Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The Corinthian was such a cool character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waffle! posted:

Hell yeah he was.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

codo27 posted:

I cant imagine being in the US and not posting copies of that up in the most inflammatory places possible all day.

Was going to make a joke about loving the stigmata holes but that's actually already in the ad copy, good job.

TrashMammal posted:

the curse is the disney adult shirt

Maybe they're scrubs and she's a nurse in a children's ward, you ever think about that smart guy :colbert:

Waffle! posted:

He ever get a solo series or was he Sandman only?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Takes No Damage posted:

Was going to make a joke about loving the stigmata holes but that's actually already in the ad copy, good job.

Maybe they're scrubs and she's a nurse in a children's ward, you ever think about that smart guy :colbert:

He ever get a solo series or was he Sandman only?

He was reused towards the end of the series as a loyal servant.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

People who are so ensconced in their frightening religious obsessions like this almost certainly think that the rest of us are the ones who are cursed for not doing this sort of thing, fyi.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

People who are so ensconced in their frightening religious obsessions like this almost certainly think that the rest of us are the ones who are cursed for not doing this sort of thing, fyi.

Maybe she's free of demons we are all infected with? Hmm?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm going to hazard a guess that grannies christ bed has never had a Large UV torch shone at it.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

staberind posted:

I'm going to hazard a guess that grannies christ bed has never had a Large UV torch shone at it.

She misses lego.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

crucifix on the wall? not cursed

more than one? eh... maybe

the entire wall? definitely

a life sized nude jesus marionette amongst them? beyond cursed

and she hasn't even hosed them down yet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

staberind posted:

You'd need a special UV light for that. For 300 an hour I can bring on sight a kit that can run at max power for 2 hours and should, GOD WILLING, find your killer

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

staberind posted:

I'll tell you this: after I moved into my current apartment (been here nearly 14 years, now), I took a UV light around the place and had severe worries about the cleaning effort that had been made before I moved into here. Like, there were weird drip-like fluorescent streaks all down the bedroom wall where the headboard of the bed would be :whitewater:

...and on the bathroom walls, and on my living room floor... I don't mean specks. I mean splats with dripping and splatter marks all around them. I've used a lot of bleach since moving in here, fyi.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

THE UV POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS U!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

redshirt posted:

THE UV POWER OF CHRIST CUMPELS U!!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

redshirt posted:

THE UV POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS U!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

New Tool album already? Sweet!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

urge to swirlie rising

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lol ai generated images cannot be stolen, they are not copyrightable, they are free

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

"waifu" "huge boobs" "nobigger" "evenbigger" "maid uniform" "anime" "pretty" "smile"

DO NOT STEAL

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

"waifu" "huge boobs" "nobigger" "evenbigger" "maid uniform" "anime" "pretty" "smile"

DO NOT STEAL

You forgot to add ‘perfect’, and put ‘bad’ in the negative prompt.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

As an actual artist, go gently caress yourself.

Please pull around to the second window, thank you.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Someone shared this earlier and one of my friends pointed out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yikes a loving roo

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
my ai prompts are artisanal and should be taken seriously as a craft on their own

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

"sisko" "dukat" "big boobs" I don't know how to use AI please help

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
you gotta know art talk to get good images but lol if you cry about art you posted online getting shared

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

with “ai” garbage it’s occasionally fun to poke the poo poo with a stick and see what bubbles out. it’s not art though, it’s still poo poo

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

LookieLoo posted:

Attention Bajoran milkers

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Princess Leia emerging from Chewbacca’s hairy rear end

can't unsee

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

TrashMammal posted:

with “ai” garbage it’s occasionally fun to poke the poo poo with a stick and see what bubbles out. it’s not art though, it’s still poo poo
its a tool and its being used already to make landscapes and backgrounds.

open world games are about to get way more generic

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

LookieLoo posted:

well you see sisko is Finnish for a sister, dukat is another spelling for gold ducat, and boob is a bird

not sure what you were expecting tbh

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

OMFG FURRY posted:

not seeing anything here helping the case against it being poo poo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Friend mine had been using AI to make greeting cards. He then prints them and goes into artist spaces and markets to sell them. Sent me pics last week of his "costume" to try and look more like an artsy type. Whole thing is real gross. Anyway, that's my AI story! Gotta capitalism, I guess.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Cocaine Bear posted:

Friend mine had been using AI to make greeting cards. He then prints them and goes into artist spaces and markets to sell them. Sent me pics last week of his "costume" to try and look more like an artsy type. Whole thing is real gross. Anyway, that's my AI story! Gotta capitalism, I guess.

i make artisan guillotines. well, I don't, but I can, if you know what I mean.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cocaine Bear posted:

A guy printing AI pics on cardboard and desperately trying to sell them in person doesn't sound like literal Scrooge McDuck, unless this is just his stepping stone on the way to taking over Hallmark.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

OMFG FURRY posted:

Optimistically, couldn't that mean better fleshed out worlds? Even high budget games like skyrim or GTA reuse art assets all over the place and have large empty spaces. If the alternative to seeing the same cave or car every 100 feet is a slightly different procedurally generated cave or car every 50 feet, that seems marginally better.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

davidspackage posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: Attention Bajoran Milkers

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nenonen posted:

A guy printing AI pics on cardboard and desperately trying to sell them in person doesn't sound like literal Scrooge McDuck, unless this is just his stepping stone on the way to taking over Hallmark.

I'm not calling for his death, I just think it's gross that he uses stolen art to produce crap to sell in places where actual artists make their living.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Does anyone actually buy it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Cocaine Bear posted:

I'm not calling for his death, I just think it's gross that he uses stolen art to produce crap to sell in places where actual artists make their living.