Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

...! posted:

Yeah, if a movie wins Oscars then that might tempt me to watch it. But I can't imagine caring enough about the underlying process to want to actually watch the ceremony itself. I have friends who look forward to watching the Oscars every year and I honestly don't get it. It's boring as gently caress

It's a cool televised event with a lot of production value to watch on TV, like the Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

priznat posted:

Is he mad at Oscars because of Barbie or something else

Because Talulah or some other actress ignored him or something? He is that thin-skinned after all.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

kazil posted:

Maybe it's because Kimmel is hosting. Or because it's Hollywood. Or he wasn't invited.

Pfft, like that's stopped him before

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Presto posted:

Elon has already been in a video game. His character's name was Ted Faro.

Bollocks, Ted Faro’s companies all made products that worked as intended

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Waffle House posted:

It's a cool televised event with a lot of production value to watch on TV, like the Super Bowl

The Super Bowl is actually exciting and fun though

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

...! posted:

Eh.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Waffle House posted:

and just as rigged!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

...! posted:

Nonsense, it's Deep State™ programming.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Last week, I met someone as useless and delusional as Musky boy (although he was the height of and looked very like Joe Rogan). Anyway, he tried to start a fight with me in the middle of the street within like a minute (Found out later he has a history of this). His face went from smug self-delusion to pants-making GBS threads terror in roughly 3/4 of a second.

They are always spineless bitches. Always.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Monica Bellucci posted:

Last week, I met someone as useless and delusional as Musky boy (although he was the height of and looked very like Joe Rogan). Anyway, he tried to start a fight with me in the middle of the street within like a minute (Found out later he has a history of this). His face went from smug self-delusion to pants-making GBS threads terror in roughly 3/4 of a second.

They are always spineless bitches. Always.

cool half of a story bro

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

...! posted:

Goddammit I'm planning to watch a movie tonight and you just reminded me that I haven't watched my Fury Road 4K blu-ray yet. I was originally planning to watch something different but you've now firmly wedged Fury Road into my brain. So I'll be watching it for the fiftieth time tonight

Goddamn you redshirt :argh:

Oh, what a day! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!

geworfenheit
Feb 3, 2024

kazil posted:

and just as rigged!

this guy actually believes that he is one of, if not the, smartest person who currently exists.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kazil posted:

and just as rigged!

jesus christ he's just flat out miserable

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
drat musk sure is being quiet about that billionaire dying in his rolling deathtrap.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I wonder what he thinks a quisling is.

I guess he could believe your the stooge for a concept

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

oh everyone's enjoying the Oscars?! I BETTER MAKE IT ABOUT ME

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

Maybe it's because Kimmel is hosting. Or because it's Hollywood. Or he wasn't invited.

or they have a dress code and wouldnt let him to be in teeshirt and jeans. also he would rather be drugged out of his mind on his bed or sofa while his help makes sure he doesnt OD

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kazil posted:

Or he wasn't invited.
It's this 100%

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
He claims to be anti-woke and yet he woke up again this morning. Curious

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

shyduck posted:

It's this 100%

Totally.
A grouping of rich people and he's not there bumming and blowing on how he's the best of them all?

The only thing hes probably the best at the world at is being a piss baby.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Why doesn't Elon host his very own Oscars on X the everything app

The xcars

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The Oscar Pistoriuses

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Avirosb posted:

The xcars

"Best Picture goes to.....Dog With Balls on Other Dog"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Avirosb posted:

The xcars

And the winner and non-wokest movie in every category: Sound of Freedom 👏👏👏

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
hello I’m Elon Musk I’m here to inspect your buttcoin wallet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

winning a medal at the olympics is like winning a medal at the woke olympics

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Captain Hygiene posted:

And the winner and non-wokest movie in every category: Sound of Freedom 👏👏👏

For a second this made me think this was the Helldivers 2 thread

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

...! posted:

Again, this is a man who saw a photo of the blood moon and thought it was Mars simply because it was red. He even put the photo on a shirt and called it Mars. He does not know what the surface of Mars looks like and didn't even recognize the very distinctive features of the moon's surface.

He did it twice, even.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mars has the tallest mountain in the solar system

And the deepest and longest canyon

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

egg_dog posted:

░P░U░S░S░Y░I░N░B░I░O░S░H░O░C░K░

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

redshirt posted:

Mars has the tallest mountain in the solar system

And the deepest and longest canyon

Still not as deep as the depths of Musk's cringe level.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

happyhippy posted:

Totally.
A grouping of rich people and he's not there bumming and blowing on how he's the best of them all?

The only thing hes probably the best at the world at is being a piss baby.
Awkwardly walking up to Syndey Sweeny at a post-party and casually mentioning how her Tesla has a driver camera.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Should be a contest itt to see how much Linda will say posts about the #Oscars 📽️ increased from last year

Gonna guess 312%

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lmao i don't know if it's brought up in the last hundred pages but Mitch Mcconnell's wife who drowned in the pond? They configured her Tesla to be single pedal use

Single pedal use means pushing it up to brake/slow down and pushing it down to accelerate

It's such an incredibly stupid thing to have in a car, so of course it causes accidents like this. coupled with how you cannot open the door without going against instinct by pulling out panels and taking out wires it's no wonder a panicked driver would drown horribly

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Saddest Rhino posted:

They configured her Tesla to be single pedal use

Single pedal use means pushing it up to brake/slow down and pushing it down to accelerate

Wait, what? That's a new aspect I hadn't heard about. I don't even know how that would reasonably work, since the normal surprise response is to stomp your foot down, not disengage it and maneuver it to carefully do the opposite of what it was doing :psyduck:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

lmao i don't know if it's brought up in the last hundred pages but Mitch Mcconnell's wife who drowned in the pond? They configured her Tesla to be single pedal use

It's such an incredibly stupid thing to have in a car, so of course it causes accidents like this. coupled with how you cannot open the door without going against instinct by pulling out panels and taking out wires it's no wonder a panicked driver would drown horribly

Was that like, a mod, or an optional feature? Sounds about as dumb as switching everything to touchscreens

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

This is a dumb take sorry.

One pedal driving is fine and is used in a lot of different vehicles, not just teslas. You can still use the brake if you need to stop faster but for normal driving it’s actually very efficient using electric motors to act as the braking force.

Bad drivers are bad regardless of the pedal inputs.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
yeah one pedal driving is just engine braking which americans which normally use automatics and don't even know autos can do that don't know it exists. however she died from flooring it in reverse thinking it was in drive

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Not his wife, but I think the sister of his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

priznat posted:

This is a dumb take sorry.

One pedal driving is fine and is used in a lot of different vehicles, not just teslas. You can still use the brake if you need to stop faster but for normal driving it’s actually very efficient using electric motors to act as the braking force.

Bad drivers are bad regardless of the pedal inputs.

People come up with the wildest poo poo in this thread, lmao.