Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nice tshirt did you get that at the dipshit store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
god that hat is so stupid

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

hahaha its like beatles, but astronauts! hahaha yay@!!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
bro is gonna need new hair plugs very soon

The REAL Goobusters has issued a correction as of 14:30 on Mar 8, 2024

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
he looks hammered, good on ya mate

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I thought Smythe wore glasses?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

and they're... not on mars

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

morningdrew posted:

and they're... not on mars

they're on the moon, the planet that's halfway between earth and mars

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Peep the hat.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

claw game handjob posted:

https://twitter.com/JasonKauz/status/1765951560083763416

Don't know if I've ever seen Todd's letdown face before

I like how in all the candid photos of him, not a single person looking at him seems happy he’s there. Everyone has the same “God, gently caress off” expression looking at him

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

claw game handjob posted:

https://twitter.com/JasonKauz/status/1765951560083763416

Don't know if I've ever seen Todd's letdown face before

This is the physique of someone ready to fight at any time at any place

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
lol @ the plugged areas of his hairline once again receding but now much redder skin than everything around it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont think he realizes the dumb AI-made shirt is a connection to abbey road and has probably never listened to music before of any sort

making it that much more ftw to wear

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

thathonkey posted:

i dont think he realizes the dumb AI-made shirt is a connection to abbey road and has probably never listened to music before of any sort

you may be surprised to learn that elon is a talented musician who creates musical masterpieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOEWUm6aGPg

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

thathonkey posted:

elon probably subscribes to tidal but only has one playlist, it's titled "memes"

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I like how in all the candid photos of him, not a single person looking at him seems happy he’s there. Everyone has the same “God, gently caress off” expression looking at him

that picture is obviously based elon (who is epic and ftw) soberly explaining to everyone that the us government was censoring free speech on x (the everything app) when it was twitter by saying "hey maybe cut back on the hate speech and vaccine misinformation if you wouldn't mind", and obviously they are soberly realizing this was 15 watergates and 27 church commissions in terms of how impactful it was, as revealed in the twitter files, because free speech in the public town square of x the everything app is how we, the left, can publicly confront conservative ideology much as gore vidal debating william f buckley and le epically pwning him (also ftw) thoroughly crushed conservatism and nixon

their reaction is just them realizing the horrible truth that the us government seeks to influence its citizens and that they are now free to discuss leftist causes thanks to elon musk who they had previously discounted because his politics are mysterious and unknowable

but you'd know that if you weren't libcucks that want to hug and kiss rachel maddow and watched tucker and based glen (both epic journalists and ftw)

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth has issued a correction as of 16:29 on Mar 8, 2024

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

you may be surprised to learn that elon is a talented musician who creates musical masterpieces

how is he so embarrassing

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

that picture is obviously based elon

yeah, pork-based elon

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

he made this ?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

UFOTacoMan posted:

imagning this song playing on repeat on the mars rocket helmed by volunteers as it explodes half way to mars

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

that picture is obviously based elon (who is epic and ftw) soberly explaining to everyone that the us government was censoring free speech on x (the everything app) when it was twitter by saying "hey maybe cut back on the hate speech and vaccine misinformation if you wouldn't mind", and obviously they are soberly realizing this was 15 watergates and 27 church commissions in terms of how impactful it was, as revealed in the twitter files, because free speech in the public town square of x the everything app is how we, the left, can publicly confront conservative ideology much as gore vidal debating william f buckley and le epically pwning him (also ftw) thoroughly crushed conservatism and nixon

their reaction is just them realizing the horrible truth that the us government seeks to influence its citizens and that they are now free to discuss leftist causes thanks to elon musk who they had previously discounted because his politics are mysterious and unknowable

but you'd know that if you weren't libcucks that want to hug and kiss rachel maddow and watched tucker and based glen (both epic journalists and ftw)

mad?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

thathonkey posted:

he made this ?

mad?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yeah (mad im not as talented and rich)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

moist turtleneck posted:

Elon so repulsive I feel bad for Todd somehow

I've never felt more for him lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

moist turtleneck posted:

Elon so repulsive I feel bad for Todd somehow

Todd has directly given me joy in my lifetime. He's a weird little guy who can't make good games anymore, but he is light years ahead of Musk in directly contributing to me having moments of happiness.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Of course Elon's listened to music.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/living/5-out-of-this-world-songs-that-inspire-elon-musk/307156

Actual quote about why Fly Me to the Moon is one of his top five songs:

quote:

I like the sense of possibility and it's really inspiring. And I'd really like to fly to the moon. … You know, obviously I own a space company, I'm going to tend to like something that involves flying to the moon. You hear this song and it sounds like it's really going to happen.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Annabel Pee posted:

Of course Elon's listened to music.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/living/5-out-of-this-world-songs-that-inspire-elon-musk/307156

Actual quote about why Fly Me to the Moon is one of his top five songs:

jfc he is so goddamn dumb

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

jfc he is so goddamn ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
hearing song that explicitly says "In other words, i want to gently caress": wow i love this song about space travel

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you can tell they definitely struggled to fill the measly 5 songs list it was probably originally supposed to be more. one of the songs is a christmas song, another two are from movies team america (shouldve stayed forgotten) and monty python (gently caress off)

worse than reddit rear end list

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

My favourite song is what is love baby don't hurt me, from my favourite website you're the man now dog dot com

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
starting to question whether he really respects the meme community since his list isn't rick astley x5

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Plank Walker posted:

starting to question whether he really respects the meme community since his list isn't rick astley x5

1. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
2. Rick Sanchez - The Rick Dance (From Rick & Morty)
3. The Beatles - Just Kidding, it's Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up again. You just got Rick Roll'd twice.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1051381698682793985?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hair fallout

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Mr. Chairman, what is Evangelion about??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Mr. Chairman, what is Evangelion about??

Asuka

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

thathonkey posted:

he made this ?

Ostensibly yes, but more likely it was actually Grimes or some poor lackey while he watched and made lovely suggestions that they either ignored and told him they'd done it or just reverted when he left the room.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
e: not sure what happened here blame awful app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

that's not an answer that's just a thing from the show you could have googled or just known about anyway