Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I'm surprised that republicans are letting a woman speak for them, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

I'm surprised that republicans are letting a woman speak for them, tbh.

They've got to trot a lousy dame out now that 95% of their future plans are 'hey gently caress all women's rights forever'.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Welp

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
They trotted out Michael Steele and Bobby Jindal to respond to Obama's various State of the Unions (States of the Union?), so it doesn't surprise me that they have their token female deliver the rebuttal in a year where the only thing anyone's talking about is reproductive rights

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

When she heckles I hope Biden responds with "oh will you shut up, man?"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Who cares about some lady post-butting the SOTU.

I want to watch my favorite president current-butt it on Truth Social!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Having an ideological human shield stand up and demand that Biden not be elected lest she have rights is bad for Biden!

The border was super secure because why again? Oh the pandemic that killed a ton of people of course. Easy to forget these things.

Women are second class and plagues are awesome!
Vote Republican!
Vote Trump!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

You can't stop narc. Marge is also a huge narc.

Lmoa can she get herself kicked out

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

morningdrew posted:

When she heckles I hope Biden responds with "oh will you shut up, man?"

How about, "ok, space laser lady" ?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MARGE SHOUT LOUD!!!!

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

pixaal posted:

Actually Trump's penis is smarter and will be the one taking the stand.

Trump just needs a heart to heart conversation with his penis

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIRmMNi800&t=4606s

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
man, woman, mushroom, squirt, tellytelly.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Somewhere Sinema is clutching her pearls and sobbing, right? Muh decorum!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Who the hell is Laken Riley other than two of the names from that White Woman Baby Name chalkboard thing?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Who the hell is Laken Reilly other than two of the names from that White Woman Baby Name chalkboard thing?

Woman killed by an immigrant that the right are going to use to hammer Biden with

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
thank all the gods and goddesses that they didn't preempt Jeopardy! for sotu pregame. the mrs would have been livid!

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

fondue posted:

Trump just needs a heart to heart conversation with his penis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIRmMNi800&t=4606s

There is no universe in which I'll click a link that's been introduced with that sentence.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Ah the state of the union. Inremember when Trump was president we called it the shart of the union because donald would shart himself and then say "The sate of the union is strong, and liquid, and wet from the standpoint of water" and Marge and Lauren would hoot and holler and Nancy Pelosi would tear up his speech so he could wipe out his doodoo pants

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

kazil posted:

Woman killed by an immigrant that the right are going to use to hammer Biden with

With the bonus that it was in Athens, a college town that runs bluer than the area around it.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Oscar Wild posted:

Ah the state of the union. Inremember when Trump was president we called it the shart of the union because donald would shart himself and then say "The sate of the union is strong, and liquid, and wet from the standpoint of water" and Marge and Lauren would hoot and holler and Nancy Pelosi would tear up his speech so he could wipe out his doodoo pants

I also remeberb this

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
I love how MTG is pretty much unabashedly like "gently caress YEAH I'M GOING TO MAKE AN rear end OF MYSELF"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

IshmaelZarkov posted:

There is no universe in which I'll click a link that's been introduced with that sentence.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
just saw a guy call everyone in the world who dislikes donald for any reason a "kool-aid drinker".

i swear people in these circles just hear insults and think "these words made me mad, so it will make someone else mad too! that's going in what's left of the ol' memory banks for next time."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stop trying to make Laken Riley happen. It's not going to happen.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Oscar Wild posted:

thinking about when trum got covid and poo poo the helicopter on the way to walter reed

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RC and Moon Pie posted:

With the bonus that it was in Athens, a college town that runs bluer than the area around it.

" Eh The state of Georgia is a poo poo hole. No different than any other southern state like miss-x-bama-ouri-rida. Murder junky states per capita "

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
im waiting for them to start calling people chuds

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is she going to do some insane poo poo like attack him as he walks down?

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

42years old

That is their youngest

42 years is young for a senator. She is just the token piece for the SOTU rebuttal.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They'll never be able to resist making clowns out of themselves. It's all they have left, whooping and screaming.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MechaX posted:

I love how MTG is pretty much unabashedly like "gently caress YEAH I'M GOING TO MAKE AN rear end OF MYSELF"

lol yeah its awesome

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Is she going to do some insane poo poo like attack him as he walks down?

god I hope so

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Spoiler: they didn't be best

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

This is the child in school who took the order to stop spitting on other students as a dare to spit on other students more. She's a completely unacceptable shithead who not only shouldn't be allowed in modern politics but shouldn't be allowed in modern society. She's a 3 year old with a bullhorn for a dipshit mouth.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

kazil posted:

Also woman who none of these ghouls will remember the name of one week after the election. Like all those other dead white girls that are only mentioned around elections and then discarded when the GOP has no further use for them.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

This is the child in school who took the order to stop spitting on other students as a dare to spit on other students more. She's a completely unacceptable shithead who not only shouldn't be allowed in modern politics but shouldn't be allowed in modern society. She's a 3 year old with a bullhorn for a dipshit mouth.

Her dad has millions of dollars from construction so her family basically owns her district

She's never been told no ever

She's like Ultra Instinct Karen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

She's gonna bring a big balloon again, and rumor says she is gonna add face paint and a big red nose to complete the outfit 🤡

HONK HONK