Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I bought a relatively cheap rowing machine a month ago. So far, no complaints.

Rowing hard is a whole other form of cardio/strength training. A new kind of soreness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol one of my dogs is just tickled pink about it being so sunny and warm today. Just out there soaking up the rays, not a care in the world. Brings warmth to my cold dead heart :3:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Goddamn can the work day just be over

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol one of my dogs is just tickled pink about it being so sunny and warm today. Just out there soaking up the rays, not a care in the world. Brings warmth to my cold dead heart :3:

Night and day with the dogs sounds like. Literally!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

work gave me a 4-pack of official corporate beer. thinking to drink them 1 at a time over the next 3-4 days and still get a buzz on

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

rowing is immensely confusing. an exercise for winners, but a sport exclusively for failsons

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

TrashMammal posted:

rowing is immensely confusing. an exercise for winners, but a sport exclusively for failsons

The coxswain just gets to scream at everyone else

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I row to keep my trireme skills up, in case there's a sudden call up of the Ocean Peoples

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm glad this week is over ngl

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

redshirt posted:

I row to keep my trireme skills up, in case there's a sudden call up of the Ocean Peoples

gently caress I hadn't even considered this :ohdear:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My work day is technically done in 5 minutes but i have Monday off and there’s still a bunch of poo poo I need to do

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

had ice cream for lunch today. b&j's "phish food" which for my money is the only flavor worth buying. head and shoulders above the rest.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One way to avoid having to go to your soul crushing job is to simply have a newborn. I've been off since Tuesday and I ain't going back til mid April. Absolutely no drawbacks of any kind and I'm feeling very well rested with tons of free time to pursue hobbies I enjoy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

One way to avoid having to go to your soul crushing job is to simply have a newborn. I've been off since Tuesday and I ain't going back til mid April. Absolutely no drawbacks of any kind and I'm feeling very well rested with tons of free time to pursue hobbies I enjoy.

Congrats on the new Smugworth!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Work is actually busy today dang. 4 hours into my day and I've only had like an hour and a half of downtime.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Smugworth posted:

lol, yep the baby is just gonna take care of itself, one simple trick to regular sleep and endless free time. checkmate big baby.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

yup. and its easy money too. the government pays a grip just to have kids. 18 months of a full salary and then 18 years of 1 band a month. profit much?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Judas Priest's new album dropped today and it fuckin rips. Halford at 72 is still kicking rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwMZ20ZVZeE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

judas priest fuckin rules
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ksksu9JDkg

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Tonight shall involve tequila, bourbon, cheesy breadsticks, buffalo wings and jojos as I plan my bud’s son’s 21st birthday where his uncle shall take him to Vegas and see if what doesn’t kill him, makes him stronger

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

deep dish peat moss posted:

Work is actually busy today dang. 4 hours into my day and I've only had like an hour and a half of downtime.

tempted fate and now it’s coming for your rear end

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Judas Priest's new album dropped today and it fuckin rips. Halford at 72 is still kicking rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwMZ20ZVZeE

oh hell yeah. had no idea it was a judas priest friday

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatts posted:

Tonight shall involve tequila, bourbon, cheesy breadsticks, buffalo wings and jojos as I plan my bud’s son’s 21st birthday where his uncle shall take him to Vegas and see if what doesn’t kill him, makes him stronger

Are ya gonna buy him a hooker? :pervert:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Are ya gonna buy him a hooker? :pervert:

Thus far I have Spearmint Rhino, XS Nightclub, and racing exotic cars, gambling, and good grub n drinks.

I am doubtful his parents will let me get the hooker.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Let Saturday come. God please.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Gatts posted:

Thus far I have Spearmint Rhino, XS Nightclub, and racing exotic cars, gambling, and good grub n drinks.

get one for his parents too

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

jaw aching, carpal tunnel flaring, mind starting to wander

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
gbs hates falafel?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

TrashMammal posted:

jaw aching, carpal tunnel flaring, mind starting to wander

same, a hard week at the ds factory

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Luvcow posted:

gbs hates falafel?

no, falafel is beans, we love beans

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gatts posted:

Visit the Hoover Dam and swim in Lake Mead.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

gbs hates falafel?

it's fine it's just nothing special

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

You've never had good falafel then

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
amazon offered to refund me half the cost to keep the stupid elliptical so I guess im gonna lol

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Buy a second elliptical and do the same thing. Since you got half back twice you'll have a free elliptical!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Amazon one time sent me 2 row machines. I'm not sure why because I ordered only 1 and I ended up having to leave it outside for UPS to pick up. Really bizarre.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

keep the elliptical and get buddy to elliptical with

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

redshirt posted:

i told you there could be more any day

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

I believe the infant stage is referred to as a smuggle or a smugget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

You haven’t had good falafel. When good and with the right mixtures it is a supreme food and a great drunk Friday night food. I actually had a delicious one in Osaka last year and there’s a great one but 45 minutes from me.