Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Flyinglemur posted:

Interesting that they put the shortest women next to him, and the line up to our right goes back as it gets farter down. Guessing those women were just a little too tall for that bucket of poo poo in the middle.

so he is like 5 somthing then. lol i mean gently caress i am 5.5 but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

And the stupid oval office is still wearing heels probably

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Flyinglemur posted:

Interesting that they put the shortest women next to him, and the line up to our right goes back as it gets farter down. Guessing those women were just a little too tall for that bucket of poo poo in the middle.

forced at gunpoint perspective

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Surround Putin with women and he still looks like he can't wait to get back to the bunker and smooch his favorite stallion. Several of the girls couldn't even manage a state mandated smile.

What are the pictures of aircraft for? Identifying future smoking accidents or Russian air defence targets?

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Tunicate posted:

Soviet women who served in WWII would hide their medals and involvement or else they'd face harassment for obviously having been solders' whores.

Like a lot of the ideals of the USSR, their take on feminism was theoretically quite progressive. Shame about the reality.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sedgr posted:

Surround Putin with women and he still looks like he can't wait to get back to the bunker and smooch his favorite stallion. Several of the girls couldn't even manage a state mandated smile.

What are the pictures of aircraft for? Identifying future smoking accidents or Russian air defence targets?

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Computer viking posted:

Like a lot of the ideals of the USSR, their take on feminism was theoretically quite progressive. Shame about the reality.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putin loving sucks.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/front_ukrainian/status/1766259683298324571#m

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does anyone out of russia or belarus think that Putin would not bomb his own people?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Blyat trick!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

weg posted:

Blyat trick!

SUKA!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it'd be pretty funny if Russia lost a third A-50 and it was at an airfield

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

it'd be pretty funny if Russia lost a third A-50 and it was at an airfield

that would would be funny

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

It's also supposedly the last airworthy one, at least of the A-50U type with electronics that post date the Soviet Union

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1766345446522294708#m
lol

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Did the person in the third video say "good" in Russian in response to the explosion?

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
drat that's some loud rear end explosions.

e: is it the sound of a moped drone in one of the videos or just traffic ?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1766380179155296281#m

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

god please help me posted:

Did the person in the third video say "good" in Russian in response to the explosion?

It sounded like it to me

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/elon-musk-starlink-congress-investigation-ukraine-rcna142536

Congress to probe Elon Musk's Starlink over allegations Russia is using its technology
Democratic Reps. Jamie Raskin and Robert Garcia want answers after Ukrainian officials claim Russian invaders were found using Musk's satellite-based internet service.

March 8, 2024, 5:31 PM EST
By Ja'han Jones

House Democrats have initiated an investigation into Starlink, the Elon Musk-owned company that provides internet service via satellite, over claims Russia had access to the service to aid in its occupation of Ukraine.

On Thursday, Democratic Reps. Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Robert Garcia of California sent a letter to the chief operating officer of SpaceX, which owns Starlink, expressing concern over accusations from Ukrainian officials that its intelligence service had discovered Russians using the technology in the occupied region of Donetsk. One reason this could be a problem is because President Joe Biden signed an executive order in 2022 that prohibits Americans from making new business investments in Donetsk while its under Russian control.

Raskin and Garcia sent the letter in their capacities as ranking members on the House Oversight Committee and National Security Subcommittee, respectively.

“Starlink is an invaluable resource for Ukrainians in their fight against Russia’s brutal and illegitimate invasion," they wrote. "It is alarming that Russia may be obtaining and using your technology to coordinate attacks against Ukrainian troops in illegally occupied regions in Eastern and Southern Ukraine, potentially in violation of U.S. sanctions and export controls."

In early February, Musk responded on his X social media platform to the news reports on the Ukrainians' claims, saying that they are "categorically false" and that “To the best of our knowledge, no Starlinks have been sold directly or indirectly to Russia.” But as the Guardian noted, many people have wondered whether Russia could have used digital trickery to access Starlink in Ukraine. A few days prior to Musk's post, Starlink addressed the reports, stating that when such accusations are made, "we investigate the claim and take actions to deactivate the terminal if confirmed." (For what it's worth, a Russian spokesperson also denied to the BBC that the country was using Starlink. SpaceX does not appear to have responded publicly to the letter.)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Export controls tiiiime

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

In early February, Musk responded on his X social media platform to the news reports on the Ukrainians' claims, saying that they are "categorically false" and that “To the best of our knowledge, no Starlinks have been sold directly or indirectly to Russia.” But as the Guardian noted, many people have wondered whether Russia could have used digital trickery to access Starlink in Ukraine. A few days prior to Musk's post, Starlink addressed the reports, stating that when such accusations are made, "we investigate the claim and take actions to deactivate the terminal if confirmed." (For what it's worth, a Russian spokesperson also denied to the BBC that the country was using Starlink. SpaceX does not appear to have responded publicly to the letter.)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Why does history have to repeat itself in only the shittiest ways possible?

Why can’t we be reliving the fun of the Roaring Twenties, instead of the buildup to a world war…

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Why can’t we be reliving the fun of the Roaring Twenties, instead of the buildup to a world war…

the 1920s, a famously good time for Ukraine

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

the roaring 20s were pretty important to the buildup to the world war

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Reasonably sure that was :thejoke:

Gonna go watch Cabaret again

zone
Dec 6, 2016

The mysterious Russian Soul at work again :dumb:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Ukraine: they fly freely, like sorcerers or Baba Yagas

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
errrrrrhhh....

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

We arent allowed to talk about Israel in this thread

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1766592984835846252#m

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"RIP to the guy I killed, I'll always remember the way I killed him"

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
trump wheedling raffensperger for votes before basically calling him a dirty jew is choice if long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_Bdf_jGaA

oops
wrong thread but still a lol

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 10, 2024

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
New VICE piece is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnFtnDa_Oo

My takeaway is the regime will only become more repressive and regressive in the coming years

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

zone posted:

The mysterious Russian Soul at work again :dumb:

:wtc:

Yet NATO is the bad guy?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

won’t even let their guys try a little human flesh, as a treat

zone
Dec 6, 2016

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

:wtc:

Yet NATO is the bad guy?

but you see, death to Amerikkka because something multipolar world and end of some evil empire

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TrashMammal posted:

won’t even let their guys try a little human flesh, as a treat

A little human flesh. As a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

zone posted:

but you see, death to Amerikkka because something multipolar world and end of some evil empire

Wow now I just feel stupid :downs: