Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

think about this headline like once a week

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

think about this headline like once a week

never seen but lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Eat This Glob posted:

not really "remember" so much as "saw in another thread" but it made me lol

Thesis, antithesis,

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

found this searching for «Bannon eggs»

A fugitive Chinese billionaire and Steve Bannon ally wants to auction sperm and eggs from unvaccinated donors

www.businessinsider.in posted:

A fugitive Chinese billionaire wants to auction sperm and eggs from unvaccinated donors on the right-wing social media platform Gettr.

Guo Wengui, an ally of Steve Bannon and other pro-Trump Republicans, announced the plan in a live stream in February, AFP and Rolling Stone reported.

"Sperm and eggs from our fellow fighters will be auctioned on our Gettr platform between June 1 and June 6," Guo said, per AFP.

The billionaire claimed to have gathered nearly 6,000 eggs and "millions" of sperm from unvaccinated donors – and said the sale would include his sperm too.

Guo said the site would use "scientific methods" and require an attorney's letter to verify the donors' vaccine status, per AFP. He did not provide further information on how the samples would be tested or stored.

The plan, which capitalizes on the baseless conspiracy theory that the COVID-19 vaccines cause infertility, has generated buzz among Gettr users, according to AFP.

Gettr, where conspiracy theories and misinformation run rampant

The mysterious Chinese billionaire wanted in China over fraud charges. Last month, he was arrested in New York over unrelated allegations that he orchestrated a conspiracy to defraud thousands of his online followers out of at least $1 billion.

It is not clear how his arrest will affect the auction plans.

Guo made his fortune in China's real estate market before fleeing the country. Guo claims he fell foul of powerful and corrupt officials and fled the country in 2014, claiming asylum in the US in 2017.

Guo was an early financial backer of Gettr, created by former Trump aide Jason Miller. It has become a platform where conspiracy theories and misinformation run rampant.

Sources told Rolling Stone last month that there have been intense behind-the-scenes discussions at Gettr to transform the platform into a marketplace where unvaccinated men can sell sperm to the highest bidder.

However, some working at Gettr have privately expressed concerns about the plan, Rolling Stone reported, pointing to various hurdles, including restrictions on semen sales in other countries.

Mr Xi, please do the needful

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

never seen but lol

steve bannon, making GBS threads out a clutch of eggs in the dresser drawers of the Lincoln Bedroom

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Steve Bannon founding a wow gold farm slash conservative think tank in an Italian monastery

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
one of the earliest officially recognized United States naval ensigns was made by Dutch people who had never seen an American flag before and were working entirely off verbal descriptions, which resulted in this:

(an American ship had lost its flag in battle and needed to be flying something in order to be legally considered a ship of a nation's navy and not a pirate, so the Dutch threw one together real quick, had the ship fly it, and then entered it into official records)

my favorite part is that it's very obviously made from bits of Dutch flags cut up and stitched back together

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Eat This Glob posted:

not really "remember" so much as "saw in another thread" but it made me lol

Does anyone know what the speech is? Trump's funny as hell but he doesn't have a lot of stuff I'd consider... palatable for disneyworld

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mister Bates posted:

one of the earliest officially recognized United States naval ensigns was made by Dutch people who had never seen an American flag before and were working entirely off verbal descriptions, which resulted in this:

(an American ship had lost its flag in battle and needed to be flying something in order to be legally considered a ship of a nation's navy and not a pirate, so the Dutch threw one together real quick, had the ship fly it, and then entered it into official records)

my favorite part is that it's very obviously made from bits of Dutch flags cut up and stitched back together

You want me to draw it for you?

