Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Grats Bucs fans - that’s an extremely reasonable contract for Baker and you get to run back a team that made it to the NFC Divisional round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Love that Baker contract. Seems like a reasonable starting point for the Dolphins.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

Love that Baker contract. Seems like a reasonable starting point for the Dolphins.

Don't think Tua's camp will agree.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Baker has proven more than Tua has. They can ask for whatever they want.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tua was way better than Baker last year. He put up obscene numbers for a while and made the Pro Bowl in a stacked AFC.

Baker was like an okay starter last season after bottoming out in his two previous years.

If he gets an extension, it'll be a lot closer to Burrow money than Baker money.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
For awhile = 6 weeks

The Bucs won a playoff game and their numbers are pretty similar over all.

Tua will get more, certaintly but it shouldn’t be 50.

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 10, 2024

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hmm rumors heating up about Sneed to Detroit.

That would be good for everyone involved

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

kiimo posted:

For pick 29?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Where are you hearing this?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This is pure rumor mill straight from Chiefs Planet and probably isn't true I just really like the idea of only seeing Sneed in the Super Bowl

edit: I don't think Sneed can get a first round pick, probably more like a second and a future pick

kiimo fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 10, 2024

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

As someone who has every reason to dislike Joe Burrow he seems fine. The Bosa's on the other hand should be cast into the sea to be eaten by the octopus aliens.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like Burrow but I do wonder if he'll ever be the same after that injury

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheBizzness posted:

For awhile = 6 weeks

The Bucs won a playoff game and their numbers are pretty similar over all.

Tua will get more, certaintly but it shouldn’t be 50.

The dolphins list to the superbowl champs while the the Bucs beat a dying team doesn’t seem really comparable

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
12 pm EST. All hell breaks loose. Let's have some fun!

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

kiimo posted:

I like Burrow but I do wonder if he'll ever be the same after that injury

Which one?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I love Burrow but I hate Burrow but I love Burrow so really Joe Burrow is a man of contrasts.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

The man stood and smiled with Donald loving trump and people are defending it lol if your friends are that giddy about meeting Donald then get some new friends holy gently caress

Or
Hear me out
Grow up

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I think if you pose for a photo with donald trump then people are allowed to call you a dipshit, dildo face, and possibly even dog breath

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
wrong thread lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

the appendectomy

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Just realizing there are only two San Diego Chargers left and both might get traded in the next week.

I miss them

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Parallax posted:

I think if you pose for a photo with donald trump then people are allowed to call you a dipshit, dildo face, and possibly even dog breath

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wait wait wait

The rich white guy is voting for the rear end in a top hat who will help him keep more of his money?!??

NOT ON MY WATCH

Amy Pole Her posted:

Or
Hear me out
Grow up

Feel free to stop white knighting for Trump anytime now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

Feel free to stop white knighting for Trump anytime now

Lmao try again.

Calling out stupid whining like yours is not exactly an endorsement for Trump.

And even if I did support Trump like some folks on this board do, you’d have no right to tell them to stop posting.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It really sucks this decrepit, monstrous shithead seems to dominate poo poo that isn't even about him. Sick of that fuckwad.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/nfl/status/1767033627689533823?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheKingslayer posted:

It really sucks this decrepit, monstrous shithead seems to dominate poo poo that isn't even about him. Sick of that fuckwad.

It’s so tiring, I agree.

It’s why I favor keeping that poo poo out of TFF but sadly politics seep into everything

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm mad at joe burrow for going to ufc. steelers easily attain the best person qb crown along with all their other accolades and championships

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I feared for Joe Burrow but then I realized that video had zero context and was at an UFC show, not a trump rally.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The one in his hand

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Of all the slings and arrows panthers fans have endured under tepper, this is by far the most odious.

https://x.com/josephperson/status/1766894602848436322?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

This man straight up Does Not Know How to Play Football.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

FizFashizzle posted:

Of all the slings and arrows panthers fans have endured under tepper, this is by far the most odious.

https://x.com/josephperson/status/1766894602848436322?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

This man straight up Does Not Know How to Play Football.

Thomas is a 3rd stringer, how much could he possibly have been making?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Thomas is a 3rd stringer, how much could he possibly have been making?

3 years/17 million signed in 2022.

Thanks fit and Rhule.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/courtneyrcronin/status/1767129230435848205?s=46

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

FizFashizzle posted:

Thanks fit and Rhule.

:sigh:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

FizFashizzle posted:

Thanks fit and Rhule.

Jesus christ.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

Thanks fit and Rhule.
lmao Baalke is bad but this is loving disgusting, I guess the Jags could do worse.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

OneMoreTime posted:

Really hope Burrow just happened to be around Trump who insisted on a photo or something and not, y'know a fan of his.

if you’re willing to stand and smile for a picture with that shithead then you are already awful, hth

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1767190390891860036?s=46&t=EhzTvpa5Lh8bIAryRijIPQ

Giants should send the extra second rounder they picked up in the Leonard Williams trade and pony up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Carlosologist posted:

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1767190390891860036?s=46&t=EhzTvpa5Lh8bIAryRijIPQ

Giants should send the extra second rounder they picked up in the Leonard Williams trade and pony up

You might think this is true but if the giants trade for him he will immediately turn into kenny golladay 2.0. Skills positions are doomed in NY