Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Wait was he doing computer fraud or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I'm really digging there little armored prison golf cart.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yes all Crimes in one arc have to be by the same person.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Can't believe Hammerhand just became my favorite NSM villain just on faces alone. Strong, powerful energy from every panel.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Isn’t him running his scams from jail what Spidey just told the warden about

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I think he's saying that he's running a gang or something doing irl robberies("hit three places at once") from jail too.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Haifisch posted:

I think he's saying that he's running a gang or something doing irl robberies("hit three places at once") from jail too.

I don't know Spidey? Nothing cause Rigby has not really expressed any desire to murder JJJ or anything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that the weekday artist has never seen a prison truck before and is desperately hoping nobody notices :3:

MonsterEnvy posted:

I don't know Spidey? Nothing cause Rigby has not really expressed any desire to murder JJJ or anything.

Seriously! About the closest is that he temporarily grabbed MJ with his powers and both Spidey and her told him to cut that poo poo out and he did immediately.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I can't stop laughing at the idea of Spidey repeatedly having to get on and off the top of the car without being noticed every time the rent-a-cop does anything, because that's somehow a better option than following from the air like he's done every other time in the comic's history

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

You'd think whoever else is running for senator would have done some opposition research and figured out that Yates has been running a scam for decades

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
I'm not sure that anyone else is running, which does make what Peter's doing kind of moot.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
The next senator will end up being some weirdo who got a single write-in vote.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Captain Hygiene posted:

I can't stop laughing at the idea of Spidey repeatedly having to get on and off the top of the car without being noticed every time the rent-a-cop does anything, because that's somehow a better option than following from the air like he's done every other time in the comic's history
I figured he just stayed there on the roof and kept very still.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Murdstone posted:

Guess it shouldn't be a surprise that hammer hand would be an rear end in a top hat driver too

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Interestingly, both the hero and the villain now have no idea what they're doing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

davidspackage posted:

Interestingly, both the hero and the villain now have no idea what they're doing.

newspaperspiderman.txt

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hi I'm just here to recontextualize things somewhat

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

By popular demand posted:

Hi I'm just here to recontextualize things somewhat

:spidey:: "Something tells me he might mean something more than just my handshake, but what could it be???"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah, the arc's kinda simple in a way, all Peter has to do is gather evidence anyway and

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Uh, okay. I'm sure this will all make sense soon.

Or he may just be taking the car back home, as is his nature when loving off. And thus the Yates criminal empire will unfold. Somehow.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He can't possibly be... no.... no loving way.... :xd:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'd like to offer a different ending

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"You see, by letting their guard man's car get stolen, Yates has proven he has no control over crime at all and thus can't be trusted as a senator"

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

That guard is an NPC. I'm just picturing him getting out of the car while facing away from the place he's going to at all times, then stiffly walking around his car while staring straight ahead so that he can't see the very obvious guy on top.

Why on earth didn't they just have him park the other way so that he would just go straight in without a need to turn around and face towards his car?

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 7, 2024

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Murdstone posted:

Holy poo poo I was right.

This isn't what happened yesterday! He didn't get out of the cockadoodie car!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jesus Christ no wonder this psycho crashed his helicopter.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Hammerhand, BMW driver.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I love the fact that there are two simultaneous arcs leading to the most inane circumstances involving vehicles on the same day. Time is a flat circle, much like the pizza Spider-Man stole from that guy :spidey:

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I love how insane this is. He's worried that Peter might be tailing him, so if he was remotely sensible he'd keep slow and let Peter overtake, but no, his bad driver instincts overwhelm him and he can't let that insult go unpunished

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Behold the amazing mind games of Peter Parker!

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.
Definitely getting some "Wooden gun" energy with this strategy. Hopefully, Spidey will also explain how the trick worked to Rigby,and Rigby will be too despondent to use his still-working powers to escape.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his wallet was so empty that the weight value caused an underflow error.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That's a Saturday strip so who knows what the next strip, being Monday, will bring. I assume the wallet is somehow just painted on the floor

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
There's a condom from 1974 in there, the only thing Rigby's powers can't affect.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

That's a Saturday strip so who knows what the next strip, being Monday, will bring. I assume the wallet is somehow just painted on the floor

It's a gyroscope hologram

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Spidey has managed to infuse his wallet with his own boundless stupidity. Such density couldn't be lifted by a thousand Rigbys!

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MorningMoon posted:

I will laugh if we suddenly get him defeated on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

MonsterEnvy posted:

I will laugh if we suddenly get him defeated on the floor.