Nah I have a pretty good memory

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

projecthalaxy posted:

Steve Bannon founding a wow gold farm slash conservative think tank in an Italian monastery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosphere_2

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I’m just happy a headline is correct not just clickbait.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I visited the thing when I was in Jr high and there were ants crawling across the outside of a window, through the seal that was supposed to be keeping the atmosphere separate from the outside and then across the inside of the glass. during the time period when people were "sealed in". lmao

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

I'm sure Steve Bannon himself was making holes in the seal and cackling maniacally, at this point I'll believe that

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Scaramucci accusing Bannon of attempting autofellatio, getting fired immediately, going on Bill Maher and being too prudish to swear on HBO, tweeting congrats at his wife giving birth, and I presume becoming a CNN contributor or hedge fund manager or something.

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

Scaramucci accusing Bannon of attempting autofellatio, getting fired immediately, going on Bill Maher and being too prudish to swear on HBO, tweeting congrats at his wife giving birth, and I presume becoming a CNN contributor or hedge fund manager or something.

da mooch unsuccessfully invoking the italian american fraternal code of honor to get a reporter to not print something he said

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Steve Bannon ran a crack den and was probably making bathtub meth in there and running a sex trafficking scheme.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

Steve Bannon ran a crack den and was probably making bathtub meth in there and running a sex trafficking scheme.

either that or he dissolved a body in the tub lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Whatever happened to bannon anyway. I remember they were trying to lock him up for a minute but since it all kind of quietly went away I assume they were unsuccessful

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i think the tub was damaged by bannon's specific cornucopia of unguents and greases

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

Da reign of Da Mooch will always be my favorite little substory of the first Trump term

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mooch blew up his entire career and marriage because he was absolutely convinced that trump would be his new dad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

also seinfeld and a number of hollywood movies, somehow

that guy's career just doesn't make sense to me

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mooch blew up his entire career and marriage because he was absolutely convinced that trump would be his new dad.
that statement holds true for a huge cohort of american men

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Whatever happened to bannon anyway. I remember they were trying to lock him up for a minute but since it all kind of quietly went away I assume they were unsuccessful

Last I remember he was doing the Hubbard technique of sailing around the world. Iirc he was on a yacht bankrolled by Falun Gong and was doing little drone light shows off the coasts of major cities to spread the awareness of Chinese engineer ultra COVID or something.

Now to Google and see how much of that I made up,

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
does that fake chinese government that steve bannon made up pretend to exist still

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah he finally did get arrested for fraud bc he was crowdfunding his own border wall lmfao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
no bail either. i think he went bankrupt too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

nice obelisk idiot posted:

that statement holds true for a huge cohort of american men

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also seinfeld and a number of hollywood movies, somehow

that guy's career just doesn't make sense to me

It really is fascinating. It's like the count st germaine of unlikely career trajectory.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

In Training posted:

Oh yeah he finally did get arrested for fraud bc he was crowdfunding his own border wall lmfao

I thought he was arrested for ignoring a J6 subpoena?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/former-trump-advisor-bannon-gets-4-months-behind-bars-for-defying-jan-6-committee-subpoena

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk hes gotten arrested a couple times. He has a court date in May this year in NY for rhe border wall scams bc the federal case against him was halted by a presidential pardon on January 7 Lol.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
More *clap* women *clap concentration *clap* camps *clap*.

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

In Training posted:

arrested by the post office

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
AOC was in some corny dance / pep rally video in university and the 30 second clip broke everyone's brain for a solid week or two.

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Captain Hotbutt posted:

AOC was in some corny dance / pep rally video in university and the 30 second clip broke everyone's brain for a solid week or two.

I don't think anyone's brain was broken outside of talking heads and wannabe talking heads. Virtually every normal person was like "yeah, college was fun" because the video was so innocuous people didn't even realize it was an attack in a lot of cases

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I thought it turned out that Steve Bannon was just Rosie O'Donnell doing a bit?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

canyoneer posted:

I thought it turned out that Steve Bannon was just Rosie O'Donnell doing a bit?

o'donnell was never that funny

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Captain Hotbutt posted:

AOC: Nope
Pelosi: *whispers two words*
AOC: Well OK then!
AOC: Micro macro

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Pelosi made AOC weep openly over Iron Dome funding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Everyone trying to pull an "at long last have you no decency sir" on Trump