Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
& all the humboldt people i knew were apolitical wooks with guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
nothing worse than getting the come up flashes and realizing you wouldnt even know what acid is without the MiC

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
All hippies are Boomers and you shouldn't trust Boomers.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/theashrb/status/1766827201297523137?t=P0uxu9Es-DwT8k60LSXcrg&s=19

https://twitter.com/mossgatherer_/status/1766828262984937780?t=1ykvQStXlN7d3sAht6Xmwg&s=19

Mundrial Mantis
Aug 15, 2017

Kit Klarenberg posted:

Operation Gladio's role in Aldo Moro murder confirmed

On March 4th, leading Italian daily La Repubblica published an astonishing interview with Roberto Jucci, veteran “general of top secret missions”, who over his lengthy career worked at the highest echelons of Rome’s security and intelligence apparatus, while enjoying an intensive “relationship of trust” with many of the country’s most powerful political figures and government agencies. Along the way, he exposed how US “centers of power”, in conjunction with notorious Masonic Lodge P2 (Proganda Due), were responsible for the murder of left-leaning statesman Aldo Moro.

https://english.almayadeen.net/articles/analysis/operation-gladio-s-role-in-aldo-moro-murder-confirmed

There were some articles on the US's involvement in the assassination of Aldo Moro as recently as a few years. Since this is based on an interview with an old Italian general, there's always the question of how much is an admittance vs how much is a limited hangout to confirm what is already out there.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Screenshot instead

Also could someone remind me of how to include twitter links *without the auto embed happening*

maxwellhill has issued a correction as of 22:24 on Mar 10, 2024

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Everyone focusing on the AI artifacts in the picture and ignoring the leafy tree in the background. It's March, trees in UK have been dormant all winter, they are just starting to bud their new leaves.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Was Courtney Love part of a CIA op to do to Seattle activists with the Grunge scene and heroin what they did to Black activists with commercial hip-hop and crack

https://twitter.com/mattakersmusic/status/1766619845263544422

https://x.com/mattakersmusic/status/1766896801779478576?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/1766944328847364201

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

that boys got a hosed up claw hand

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

royal inbreeding strikes again

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
she’s dead from a botched surgery, I’ll call it

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Surgery she had for brain bleed following her husband beating her into a coma on Christmas.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

listening to the trueanon episode about her was kind haha funny

but wtf

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
*it's COVID*

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
are we just saying "AI" instead of "photoshop" for everything now

anyway watching english people go insane over microscopic royal drama that absolutely does not matter in any way is always funny

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Making composite photos from multiple sources is being called AI, yes.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Mola Yam posted:

are we just saying "AI" instead of "photoshop" for everything now

anyway watching english people go insane over microscopic royal drama that absolutely does not matter in any way is always funny

Photoshop / CGI / the Algorithm / Deepfake / AI is sort of all interchangeable at this point. Anything that looks off about a subjects hands makes our gooey dumb brains default to scary AI.

That's clearly just some sloppy work with a feathered mask though.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

maxwellhill posted:

*it's COVID*

never heard of it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

but how and why would you even need to bother with this picture

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

there is a Kill Notification on the wife of the heir because the palace was caught touching up kids

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Marenghi posted:

Was Courtney Love part of a CIA op to do to Seattle activists with the Grunge scene and heroin what they did to Black activists with commercial hip-hop and crack

https://twitter.com/mattakersmusic/status/1766619845263544422

Has anyone else ever read this book? I just :filez:d it, and first chapter is one of the better total summaries of the history of "rich people run everything". Starts with the rise of imperialism in tandem with global opium manufacturing and trade, and ends with operation sunrise and paperclip and how the CIA and Nazis together keep the drug trade going to promote eugenics and stifle all matter of left wing movements. Touches upon the big american families (rockafeller et al), skill and bones, the red scare, mass media control in between all that. Good thesis statement for what Im guessing the whole book is going to be about : social control via drugs. But also in itself seems like a good primer.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

That's not a photoshop, it's just what happens when you take a photo of children who are constantly wriggling and flapping their arms all over the place.

The fact that she's seated in the photo suggests major abdominal surgery, and since the palace doesn't want to say anything about it, it was probably a hysterectomy. Royals are incredibly touchy about their ability to reproduce, so the idea that the wife of the Prince of Wales was unable to keep popping them out would be a big deal to them despite her already having provided three kids.

