Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Randabis posted:

F(letterman) is basically giribaldhi in B5. Just vote a version 2 in.

(ACAB [url]FTP://[/url])

Jerry Doyle turned into an alt-right radio host so no let’s not vote another one of him in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

this kind of filthy posting should be saved for the nite crew

Who do you think taught me how to do this stuff???

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Silly Burrito posted:

Who do you think taught me how to do this stuff???

This never would have happened if Hal was still alive

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I'm excited for Donald's little rebuttal.

Former President Donald J. Trump posted:

You know what I would say to Joe Biden if Joe Biden was here in this chair? I'd say Joe, it's not so good that you're in the chair! That chair's way too small but you fit in it fine! The last time I saw you, you were a normal height, not quite as tall as me OK, but a normal height, and now you fit in this tiny chair? Unbelievable. It's so unfair, it's frankly so unfair, that you have been shrunk down to go on tiny adventures. Tiny adventures as a little man, befriending goblins maybe, stealing pies that were cooling on window sills. Isn't that a great American thing to do, cool your pie on a windowsill? But Joe Biden, this little Joe Biden, now he can easily sneak up to your window, sneak sneak, and reach up, and he's taken your pie! And now him and the little forest animals he's made friends with, they eat the pie, and they spend your tax dollars, and I have to go to court for doing perfect business in New York and Joe Biden is eating a strawberry pie in a forest clearing and he has to keep opening his mouth up because he took a big bite of the pie when the pie was too hot and now it's too hot in his mouth. The pie would never be too hot in my mouth, I would wait. People say I'm one of the best waiters in the world, and I don't know about that, but it's true, I am one of the best people at waiting for something. Not like Joe, I can tell you that much. What were we talking about?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Beefed Owl posted:

Lolling at the thought that people ITT think there was no toxic masculinity in the '80s with shows like He-Man and GI Joe and where every instance of every hero was some super muscly dude who was abusive towards women

I don't remember Scarlett or Lady Jaye being mistreated.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wish I could find a Fetterman

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1765855500938486248

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

bird with big dick posted:

I don't remember Scarlett or Lady Jaye being mistreated.

Jokes aside, every time I'm like "wow where did this hosed up piece of my psyche come from?" The answer is always "being a kid in the 80s".

The movie Society for instance. I hate rich people but I still wanna gently caress em because they might have mouths for assholes. I mean, that's hosed up. That's why I can't support Biden. This is actually bad for Biden!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hunter Biden has 100% done a Society and I think that's neat.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Society is a banger horror movie that's asking to be remade in today's times.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

:lol: ITT when your lawyer has no awareness of anything

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TheKub posted:

:lol: ITT when your lawyer has no awareness of anything

LOL, it just keeps happening for the right wing, almost like they're all grifters, esp their attorneys.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I have no awareness of anything.

I was not here.

I did not even get up this morning.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Post ITT every time you have no legal awareness of anything :laffo:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

He will stroke out on stage at a rally. He's going to have a "my arm is hurting my arm narm narm narm" and fall flat on his face.
Deep cut. :golfclap:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol judge said no

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

While that is a hilarious answer, what does that actually mean? I mean him using non-disclosed information.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Is the trump stuff going to be a stream or just loads of POSTING BY A REAL PRESIDENT

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Hollismason posted:

Turnip is incapable of admitting he's wrong.

That's because it's not possible for him to have done anything wrong. It's in the constitution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_gO3uOds8

"I have a right to do whatever I want!"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kazil posted:

lol judge said no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1eNW7GG_Q8

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Tai posted:

Is the trump stuff going to be a stream or just loads

We won't know until we check his diaper.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

kazil posted:

lol judge said no

I feel like his clerk jumped at the chance to write this. Lol

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Tai posted:

Is the trump stuff going to be a stream or just loads of POSTING BY A REAL PRESIDENT

It's going to be big massive dumps.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Tai posted:

Would not surprise me in the least if it's pre-recorded poo poo that has little to do with what Biden says

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Trump is that dumb that it could actually be real

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As Trump's official shitologist, I'll say he'll be making GBS threads the likes of no one before

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kazil posted:

lol judge said no

Lmao get wrecked

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

QuarkJets posted:

Does your son also think he can use the n-word? We had a black president so it's fine right?

Not that I'm aware of, but I didn't raise this kid. He's overall a good kid, and I'm glad my step-daughter has him. He loves her and they are both going on a therapy journey from toxic parenting. He is kind of clueless though in a way you'd expect from Mid-Indiana schooling and being in his early 20s. I expressed my displeasure, and he hasn't used it in front of me since. My hope is that he'll at least stop and think before he uses it again.

My point in posting the anecdote about my son-in-law was that whoever said the 80's was some bastion of wokeness was obviously smoking some crack, much to Nancy Reagan's eternal disappointment. We're just conditioned to think things were OK. Bragging about women being allowed their own checking accounts isn't a sign that the 90's were free and clear of sexism, but it seems like it compared to my mom who had to have a lawyer oversee an inheritance because she was a woman and therefore not responsible enough to handle it in the late 70's.

You're pretty good at starting them out realistically.

BrideOfUglycat fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 7, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kazil posted:

lol judge said no

Three Olives posted:

I assume the response is something like you have no entitlement nor reason to assume a stay will be granted, you have had 30 days to secure this bond, what is going to happen in 3 days that hasn't happened in 30? But I will be a good sport, you have 5 hours to show me something seriously substantial that there is, baring force majeure there will be a bond issued within those 3 days. Like, I want to see final contracts just pending execution.

He was not a good sport.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Oh in that case, full steam ahead banning TikTok

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They want to ban tik tok because kids use it to band together against the right. Right?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Is Trump still going to MST3K the SOTU, or is that "pre-buttal" it?

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

They want to ban tik tok because kids use it to band together against the right. Right?

cooministchyna

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ban all social media.

Something Awful doesn't count

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

redshirt posted:

Ban all social media.

Something Awful doesn't count

Barely social, much less media.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

We're all just shitposting AIs here in the Dark Internet Forest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

Wait, they did wind tunnel testing on Gatorade bottles?