Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Some Guy TT posted:

is it just me or does something about that image look off

i want to say it seems really bright but i dunno if thats the best word for it

well everyone is slightly off model, theres no composition to the scene, everyone seems to be reacting to nothing, and it was generated by gpt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
it sucks rear end. Hank is shorter than Redcorn for one
https://imgur.com/a/PiJLk

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

nice obelisk idiot posted:

the note about LEDs being hand drawn and color matched to cyan blue is so dope.

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004

this is awesome

and yeah that tweeted King of the Hill image looks a bit odd. It uses season 1 Joseph also

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
That image is Lucky erasure

Though he's probably not coming back

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Good.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

I don’t recall cotton grabbing asses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXpzTf7zaaI

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i love how weirdly specific some of these are

so many animators drawing desert cacti tumbleweed shots just for the hell of it

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

they should just recast tbh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

they should just recast tbh

i never thought he was that great a character. just the core cast is fine. rip brittany murphy

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

rip Johnny Hardwick too.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Lucky is awesome and the later show would've been worse without him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Urkel is gay now.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

is it just me or does something about that image look off

i want to say it seems really bright but i dunno if thats the best word for it

I am pretty certain that is promotional imagery, not from any specific episode. It's the equivalent of a cast photo in a live action show. There's plenty of these for other animated shows too that are similarly off from the norm in that they're more polished.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Due to backlash, Urkel has returned to his regularly scheduled sapiosexuality. I am sorry for the hurt and inconvenience this has caused.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Nichael posted:

Due to backlash, Urkel has returned to his regularly scheduled sapiosexuality. I am sorry for the hurt and inconvenience this has caused.

it was always implied that when he became Stefon he also turned into a top.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

I don't remember whether Laura was supposed to be particularly smart but also Urkel having a crush on her stopped being a major part of his motivation pretty quickly IIRC

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I remember when they introduced Myra and I thought "drat she's way cuter than Laura anyway. get it Steve."

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cotton is cancelled

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I remember when they introduced Myra and I thought "drat she's way cuter than Laura anyway. get it Steve."

lol agreed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Urkel is now the equivalent of dubstep and Vince pose

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

poop culture

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ymgve posted:

Into the Urkelverse

And I was just about to get into Stefan

loquacius posted:

My wife never watched Family Matters and didn't believe me when I told her how off-the-wall wacky it got with Urkel inventions, so she looked up a list of Worst Family Matters Episodes and they were indistinguishable from parody

The only one on the list I remembered clearly was the one where Carl throws a party for the top brass to schmooze his way to a promotion and it gets ruined by Urkel's music-activated gunpowder invention going wrong. Jordan Peele could have made that up for laughs but nope it's real and I watched it as a kid

And then there was the crossover with Gordy's Home

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

remember when Urkel put a jet pack on and blasted his entire body onto the set of Step By Step where he Did The Urkel?

https://youtu.be/B7LP1Iv_TEU?si=b4R5_DVBiFnTVSsp

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

remember when Urkel put a jet pack on and blasted his entire body onto the set of Step By Step where he Did The Urkel?

https://youtu.be/B7LP1Iv_TEU?si=b4R5_DVBiFnTVSsp

drat, Roger got dumpstered

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

if there was anything i was most definitely thinking while watching the tencent three body problem it was that the actors werent young and attractive enough to be plausible scientists

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The only episode of Family Matters I remember is where Laura and Steve saw each other naked in the shower, and the episode ends with her telling him he has a nice hog

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Jaleel White was cast in the pilot of Good Morning, Miss Bliss before Family Matters aired. This was the precursor to Saved By The Bell. Screech was simply the afterbirth of Urkel’s genesis.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Twigand Berries posted:

Jaleel White was cast in the pilot of Good Morning, Miss Bliss before Family Matters aired. This was the precursor to Saved By The Bell. Screech was simply the afterbirth of Urkel’s genesis.

Screech was actually a character in Good Morning, Miss Bliss. How many different serieses did Dustin Diamond play Screech in? 4?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
ok watched poor things and it's a 10/10 a+ and Emma stone deserves a lot of awards

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Twigand Berries posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

In Good Morning, Miss Bliss, Screech is much like he is in all of his other incarnations, only younger. He mentions he has a brother in one episode, but since Good Morning, Miss Bliss takes place in an alternate continuity, this fact does not apply to the main Saved by the Bell series.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris, a former Bayside High student who is now former Governor of California and Mac's father[6] He admittedly ran for governor as a way to get out of a $75 parking ticket and he later cut $10 billion in education funding from the state budget, which forces the closure of poorly funded schools, including Douglas High.[7] He is married to his high school sweetheart Kelly Kapowski.

what in the gently caress

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nichael posted:

Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris, a former Bayside High student who is now former Governor of California and Mac's father[6] He admittedly ran for governor as a way to get out of a $75 parking ticket and he later cut $10 billion in education funding from the state budget, which forces the closure of poorly funded schools, including Douglas High.[7] He is married to his high school sweetheart Kelly Kapowski.

lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

not sure whether this is better or worse than the actual california governors

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I have had it with this Urkel-fighting Screech on this Thank God It's Friday sitcom!

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Some Guy TT posted:

if there was anything i was most definitely thinking while watching the tencent three body problem it was that the actors werent young and attractive enough to be plausible scientists

i wonder who will have the mandatory first episode sex scene in the netflix version

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
could be just me but I don't watch tv or movies to see plain or uggo scientist looking mfers. if I want that there's documentaries and youtube. it's fine to cast attractive people to lead a television show based on a fake story that isn't actual. they aren't portraying real people so it's fine if they're hot

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

More movies and television should feature achingly beautiful janitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

More movies and television should feature achingly beautiful janitors

top five Hollywood janitor roles:

Carl from The Breakfast Club

poo poo I can't think of any more