The fact they won't talk about what kind of cancer the King has suggests to me something similar, even though that decrepit old zombie wouldn't be able to father another child regardless.

These people are insane about their genitals.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the picture is getting flagged as doctored by media outlets tho

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Also, they let women inherit now and the Prince of Wales already has two boys. Then there’s Harry’s son Archie.

Besides, the rightful king is Duke Franz von Bayern. He’s a homosexual, so his heir would be Prince Max Emanuel Herzog in Bayern, who would likely abdicate in favour of his daughter Sophie, Hereditary Princess of Liechtenstein, Countess of Rietberg.

🌱 Revirescit

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
there are no rightful kings

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Also, they let women inherit now and the Prince of Wales already has two boys. Then there’s Harry’s son Archie.

Besides, the rightful king is Duke Franz von Bayern. He’s a homosexual, so his heir would be Prince Max Emanuel Herzog in Bayern, who would likely abdicate in favour of his daughter Sophie, Hereditary Princess of Liechtenstein, Countess of Rietberg.

🌱 Revirescit

Hmm, Crusader Kings taught me how to solve this!

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Mola Yam posted:

there are no rightful kings

You just haven’t been white rose pilled yet.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you

Tsitsikovas posted:

Has anyone else ever read this book? I just :filez:d it, and first chapter is one of the better total summaries of the history of "rich people run everything". Starts with the rise of imperialism in tandem with global opium manufacturing and trade, and ends with operation sunrise and paperclip and how the CIA and Nazis together keep the drug trade going to promote eugenics and stifle all matter of left wing movements. Touches upon the big american families (rockafeller et al), skill and bones, the red scare, mass media control in between all that. Good thesis statement for what Im guessing the whole book is going to be about : social control via drugs. But also in itself seems like a good primer.

I was interested in it from the tweet alone but your synopsis of the start really piqued my interest.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Real hurthling! posted:

the picture is getting flagged as doctored by media outlets tho

oh well if the media is saying it is

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Marenghi posted:

Reddit was miles worse than GBS for that.

Owned by Conde Nest who ran cover for Epstein before his crimes were exposed. And G Maxwell was the most prolific mod there with an account since the early days.

At one point they hired a UK ex-pol into some big role at Reddit. It turned out she'd gotten kicked out of politics for hiring her convicted child-torturer/rapist father to work on her campaign, and also because her husband was some variety of kid-toucher.

Reddits response to users getting mad about this was to ban them for doxxing... for posting links to published newspaper articles.

Gotta be having a rough recovery from some kind of procedure. Dumb to photoshop something obviously fake like this.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Endman posted:

oh well if the media is saying it is

The Media was right about Bat Boy (he went on to become Governor and then US Senator of Florida), OP.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Marenghi posted:

I was interested in it from the tweet alone but your synopsis of the start really piqued my interest.

He does this neat thing of "here is the rise of this specific political movement" followed immediately by "here is the stats of drug use and addiction within the cohort this specific political movement that comes a couple of years afterward". It goes on for a couple of graphs like this, followed by "and here are the families who ran the industries and social spaces these movements want to change, here are the national players, and hey look at that they sure do love shipping and manufacturing opium and then morphine and then heroin when people start asking for things"

All cited and sourced too. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Tsitsikovas has issued a correction as of 01:24 on Mar 11, 2024

Endman
May 18, 2010

Horseshoe theory posted:

The Media was right about Bat Boy (he went on to become Governor and then US Senator of Florida), OP.

:hmmyes:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

🌱 Revirescit

Lifetime bitch

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
HMMM I used my magnifying glass tool and let me tell you, those pixels are all hosed up in a sinister fashion :ohdear::britain:

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Endman posted:

That's not a photoshop, it's just what happens when you take a photo of children who are constantly wriggling and flapping their arms all over the place.

i feel like those kids are old enough to be past the constantly wriggling and moving about stage, dude

Endman
May 18, 2010

Horizon Burning posted:

i feel like those kids are old enough to be past the constantly wriggling and moving about stage, dude

If you were a child in the British aristocracy you'd never stop trying to wriggle away

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Marenghi posted:

Everyone focusing on the AI artifacts in the picture and ignoring the leafy tree in the background. It's March, trees in UK have been dormant all winter, they are just starting to bud their new leaves.

no wedding ring on Kate's hand either lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Turpitude posted:

HMMM I used my magnifying glass tool and let me tell you, those pixels are all hosed up in a sinister fashion :ohdear::britain:

Where is Kate?