Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have a bad feeling for Porier and I don't like it. No sir I do not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I love how dustin's promos always show so remarkably little of his whooping conor lol

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Jack Della is right there if you want to just pick two dudes off the card. Thompson would make some sense too though from that perspective of cool fights to watch. Kelvin Gastellum depending on how his diet is going this month could be fun too - his pressure style lends itself well but with Kelvin its like poo poo - what weight is he going to decide to be on a #mission4gold at this week.

This is a bizarre loving sentence to write, but at this stage in their careers, I don't feel like Kelvin Gastelum deserves a matchup with Michael Page.

I also echo the bad Poirier feeling and I hope I am wrong.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

This is a bizarre loving sentence to write, but at this stage in their careers, I don't feel like Kelvin Gastelum deserves a matchup with Michael Page.

I also echo the bad Poirier feeling and I hope I am wrong.

He kinda doesn't, but poo poo Kelvin's style would give him shits if he was healthy and fit.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
:pray: please dustin do not lose to a frenchman :pray:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was explaining to my gf today why I liked dustin poirier then i stopped cause we both realized I was just describing the meme of "oh my favorite sports team is playing" "im going to kill myself" "oh good they won" lol

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Hey it's Grifty Candy! Wonder who that bigoted piece of walking trash is trying rip off being there, seeing as that's her only reason for living.

Just got off work in time to see MVP baffle poor Kevin Holland, and now I'm going to enjoy watching the latest chud hero get his poo poo pushed in.

Oh, go Poirier, but I hope this is a banger.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
idk why you don't walk out to la marseillaise instead of some terrible french rap

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Time for me to have a loving panic attack for the next 15min have fun everyone talk to you soon let's go dustin 💎

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

beep by grandpa posted:

I love how dustin's promos always show so remarkably little of his whooping conor lol

Literally his signature wins. Man, can't think of a reason why they wouldn't highlight them, nosiree.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I'm concerned because Dustin cut his hair. The old cut had power.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

We need Theo Vonn in the audience gifting his powers of comedic autism to Porier.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Why does the French dude have an iron cross tattoo? Isn’t that a nazi symbol or am I missing something? Because I feel like I’m missing something and I’m ignorant

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rabid Snake posted:

Why does the French dude have an iron cross tattoo? Isn’t that a nazi symbol or am I missing something? Because I feel like I’m missing something and I’m ignorant

Saint Denis was awarded the combatants cross for his service. It's been around a while: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combatant%27s_Cross Has nothing to do with Nazism.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I am begging Dustin Poirier to stop jumping the guillotine.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Mike Brown and I are begging Dustin Poirier to stop jumping the guillotine.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
"NO MORE GUILLOTINES"

Agreed

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

dustin please

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
perhaps listen to your corner

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Listen to your corner, damnit :mad:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Rabid Snake posted:

It's a templar cross which I guess is totally different

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

There's something about a frenchman and a guillotine I guess.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The lure to choke is too great for Dustin to ignore

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

JUST STAND UP LOL

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Unperson_47 posted:

The lure to choke is too great for Dustin to ignore

lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

holy loving cow

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

let's loving go

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Whoa

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
holy poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

There we loving go.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

^GET IN

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Thassa ko

Raivin
Jan 9, 2002
Pillbug
HOLY gently caress

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Holy gently caress Dustin. This sport lmao

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Now that was a slobber knocker

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I USED HIS HOT SAUCE TODAY

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

gently caress yea dustin

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Slugging Dusty P!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

DUSTIN! What a KO. What a fight. Goddamn