Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Overall I give this hotel a 6/10. Clean sheets, affordable room service, friendly staff, but I got stung in the balls by a scorpion so I do have to deduct one or two points for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Phlegmish posted:

Overall I give this hotel a 6/10. Clean sheets, affordable room service, friendly staff, but I got stung in the balls by a scorpion so I do have to deduct one or two points for that

Oh that’s our complimentary arachnid massage, that’s usually extra!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The stinger is the scoprion's pebis.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A little SCIENCE FACT there for you fine folks.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Silly Burrito posted:

Oh that’s our complimentary arachnid massage, that’s usually extra!

Felt a little more like acupuncture.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

By popular demand posted:

Careful though!

Help, I'm stuck. Maybe if I stroke and suck on this cylinder thing that just popped out of nowhere, that'll set me free.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Step-tugboat, what are you doing?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Checks out. Dude was famous for being a colossal rear end in a top hat. Glad to hear he was still like that even in his last moments.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
If you read the article she had used rosewater as a perfume. His response to roses was "you smell like a toilet" and she's just like "yeah, facts."

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Steve Jobs was just an Outkast fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hEraGvcQe0&t=130s

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My daughter, you have some stankonia *croaks*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

About to shuffle off this mortal coil but not before I tell my beloved daughter she smells like a toilet

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Given how Jobs stank for years because he thought his special diet mean that he should smell clean so wouldn't believe the 'haters' that told him to shower it's extra funny.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

A man deliberately got 217 Covid shots. Here’s what happened

Seems like someone from the cspam covid thread made the news

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
More likely fraud by selling vaccination documents to antivax morons.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It appears from the Lancet article that he had the vaccination documents/certificates for most of them still, so apparently he didn't sell (many)

se page 11 for breakdown and page 12 for explanation
https://www.thelancet.com/cms/10.1016/S1473-3099(24)00134-8/attachment/53f1ee11-c3e1-4988-bff2-5dc172d0f439/mmc2.pdf

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
:psyduck:

Well then.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Barcajim3/status/1765795226419920943

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Ah, vaxmaxxing, it's been a while.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i only got like 6 and i was real close to doing like Tetsuo in Akira.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Wang Commander posted:

So I've been Max Titering a full Moderna dose every 3 weeks since my second dose back in February. I had to get some blood work done for my annual physical and they said my blood looked unusual in the tube, like visibly. They thought it was excessive lipids at first, but my cholesterol was normal, so they ran some more tests and it was antibodies. Anyway my doctor says my blood is way too viscous now and it explains why my blood pressure is up and they're worried about my kidneys between the inflammation and the thickening! I haven't come clean about the boosters yet so if you see a preprint about an insanely excessive antibody production with the Moderna vaxx it's just me and my boy Max.

Wang Commander posted:

1/6 (bandited at a public site for the elderly in a red county) and 2/6, original series. Then I was reading about other vaccines and seeing how many polio shots I got as a kid and was like maybe 4 will be better for this, I went with the Pfizer interval because rich people were getting Pfizer so I figured closer together was better but all anyone had around me was Moderna. Then I kept going because it made me feel safer about covid, and once we learned about waning I knew I was doing the right thing. So then every 3 weeks up until my physical this week so 21 more like clockwork. I got 2 or 3 extras at least during Delta (was really freaked out about India stuff so I'm not sure how much) and when the Omicron sequence dropped I did one daily until my regular dose on the 27th of last month at which point I calmed down so 22-26 is 5 extra. And I got the legit booster on my card the day I could even though it wasn't on the regimen. So 2 original, a booster, 21 on my DIY sequence, 5 during omicron, and at least 2 during delta. So that's 31 as the absolute floor, maybe 35. All full dose Moderna except the legit booster so we'll say 30.5-34.5 doses? Kind of worried about the kidney thing now that I read more about what they do and can mess up!

Wang Commander posted:

full disclosure the 35 doses thing was a bit, i did get contacted by a journalist about it tho.

i only had 3 doses and i think i got covid bc my booster waned (about 2-3 months old when u actually do need to redose it every 2 weeks or so iirc)

The German guy got more than our guy even lied about.

I should try selling a bridge to the people who believed “they said my blood looked unusual in the tube, like visibly”.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1765825735992770954

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I thought it sounded familiar but had to check...

quote:

The Bataclan (French pronunciation: [bataklɑ̃]) is a theatre located at 50 Boulevard Voltaire in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, France...

On 13 November 2015, 90 people were killed in a coordinated terrorist attack in the theatre.
:kstare:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Man jailed for not enjoying a meal, it wasn't a succulent Chinese meal

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Chef Yam had some moves with which he disarmed the assailant, Chef Yum would have had to rely on succulent cooking.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1766123945680343233

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And I bet they frown on this earnest attempt at British entrepreneurship! hypocrites!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/WCCO/status/1766313103518474465

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

quote:

"That's just kind of like, surprising to me," said Burnsville resident Kamila Rustamova. "Out of all things, calculators would not be on the list of things people would steal."

A police report says police believe the two men are from Texas and part of a theft ring responsible for $25 million in stolen calculators across the country.

Turns out calculators are serious business.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Don't mess with Texas (Instruments).

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Any electronics/computer company surviving this long deserves respect.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/climatecouncil/status/1765856874338087083

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Wow, on average that's... oh no! My calculator's gone!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
There’s a massive calculator theft ring based at 12500 TI Blvd in Dallas.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Oi mate a chav nicked me caravan

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Police say that something didn’t add up.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
The days are numbered for the 5318008 gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

They stole calculators? It doesn't seem like they should, but they did. Steal calculators? That's wrong! Who else would do that? They shouldn't!