Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jesus wept. Inadvertent DP and it's a snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No victims in the news in USA outlives the next weekend. By this time on the 16th it will be some other bullshit. People have already forgotten about the last mass shooting.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Preoptopus posted:

Dude on the right has no belt and dirty sneakers with a suit. What a mess.

It does make me feel better about just having gone to a New Jersey wedding shower wearing corduroys (New Jersey people know how to dress up fancy, and I'm from upstate New York)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Captain Stalin posted:

What is the normal timeline for an appeal like the Carroll case?

Realistically, how quickly could she see her money?

The motion for a new trial and motion for judgment as a matter of law both toll the standard 30 days to file a notice of appeal. After the judge denies them in a week or two, the timeclock for appeal will begin. He’ll have 30 days from that date to file a notice of appeal to the 2nd circuit. The appeal at the 2nd will take a year or two to resolve unless they expedite it for some reason. The interest on the judgment will accrue this whole time. After he loses the appeal, she’ll be able to collect the bond and then pursue him personally for the remaining interest.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

Hazo posted:

ONE WEIRD TRICK TO AVOID SLEEPY JOE’S UNFAIR BILLIONAIRE TAX

lol

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

trickybiscuits posted:

It does make me feel better about just having gone to a New Jersey wedding shower wearing corduroys (New Jersey people know how to dress up fancy, and I'm from upstate New York)

If you wear purple cords, they have to toss your salad and suck you off, that's the rule.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

LordSloth posted:

...crimes are to trump as natural immunity is to antivaxxers

You just know if that fucker had found some dirt on Obama after Obama had left office, this sweeping declaration he's making here would now be magically loaded with new conditions and qualifiers.

Obama left too clean so Trump has no angle but I have no doubt he'd jail Obama if he could. He certainly tried with Clinton in one of history's most extreme "Sore Winner" incidents.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Wtf is that paw of a hand.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Bugsy posted:

Wtf is that paw of a hand.

forget the hand, that woman has a drat distorted melon

e: another look and i think god drat that's a punkin head

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It's all the extra blood inside that was harvested from children.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hey how's the New York boycott going for all those truckers by the way

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

*Trucker horn noises at an inappropriate hour

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Toxic Mental posted:

You haven’t heard about it because everyone in New York has died and there’s no one to tell the tale

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mons Hubris posted:

You haven’t heard about it because everyone in New York has died and there’s no one to tell the tale

Everyone except all those Trump hating DAs and Judges

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm not, he's obviously someone who has never been punched in the mouth enough. He's a complete loving baby who thought some substandard Twitter insults in 2016 meant he was a roastmaster supreme when he's just a really stupid looking rear end in a top hat who only got this far because America babies anybody who has the faintest whiff of a Money Bin.

Notice that after everybody started going after Trump with anything less than kid gloves he's sweating like he sprung a leak and his stupid hair is now falling apart. You don't even need to insult him, he's so loving fragile a lack of attention or an inability to control the narrative reduces him to saying 'no you' on a stage as his brain crumbles and his everpresent blue suit continues to stink because nobody cares about him enough to bother telling him that he smells.

Trump isn't a strongman, he's the living embodiment of a fragile bitch.

That reminds me of a theoretical I thought of a hundred or so pages ago when someone theorized certain ways Trump would behave in prison.

Picture this. It's another world. January 6th went much differently in many ways. Trump is tried and convicted of high treason. He is sentenced to death. All appeals are lost. And let's say for the sake of this theoretical they have created a new death penalty method that is 100 percent effective and completely painless and we know this to be true, it's like falling asleep and never waking up, no pain, no sense of suffocation, just out and gone. And Trump somehow didn't have a heart attack or stroke leading up to this. He's being taken to be executed.

Based on how he reacts to the smallest of things, how would he react to something like THAT?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Cornwind Evil posted:

Picture this. It's another world. January 6th went much differently in many ways. Trump is tried and convicted of high treason. He is sentenced to death. All appeals are lost.

OK then the people from Sliders arrive and tell me that dimension is the next jump. I wave my family goodbye.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm convinced he'd just march right in and count on his endless supply of fail upwards luck to save him, but I'd love to see the look on his face when he realizes it isn't going to happen.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766662163358179810?s=20

loving POS

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Mar 10, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
on a similar note to the NY Trucker boycott, isnt FL "boycotting" springbreakers"?

like boycotting their own seasonal bread and butter economic tourism event?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Biden campaign statement is really well written

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

She is right that abortion will sink them

But the solution :lol:

They only seem like they're trying after they leave their careers.

