Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fitting for the WWE thread because I'm getting insanely strong Stephanie McMahon vibes from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1765956975584792746

She says the line "The American Dream has turned into a Nightmare"

This is Aubrey Plaza doing a bit, right?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Funny SNL skit! Now where's the real speech?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

That video sucked. Is that really the current state of WWE? Can't believe a single word of that promo

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

On The Internet posted:

That video sucked. Is that really the current state of WWE? Can't believe a single word of that promo

Yeah, whenever he starts with, "so what do you want to talk about", I can't take any of that seriously

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Knew Bloober Team was gonna gently caress up Mary's letter but didn't know it'd be this bad

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Ibexaz posted:

Knew Bloober Team was gonna gently caress up Mary's letter but didn't know it'd be this bad

lmfao

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Guy who did the green screen hosed up the scale because she looks like a child sitting on a stool in that kitchen.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Guy who did the green screen hosed up the scale because she looks like a child sitting on a stool in that kitchen.

can't wear green in front of a green screen checkmate libs

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Every time that bus door opens, it's cutting Pharaoh's legs off :staredog:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Arguably the worst thing Buffalo Trace distillery has ever done.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jiro posted:

Arguably the worst thing Buffalo Trace distillery has ever done.
first they convinced the world that Van Winkle bottles were worth the exorbitant cost, now they want us to think Cody deserves to finish his story smdh

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Im a vodka snob (because everyone else was going the bourbon-snob route, so I chose the be a snob about the trashiest alcohol there is).
Wheatley vodka is terrible, even as a mixer. Makes sense it would be associated with WWE.
If it's a vodka from Kentucky or Texas, it's bad.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Everything that comes from Kentucky is bad.

I am from Kentucky

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I drink Mr Boston its all poison

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

Im a vodka snob (because everyone else was going the bourbon-snob route, so I chose the be a snob about the trashiest alcohol there is).
Wheatley vodka is terrible, even as a mixer. Makes sense it would be associated with WWE.
If it's a vodka from Kentucky or Texas, it's bad.

I like Tito's v:shobon:v

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1766153256558903763

I've figured out Jade's big debut program.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Where do you guys get the spoilers you used to post for matches and surprise backstage people? Helped me avoid watching and still be able to ruin it for people

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
but she already had a reti.. ah whatever

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Pillowpants posted:

Where do you guys get the spoilers you used to post for matches and surprise backstage people? Helped me avoid watching and still be able to ruin it for people

you have finally discovered the correct way to consume WWE

this here's the spoiler thread but I think WWE stuff isn't always posted there

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Mar 9, 2024

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Pope Corky the IX posted:

So blood still isn’t okay because of kids but advertising liquor…

Kids need a chance to kick back and unwind after 10 hours at the mill

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Pillowpants posted:

Digital Jedi used to post the show rundowns for every show but I haven't seen any in a while. Maybe they got sequestered to the spoilers thread for the sake of the many wwe superfans that post here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

enigmahfc posted:

Everything that comes from Kentucky is bad.

I am from Kentucky
that's right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0B3y9ZI0Po

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1766270637847237030

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

hell yea Prime is good as poo poo and got me off soda

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lmfao

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the only sponsor on the ring ill accept is corona beer

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Suplex Liberace posted:

I accept BOAT RACE in NJPW because you can say it like GO ACE and that's just a little bit of fun you can have.

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo

Drakkel posted:

Why is he called the American Nightmare when he's supposed to be the ultimate white-meat babyface?

Well, his Dad was the American Dream. And Nightmares are like dreams, except bad, so it's like Dusty's nickname, but not.

Like if Stone Cold had a son who wrestled who was called, like, the Texas Cottonmouth or something, not much thought was put into it.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Like many of Cody's ideas it worked really well for one feud and then he just kept doubling down on it for some reason

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
this is stacker 2 erasure

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Suplex Liberace posted:

I'll accept Slim Jims too, but only as the turnbuckles posts dressed up as big slim jims

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Maybe it’s just me but I like when they have a big ole logo in the ring. I always liked when WCW did it, and then it was usually a combination of the PPV logo and the sponsor. That Prime logo is so gaudy on the mat, though. I feel like they need to tailor them to fit better so they don’t draw so much attention (which I know is the point for the brand).

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Eat My Fuc posted:

hell yea Prime is good as poo poo and got me off soda

I'll take your word for it

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Logan Paul is a poopy-faced butt-munch. The same goes for his sugar-water brand.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

BrigadierSensible posted:

Logan Paul is a poopy-faced butt-munch. The same goes for his sugar-water brand.

Same goes for WWE

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Excited for this new future where all ples have mrbeast feastables as the concession of choice, and Logan Paul vs mrbeast main events mania

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
That Mr Beast chocolate bar is such a scam, on top of it being way too small for its price it's just very mediocre. Should be 50 cents at a dollar store.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Before long, the wrestlers will be coming out wearing sponsor logos like they are in NASCAR. By the way, the WWE will probably get the money for advertising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1766297550703739209