Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/KatieBrittforAL/status/1765957628713140725

:stare:

Yep, some Real America Kitchen Table Talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

scared rear end rich people can't even show up to give their little lovely speech about oppressing women.

looks like a loving tv set

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nobody in America eats dinner at the kitchen table. They go to where the tv is

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I'll admit that I'm high AF right now so it might just be weed 'noia but there's something sinister as gently caress about this pic. Right? I'm not the only one seeing this poo poo yeah?

Like the background looks like an AI gen or something? Its just so sterile and the cupboard doors look out of proportion.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I'm just like you, from my spotless large custom millwork eat in kitchen, Sub-Zero paneled fridge, to my $800 Apple Watch, I'm know the struggles that inflation is putting on your breakfast budget.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

This photo looks fake as hell lmao

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Cool handsmaid tale set Pic

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Three Olives posted:

I'm just like you, from my spotless large custom millwork eat in kitchen, Sub-Zero paneled fridge, to my $800 Apple Watch, I'm know the struggles that inflation is putting on your breakfast budget.

oh good, your post showed the pic at full size for me and its even worse. LIke I'm half expecting to see someone peeking out of that cupboard door gap on the far left side like some lovely creepy pasta

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

I'll admit that I'm high AF right now so it might just be weed 'noia but there's something sinister as gently caress about this pic. Right? I'm not the only one seeing this poo poo yeah?

Like the background looks like an AI gen or something? Its just so sterile and the cupboard doors look out of proportion.

It's probably the horror movie lighting

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

bahahahahahaha

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dumbocrats want to fix cancer. But check out these tables

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Silly Burrito posted:

PKMN Trainer Red can you please splice in the dramatic hamster at the end of this?

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1765957533464678624

I wonder what her failed ASMR youtube channel was called?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Three Olives posted:

non aryans? puh-leeez

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Just me and my Very Large Very Straight Husband who enjoys touching me in our bare kitchen painted in the finest 90s beige.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

I had some trump freak attack me on another site when I said that I got a 2% mortgage

Like uh, you do realize that local lenders exist right? Don't be mad you got a 3.25% from Wells Fargo :lol:

Nothing shocks me anymore. People are very, very dumb, and extreme reactions to everything seems to be the norm now.

PS yes, WF is awful.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TheKub
May 11, 2006

funeral home DJ posted:

Do you smoke some sort of champion posting meth or something that lets you crack out these bangers in five minutes or less?

The "red" in their name is a reference to the color they now appear as due to the consumption of massive quantities of the spice Melange.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why does she have so many cabinets?

also a sink that isnt a uni handle?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Three Olives posted:

who loving designed this kitchen, rob liefeld???

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

All the cabinets and especially the tiny ones above the fridge give is mega Midjourney vibes

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

lol Trump thread: Are Mortgage Payment

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

he's not a right wing psycho tho, he just wants free speech!!!

Interesting

Define "new"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"Here is where I store my oates. And here is where I store my potatoes. And over here are my oates and my potatoes.""

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Interesting

Define "new"

Looking into it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

17 days until Trump's criminal trial starts

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm about to blaspheme and i fully understand the hell i am destined for

we have brian blessed at home

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Toxic Mental posted:

17 days until Trump's criminal trial starts

I wish him well

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Stink Billyums posted:

she seems pretty normal when not delivering a high school drama class monologue
https://twitter.com/SenKatieBritt/status/1765944735154274774

Why did she make her SOTU address from the kitchen, whyyy is this reality

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Silly Burrito posted:

https://twitter.com/WAFB/status/1765929755503624486

edit: well poo poo, wrong one but I like that one too

This would be uh, really god damned good with some steamed veggies.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

id say something mean about her but I'm afraid her giant husband will burst through the wall and suplex me

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"I am legally required to ask you what would you name your beautiful baby girl, and what would you tell if her if she was able to ask why you hate her so much and want me to murder her while Jesus is watching?"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Toxic Mental posted:

Interesting

Define "new"

It is actually correct, we do need a new president. If either party presented us with one, I'm sure they'd win easily.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Come one, kids, we're going to the empty kitchen showroom to make a video.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

M:TG attending the SOTU decked out in more merch than a parrothead at a Buffett concert

but probably just as drunk

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

All the cabinets and especially the tiny ones above the fridge give is mega Midjourney vibes

Look at that subtle off-beige coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

UltraShame posted:

M:TG attending the SOTU decked out in more merch than a parrothead at a Buffett concert

I'm sure she really cares very deeply and sincerely about that little girl, and isn't just using her for political point-scoring while it's convenient and won't forget she ever existed in a few weeks.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

UltraShame posted:

I'll assure you that this is the same attire you'll see at an Iowa county fair's hog rating contest.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

The way her fake expression changes reminds of that creepy clip of (the obviously demonically-possessed) Kenneth Copeland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

I'll assure you that this is the same attire you'll see at an Iowa county fair's hog rating contest.

Well we know she does like to spend time looking at hogs.