They really need party principles other than "intentional malfeasance, harrying miscommunications"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
I love Jasmine Crockett so much.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

:sickos:

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

on a similar note to the NY Trucker boycott, isnt FL "boycotting" springbreakers"?

like boycotting their own seasonal bread and butter economic tourism event?

Ya its pretty much "hey tourists and local businesses, go gently caress yourself".

quote:

Each Thursday-Sunday in March, beach entrances will be limited to 5th, 10th and 12th Streets, which will close at 6 p.m. Items like coolers, inflatable devices, tents, tables and similar objects are not allowed and the entrances will include bag checks. Playing loud music without a permit will be restricted. Alcohol and cigarettes are always prohibited on Miami beaches, according to the city's website.

Parking fees in busy garages and lots will be increased to a flat rate of $30 for visitors, except for March 7-10 and March 14-17, when they will be closed. For Miami residents, or employees and permit holders who need to park in these lots during busy spring break weekends, (March 21-24 and March 28-31) the flat fee does not apply. And some lots will only be open to local residents, according to the city's website.

Visitors will also face towing rates that are double the normal cost. They will pay $516 if their car is towed on South Beach and a $30 administrative fee.

The Miami Beach Police Department has also created a new traffic plan that will start at 6 p.m. each Thursday through Sunday in March. The restrictions mainly affect major roads, but local access to some city streets will be restricted to try and prevent traffic.

People who are running illegal short-term rentals like Airbnbs and VBROs may be fined $1,000 to $5,000 a day, according to the city's website.

The street side cafes along Ocean Drive will also be shuttered during the second and third weekends of March, according to CBS Miami.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
They need to start calling MTG a Nepo Baby

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

In the context of what republicans regularly call democrats "trailer trash" doesn't even tip the scale as far as insults, and yet Crockett will probably be censured by the democrats for breach of that holy writ :decorum:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

Crockett continues to be awesome. :lol:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That picture of the SOTU and there's a camera guy in the aisle dedicated to Marge.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

Marjo Trailer Greene

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Don’t forget the Great Patriot Exodus from NYC, either.

The town must be a desolate wasteland right now, with what few libs remaining now sunk down to the level of beasts, reduced to eating each other. And having gay sex amidst the smoking ruins.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

The only error is that trailer trash is way too nice for MTG. Plenty of moderately trashy people living in mobile homes who aren't anywhere near the level of monster she is.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

SyNack Sassimov posted:

In the context of what republicans regularly call democrats "trailer trash" doesn't even tip the scale as far as insults, and yet Crockett will probably be censured by the democrats for breach of that holy writ :decorum:

and thats just in the public, imagine the poo poo in private comms.

lol at having slurs that the wikipedia page of slurs doesnt have or "coded" notslurrs.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

They need to start calling MTG a Nepo Baby

This. Calling her trailer trash is classist and not helpful. She was born rich, has a college education, and yet she’s this horrible shitgoblin of a human being. She’s never lived in a trailer in her life, nor has she known even a fraction of a second of financial insecurity.

She’s not Boebert, and it’s interesting how similar they ended up despite growing up in opposite circumstances.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Asterite34 posted:

Every picture of a Mar a Lago party is like if John Waters directed Eyes Wide Shut

Few pages back but loving lol.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Holy

Fuckin

poo poo

Incoming thinly veiled racist response from trash queen

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Scarlett Johansson playing Katie Britt on SNL tonight.

https://twitter.com/Tallulahs_Ghost/status/1766684092093866430

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1766684858103779589

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 10, 2024

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

So wtf is this Sydney Sweeney thing? I've tried to figure it out and is it really just the fact she was showing off her banging rack somehow ended wokeness? Did I not understand what wokeness was? Was wokeness actually just not seeing great tits on tv?

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

Yates posted:

So wtf is this Sydney Sweeney thing? I've tried to figure it out and is it really just the fact she was showing off her banging rack somehow ended wokeness? Did I not understand what wokeness was? Was wokeness actually just not seeing great tits on tv?

Every time I see those tits I definitely feel woke, so who knows wtf they're on about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Marjo Trailer Greene