Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

KirbyKhan posted:

Jeffrey is a lot like Shinron if you think about it. Very sleepy creatures.

Jeff is Beerus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

Jeffrey is woken by the black star dragon balls

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm making corned beef steeped in beer & broth & I will throw in some cabbage after the beef is cooked. :discourse:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm making corned beef steeped in beer & broth & I will throw in some cabbage after the beef is cooked. :discourse:

:dudsmile:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I picked up some delish sliced pepperoni & after I get more mozza cheese I wanna try making a pizza with a jiffy cornbread crust bc I think that'd taste better than a flour crust.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

I picked up some delish sliced pepperoni & after I get more mozza cheese I wanna try making a pizza with a jiffy cornbread crust bc I think that'd taste better than a flour crust.

ooo that sounds like it could be good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Yep

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Jiffy, of YUMCRUST

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

ooo that sounds like it could be good

one of the notorious deep-dish pizza chains here, I think it's gino's, uses cornbread crusts (or used to) and I always liked it better than regular pizza crusts.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

"free croup"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

one of the notorious deep-dish pizza chains here, I think it's gino's, uses cornbread crusts (or used to) and I always liked it better than regular pizza crusts.

The deep dish pizza crust I've made in the past wasn't fully cornbread but it had cornmeal in it and it was v good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Almost done with the work day.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

gently caress I want a deep dish

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

The last time I got a frozen Gino's they still used cornmeal in the crust.

Also am I getting them confused with somebody else or did they used to have a pizza with a solid patty of sausage on it rather than crumbles?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

The last time I got a frozen Gino's they still used cornmeal in the crust.

Also am I getting them confused with somebody else or did they used to have a pizza with a solid patty of sausage on it rather than crumbles?

yeah about the sausage; lou malnati's does that too with their deep dish sausage & it's why I order thin crust from them.

giordano's otoh uses the trad sausage crumbles for their deep dish & it's much better. Not a big fan of deep dish in general tho.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pizza has all food groups

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Mr Hootington posted:

Pizza has all food groups

a beautiful representation of man's mastery over the elements

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Willa Rogers posted:

yeah about the sausage; lou malnati's does that too with their deep dish sausage & it's why I order thin crust from them.

giordano's otoh uses the trad sausage crumbles for their deep dish & it's much better. Not a big fan of deep dish in general tho.

Be careful, they will kick you out of the state

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Alright here's a quick pizza challenge: design a new supreme pizza that uses none of the ingredients of the basic supreme. Cheese and sauce are fine though (but go wild if u want).

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Weka posted:

Be careful, they will kick you out of the state

nah, it's mainly the tourists who love that poo poo.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Pepperoni --> bacon
Sausage --> ground beef
Onion --> garlic
Pepper --> peas
Olive --> pickle

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

KirbyKhan posted:

Pepperoni --> bacon
Sausage --> ground beef
Onion --> garlic
Pepper --> peas
Olive --> pickle

I agree with most of these, tho I would rate onion and garlic as equal but different.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
no peas.... pepperoncini or anchovy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Peas on pizza...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its so weird how in europe they put corn on pizza

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Peas on pizza...

Finn detected

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

Peas on pizza...

Kirby's a maverick

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Peas on pizza...

vile

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
peas are bad in general

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
baby food

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Smythe posted:

peas are bad in general

they're good actually

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

aw frig aw dang it posted:

they're good actually

this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

its so weird how in europe they put corn on pizza

My brother's wife (Swiss) eats corn by sticking a fork in the tip of it, orienting it upright, and cutting the kernels off with her knife. She cuts as much as she can off and piles them on her plate and eats with a fork or spoon

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

they're good actually

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

they're good actually

how so

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
many parents have convinced themselves peas are good since they have to feed them to their babies so they may as well eat them anyways. guess what? theyre bad. you played yourself.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

they're good actually

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

peas are bad in general

shut the gently caress up old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
on a plate of vegetables or a bowl of mixed vegetables try to think of what other vegetable would be better in the real estate the peas are inhabiting. ill save you the trouble: literally anything