Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

So cool to hear the Godzilla theme on the Oscars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Editing winner is...

opie

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

so Arnold and devito just keep running the show

let them do it all

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
No do editing clips

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
Editing is the one award Oppenheimer really deserves.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Poor Things sweep averted

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

GoutPatrol posted:

so Arnold and devito just keep running the show

let them do it all
only if devito gets to destroy all the nominees

bullshit... bullshit... derivative... *looks at Ryan Gosling* oh, that's a masterpiece

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

live with fruit posted:

This is the only one I'm not going to be annoyed by.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Oppenheimer managed to bounce back and forth in time and still be very coherent, that’s an editing feat worthy of an Oscar.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Song performance for "it never went away"

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Devito with a moustache is making my brain do weird things.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

live with fruit posted:

cinematography too, it's in like four aspect ratios

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
that song sucks

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Not the Oscars without boring rear end original songs.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Needed to be a bit longer for a proper piss break, pal

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Yeah not impressed with that song

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

dang, Disney has Taylor Swift money?

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Maestro montage.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
https://x.com/thehorrormaster/status/1766990784321200483?s=46&t=_fVsts1-26_-vpwC3rOANA

John Carpenter happy about Godzilla.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

no no shut up Kimmel let them do more orchestral Barbie Girl

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Ugh Kimmel.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Documentaries next

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Oh lord these bits are killing me.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Documentary Short should be Last Repair Shop but I bet that this is where the Academy would swerve and bet ABCs of Book Banning

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Doc short winner is....

the last repair shop

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yeah, just not my night

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm not too proud to admit that the bits are starting to land for me

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Even my dad knew about this documentary, kudos.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The McKinnon/Ferrera/Spielberg bit was really good.

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
Omg, that little princess

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

That kid is adorable.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Can’t believe the LA voters voted for the LA movie.

Justice for my farting grandmothers.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This will be tonight's gently caress You Putin award

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Documentary feature winner is

20 days

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
20 Days in Mariupol is truly haunting

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Teddybear posted:

Oppenheimer managed to bounce back and forth in time and still be very coherent, that’s an editing feat worthy of an Oscar.

I wish they would put something out for us plebs for the reasons behind the nominations, because yes this is why it got my vote. That was a hard story to tell, and they did it brilliantly and a lot of it was in the edit suite.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
Agreed 20 days is a powerful watch, had to walk away a few times

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
The war the Oscars are comfortable talking about.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dude don’t offer to exchange the Oscar with Russia, that’s how Putin has a Super Bowl ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm sippin' some Don Julio tonight.