Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve Joe vs Kingdom 1 1.28%
Hook vs Cage 2 2.56%
Killswitch vs Magic 1 1.28%
Riho vs Stat 4 5.13%
Ospreay vs Kyle 70 89.74%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
what are the chances Britt and Jamie are coming back together and that's part of why Britt hasn't been seen? Kind of seems like a waste to not do a program between them with all their history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I hope Yuka Sakazaki returns at Big Business. This is based on nothing much other than wanting to see Mercedes wrestle her.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

inconsequential posted:

what are the chances Britt and Jamie are coming back together and that's part of why Britt hasn't been seen? Kind of seems like a waste to not do a program between them with all their history.

I have to say I was genuinely surprised (and pleased!) when Jamie became the champ and Dr. Britt Baker DMD just automatically shifted into fully supporting her heavy now that she was the champion instead. It would probably be leaving money on the table not to have them actually feud eventually but also why should I give a poo poo if something makes money or not, I'll just like what I like! So let them forever just be each other's biggest supporter regardless which one of them has primacy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i really like debuts that are somebody showing up with intent. especially if they aren't a great promo. like beating somebody up or saving someone. but there isn't really anything with big heat that would make sense and not be overshadowed. plus the show is entirely set up for just the debut. wonder what mercedes is going to do

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

wonder what mercedes is going to do

go back

To the Fed

:cawg:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cavauro posted:

i really like debuts that are somebody showing up with intent. especially if they aren't a great promo. like beating somebody up or saving someone. but there isn't really anything with big heat that would make sense and not be overshadowed. plus the show is entirely set up for just the debut. wonder what mercedes is going to do

Assuming some variety of “I’m here to put the women’s division on notice and/or bring it to the next level” and then settle into a short feud with, say, Serena Deeb to rack up some wins before challenging for a belt.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

go back

To the Fed

:cawg:

folks, you can’t go after QOP for this one. she said it herself

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I hope Yuka Sakazaki returns at Big Business. This is based on nothing much other than wanting to see Mercedes wrestle her.

Where IS Yuka? Is she injured? Have we seen her since she signed?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Where IS Yuka? Is she injured? Have we seen her since she signed?

I think Dave or Bryan said this week that she has visa issues. She'll be in a TJPW show at the end of March..

Kennel fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 9, 2024

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Jerusalem posted:

So let them forever just be each other's biggest supporter regardless which one of them has primacy.

I will miss the dropped thread of Hayter NEVER doing the DMD closing line

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Kennel posted:

I think Dave or Bryan said this week that she has visa issues. She'll be in a TJPW show at the end of the March..

Well that sounds weird but the American border control is a loving mess so hopefully they can figure that out soon.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/AEW/status/1766468985615430100?s=20

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is that dude still employed by AEW?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
happy birthday parker

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

explosivo posted:

Is that dude still employed by AEW?

still on the roster though at this point they're probably paying him to stay home and wait out his contract (unless he's on one of those Tier 0 deals)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Of course he's employed they just wished him a happy birthday. happy birthday parker

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Of course he's employed they just wished him a happy birthday. happy birthday parker

They should just start tweeting happy birthday at every wrestler regardless of which company they work for

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

That's true. Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Kennel posted:

I think Dave or Bryan said this week that she has visa issues. She'll be in a TJPW show at the end of the March..

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1766295512452579743

If you squint you can watch this and pretend Yuka is killing Kip Sabian

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Maybe if Kip was standing on stilts.

e. btw I can't remember in what show the visa stuff was mentioned or if I'm hallucinating, so don't take that as a fact. (Then again, probably shouldn't take Dave's word as a fact either)

Kennel fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Mar 9, 2024

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

That match is going to loving kick rear end. Chris Brookes is awesome.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quantum of Phallus posted:

we need jamie hayter back so so bad lol

agreeing with qop

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

If HARASHIMA gets a shot or 37K get back for a taping I will absolutely be watching those matches

https://twitter.com/ash_mann1021/status/1766322692293300394

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

That match is going to loving kick rear end. Chris Brookes is awesome.

tk sign big chris

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Chris Brookes vs Lulupencil is legit one of the best matches I've ever seen. It happened in a rented gym to an audience of like 10, which just makes it funnier

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DeathChicken posted:

Chris Brookes vs Lulupencil is legit one of the best matches I've ever seen. It happened in a rented gym to an audience of like 10, which just makes it funnier

Isn't it a dentists office

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DeathChicken posted:

The commentary work from Baliyan turns it into a masterwork

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Pylons posted:

Isn't it a dentists office

The first match was in the gym, the rest were in the office. The final iron man match ruled, the shotgun dropkick towards the end was brutal.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

https://sports.yahoo.com/jaguars-wish-dt-foley-fatukasi-happy-birthday-promptly-release-him-per-report-193349175.html

There’s precedent with the Khans in wishing a happy birthday and releasing said person within the same day, so watch out Parker :ohdear:

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Just learned about Kevin Kelly. Oh thank you big baby Jesus. He detracted from every show he was on.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

illcendiary posted:

https://sports.yahoo.com/jaguars-wish-dt-foley-fatukasi-happy-birthday-promptly-release-him-per-report-193349175.html

There’s precedent with the Khans in wishing a happy birthday and releasing said person within the same day, so watch out Parker :ohdear:

:pray:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ospreay vs Bourdreaux. Give Will a challenge, Tony.

also lol AEW misspelled his name in the birthday tweet.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

Assuming some variety of “I’m here to put the women’s division on notice and/or bring it to the next level” and then settle into a short feud with, say, Serena Deeb to rack up some wins before challenging for a belt.
Also turning heel within a few months

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

MorningMoon posted:

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1766295512452579743

If you squint you can watch this and pretend Yuka is killing Kip Sabian

I think I'm just going to watch that match and enjoy all the participants as they are. God drat that should be fun.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Also, Rucking Fotten's latest campaign is on Danhausen. Their stuff owns but their shipping outside the USA is unbelievably expensive, so I guess enjoy, Americans?

https://ruckingfotten.com/?mc_cid=95056098ea

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

sucky merch for a sucky wrestler!!!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I might get that purple shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

But not as sucky as your post!!!!!!!!!