach images to a post? I have an Imgur account and a platinum upgrade here and I can't figure either of them out now. I just abandoned posting images all together. Yes, I have been on this site for-godamn-ever and I'm still bad at it.

When you upload (privately) on Imgur's site, click the three dots on the top right and then click "get share links". Copy the bbcode one and paste it into your post.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ommin posted:

Do you mean with the app or browser? With the browser you get the URL of the image from imgur. Not the gallery link that they give you, you'll have to right click the image itself and copy the image link. It will have an image extension on it like jpg, png (or video extension like mp4 etc). Then you need to take that URL and put it in your post in either [img] tags for no tags for videos as the forums are smart enough to work that out.

Now you should have an image attached to your post

If you're in the android app you can just choose "Insert Image" from the [bb] section and use the image URL you got from your image.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

theflyingexecutive posted:

When you upload (privately) on Imgur's site, click the three dots on the top right and then click "get share links". Copy the bbcode one and paste it into your post.

Inceltown posted:

Do you mean with the app or browser? With the browser you get the URL of the image from imgur. Not the gallery link that they give you, you'll have to right click the image itself and copy the image link. It will have an image extension on it like jpg, png (or video extension like mp4 etc). Then you need to take that URL and put it in your post in either [timg] tags for no tags for videos as the forums are smart enough to work that out.
Thank you both. I am on desktop browser. The gallery link was where I was messing up. Still want to figure out the plat. attachments thing. That seems like it would be way easier but it is not intuitive at all.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Except the bbcode uploader doesn't work anymore (at least for me).
I've got an account and that poo poo started giving bad requests maybe a month or more ago. What's funny though is I can directly upload on imgur on mobile Chrome now which was failing for years since Imgur killed the service to favor their own lovely app.

:iiam:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Ommin posted:

Thank you both. I am on desktop browser. The gallery link was where I was messing up. Still want to figure out the plat. attachments thing. That seems like it would be way easier but it is not intuitive at all.

Yeah. I only just found out that it's a thing. In the awful app I can attach an image, just one, and it always appears at the end of the post. Is that just how it works?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
All of that just to post this...thing.

Whooping Crabs posted:

Is this some sort of centaur?
I saw this image in a Facebook ad the other day. What is the ai trying to tell us? (spoiled just in case)

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

Yeah. I only just found out that it's a thing. In the awful app I can attach an image, just one, and it always appears at the end of the post. Is that just how it works?
It looks like it should. It has a simple file uploader, but it won't actually attach the image to the posts in the preview. Maybe it only posts when you submit, but I wasn't willing to try it.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
how many pussys it has ....???

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

whaley posted:

Ceci n'est pas une chatte

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Ommin posted:

All of that just to post this...thing.

I saw this image in a Facebook ad the other day. What is the ai trying to tell us?

It's trying to tell us it hates us and wants us to suffer.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

So what're your hobbies

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

whaley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
THE BUTT

THE BUTT

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
it's like a pantomime horse but the lady in the back has stuck her entire head, arms, and shoulders up the front lady's rear end.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It's trying to tell us it hates us and wants us to suffer.
My god, it's almost human.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

whaley posted:

She gives frontbutt a whole new meaning

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Sentient Data posted:

She gives frontbutt a whole new meaning

What was the old meaning??

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

credburn posted:

What was the old meaning??

booba

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Ommin posted:

It looks like it should. It has a simple file uploader, but it won't actually attach the image to the posts in the preview. Maybe it only posts when you submit, but I wasn't willing to try it.

Attached images always fail in previews. It used to be that previewing a post with an image would break the attachment and it wouldn't show up afterwards. I haven't tested to see if that's fixed.

Hey, remember when the Cowboys were for real this year?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Seriously though, think about how many vaginas horses have. Two, obviously. Silly question.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Hyperlynx posted:

Seriously though, think about how many vaginas horses have. Two, obviously. Silly question.

Incredible. And the mares?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

boofhead posted:

Incredible. And the mares?

AT LEAST two.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
edit oops

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

The Demilich posted:

Except the bbcode uploader doesn't work anymore (at least for me).
I've got an account and that poo poo started giving bad requests maybe a month or more ago. What's funny though is I can directly upload on imgur on mobile Chrome now which was failing for years since Imgur killed the service to favor their own lovely app.

:iiam:

I've got the same problem in the awful app

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
They updated Awful App to require imgur account to use the "upload to imgur" function but I think I heard it's broken either way.

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015

Whooping Crabs posted:

Is this some sort of centaur?

Centaur all my military secrets.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Baron von Eevl posted:

They updated Awful App to require imgur account to use the "upload to imgur" function but I think I heard it's broken either way.

I've avoided updating the awful app specifically to keep image uploading. Still works for me.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Too soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lawl