Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

well, I immediately regret coming to this page

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

For some reason I'm imagining a John Waters documentary about Nathen. I feel like he is the only one capable of capturing the essence of this person.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Legendary page snipe lmao

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Spotted in PYF 80's Things

Thanks to this thread my mind immediately starts fumbling for some wretched interpretation of "bow biter". All things Garfield are tainted now.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

well, I immediately regret coming to this page

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank frank make this the start of the OP please and thank you.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

:gary::yarg:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Duckman2008 posted:

Frank frank make this the start of the OP please and thank you.

Added it to the end of the OP for a nice jump scare.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I sometimes forget that Nathfield is Muslim.

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1766932645957550560

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Probably because he is not Muslim, he is pure Capitalist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I will never get over Nathen talking to himself on social media. It's so loving weird.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Puuuuurrrrfect my faith

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Sometimes I like to go in the replies of a tweet and just see how some random person is posting into the void. There’s a certain sadness about it, but they have some minor engagement probably from online friends and stuff. You also stumble into people with some very minor following in some weird niche community and even if they’re nuts, you can kind of see the thread of their posts and how people might find and connect with them.

How the gently caress does Nathen still manage to have literally 0 engagement? Like absolutely none? It’s increasingly nuts to me that it’s all he wants and somehow he can’t even foster what random Twitter psychos can.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Sorry, “month of the universe”?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Non-denominational Ramadan, very brand friendly

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Sometimes I like to go in the replies of a tweet and just see how some random person is posting into the void. There’s a certain sadness about it, but they have some minor engagement probably from online friends and stuff. You also stumble into people with some very minor following in some weird niche community and even if they’re nuts, you can kind of see the thread of their posts and how people might find and connect with them.

How the gently caress does Nathen still manage to have literally 0 engagement? Like absolutely none? It’s increasingly nuts to me that it’s all he wants and somehow he can’t even foster what random Twitter psychos can.

Normally a weirdo like him probably would get at least some sort of tiny twitter following, I think it's just the PR corporateness of the weirdness is so off putting. People might like or tweet at a random twitter weirdo, but not one that might then spend the next half hour messaging you about buying some random crap.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Mar 11, 2024

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

You cannot measure entergagement by likes and comments. I’m fully entergaged but I haven’t interacted with a single of Nathen‘s posts

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

He can't even get a PUSSY IN BIO :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

I will never get over Nathen talking to himself on social media. It's so loving weird.

What would be worse: Nathen talking to himself on social media or him hiring a social media person to talk to him on social media

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Honestly if he ever got any followers, it would slide him from "funny rear end in a top hat" to "generic techbro / right wing rear end in a top hat"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

What would be worse: Nathen talking to himself on social media or him hiring a social media person to talk to him on social media

Maybe he can get the pigman to do it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

WHERE'S MY EPISODE 4 NATHEN :mad:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this bitch of a world remains uncleansed

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Perfect timing Nathen. He posts the easiest engagement bait in the world, asking for favorite Oscar moments and gets nothing.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1767259403382624288

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen is basically a 1960's-era Batman villain so it checks out.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Nathen would make an excellent Batman villain. He could be 'The Sophisticationist' and commit convoluted crimes based on claiming he has licensing rights to I.P.S that want nothing to do with him.

Or, more in his style, he could talk as if he'd already committed the greatest heist ever, and never actually do anything.

And his henchmen can be hashtags like: #staybrowsed #sex #manaic

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1y0TqSGSDo

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Marking a religious celebration with a photo of yourself sure is a choice.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Perfect timing Nathen. He posts the easiest engagement bait in the world, asking for favorite Oscar moments and gets nothing.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1767259403382624288

The single like has absolutely got to be one of his other accounts, right?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Crescent Wrench posted:

The single like has absolutely got to be one of his other accounts, right?

A lot of his posts have one single like and yes.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I just checked and, yes, the single like and the single retweet are both from the GarfieldEATSinc account

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
It is somehow both very funny and very pathetic that he's never realized his display name could be different than his username. You'd think a serious Business Man would have his name written correctly but I'm surprised he remembers how to breathe sometimes so

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen still wants us to know he predicted the death of brick and mortar decades after everyone else.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1768173095938912289

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
"Away from other humans, WELL EXCEPT FOR MY DRIVER!"
https://www.instagram.com/stories/nathenmazri/3324941700876957158/

WOMP WOMP

(Nathen's "driver" is just a taxi driver right?)

{DEATH OF BRICK AND MORTAR! AS I SAID BACK IN 2018 HUAHGUAHDNGIAGUAHGIUAHGIUAHGIAUSNHIAUSGH}
//
/