Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Is Donnie hugging flags now as part of his act?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
"male gaze is legal" Krew

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I saw the interview ziwe scammed out of you Anthony

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

redshirt posted:

I've only heard Trump speak for a couple minutes tops since 2017. I don't know how some of you do it.

I feel so much better for never hearing his voice.

I absolutely cannot stand to hear him talking anymore. I sometimes listen to NPR in my car, and if they start to play a clip I have to turn it down and wait until I think it’s over. On the rare occasion I watch a news show on tv, I immediately have to hit the previous button because I can’t stand to hear his slimy, rasping whining (also one of my dogs starts growling and sometimes barking at the screen, despite his getting old and partially deaf due to a TECA surgery).

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
trump wheedling raffensperger for votes before basically calling him a dirty jew is choice if long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_Bdf_jGaA

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Yeah there’s no way I’m listening to an hour of that.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1766626553884967406

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1766626553884967406

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1766627776436552115

Absolutely amazing that a big part of the takeaway from the State of The Union Biden speech was concern that he mumbled a few times.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
he gets told no dozens of times in front of an audience
some lols you have to earn

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mons Hubris posted:

Yeah there’s no way I’m listening to an hour of that.

You really should, it's basically an hour of people telling Trump he's wrong as he gets progressively angrier and angrier

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

She is right that abortion will sink them

But the solution :lol:

quote:

Ronna McDaniel, the outgoing chair of the Republican National Committee, on Friday again called on the party to adjust its messaging on abortion, cautioning that the GOP will not reach independent and swing voters if they don’t.

“We cannot put our heads in the sand and ignore abortion and the Dobbs decision,” McDaniel said in her parting speech to the committee’s 168 committee members in Houston. “Many of our candidates chose to ignore this issue and not talk about it.”

Her guidance for Republicans is to emphasize support for “exceptions and reasonable limitations when a baby feels pain,” while contrasting it with Democrats who she said support “no exceptions, no limits, not even when a baby feels pain,” she reiterated Friday.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I hate this moron piece of poo poo so loving much

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

staberind posted:

I was thinking lost highway, but yeah, same energy.

https://youtu.be/gzoe2_Hlz7Y?si=YMFNaeA3HKnBsQHs

But it’s Biden walking up to Trump.

PuttyKnife fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 10, 2024

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

The only horny I recognize is donald side loving the flag

This is a top ten Trump imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

staberind posted:

"male gaze is legal" Krew

Haven't they always been??

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Wait a minute, everyone hold the loving phone here. The real story is buried in the lede in this tweet.

Santos is loving running for office again?. AWESOME, go for it George. He's got an iron jaw, they can push him to the ropes but they can't know him out, go go go.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

Haven't they always been??

inasmuch as "barefoot is legal" is said, as some kind of weird challenge; about as irritating, like chucklefucks saying " its ok, you can say 'merry christmass'"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Santos running for another seat in Congress is loving amazing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Santos Everlasting

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I wonder what the Fox headlines would have been like if Obama pranced around on stages making out with flags like Trump does. I guarantee there would have been some hideously gloom-inducing segments being broadcast.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Actually doesn't Santos still have a bunch of Republican donors credit cards and such. Maybe he is just running so that he can raise money to pay his legal bills.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

I wonder what the Fox headlines would have been like if Obama pranced around on stages making out with flags like Trump does. I guarantee there would have been some hideously gloom-inducing segments being broadcast.

I know where you are coming from, and yeah, they might try.... "but what if" time : what if the rules were equal, what if both parties had fuckall interest in decorum, at least it would be honest. and amusing.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

According to reports he isn't kissing the flag, he just gets up really close to whisper I Hate You

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Scags McDouglas posted:

According to reports he isn't kissing the flag, he just gets up really close to whisper I Hate You

is anyone brave enough to test the shiny bit for pre-cum though?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

Maybe it's time for a Democrat to come out in all flag branding. Take bake the bars and stripes from the traitors.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
What if, somehow, Sydney Sweeney played Nancy Pelosi?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
After lowtax, Something Awful should adopt "What have I be crumb?"

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

She is right that abortion will sink them

But the solution :lol:

heads in the sand?????

I know Ronna is kind of daft but this is insane. They aren't sleepwalking into banning abortion, they're full tilt, pedal to the metal going for it.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

...crimes are to trump as natural immunity is to antivaxxers

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol: dude is just so loving mad he cant get his 15 million like Nixon

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Look at that ever increasing black, latino and youth votes!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

cr0y posted:

I hate this moron piece of poo poo so loving much

I'm not, he's obviously someone who has never been punched in the mouth enough. He's a complete loving baby who thought some substandard Twitter insults in 2016 meant he was a roastmaster supreme when he's just a really stupid looking rear end in a top hat who only got this far because America babies anybody who has the faintest whiff of a Money Bin.

Notice that after everybody started going after Trump with anything less than kid gloves he's sweating like he sprung a leak and his stupid hair is now falling apart. You don't even need to insult him, he's so loving fragile a lack of attention or an inability to control the narrative reduces him to saying 'no you' on a stage as his brain crumbles and his everpresent blue suit continues to stink because nobody cares about him enough to bother telling him that he smells.

Trump isn't a strongman, he's the living embodiment of a fragile bitch.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

After lowtax, Something Awful should adopt "What have I be crumb?"

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

When am I seeing this of a Saturday on Corridor Crew?

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

kazil posted:

Tbh someone telling me they went to a trump rally is basically the equivalent of telling me they went to a klan rally

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Olanphonia posted:

Tbh someone telling me they went to a trump rally is basically the equivalent of telling me they went to a klan rally

VVV seeing as how they haven't put the first one on a trial calendar yet: it's going to be awhile. VVV

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Mar 10, 2024

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
What is the normal timeline for an appeal like the Carroll case?

Realistically, how quickly could she see her money?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"say her name"

asking them back: do you know her name yourself?

given what happen to sean smith/vilerat, no matter who wins in Nov, regressive tool #98723....9872987 is going to be dropped and forgotten, hell might even be D&F within the next few days given how short lived R outrage-of-week minutes are.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://www.waff.com/2024/03/08/madison-county-murder-suspect-now-facing-sex-abuse-charges/
I'm not even shocked by this, in some twisted variation of the Overton window.

A "Young Republican", and campaign chairman for R Senator arrested for sexual torture & murder, and I barely raise an eye and it barely makes the news. A Republican politician actually have a sliver of conscience before they announce their resignation and I'm stunned. Hell, we're lucky if that sliver of conscience appears - maybe Mitch McConnel will endorse him.