Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Give him the Dekcar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manglar
Jun 25, 2023
G Amato is one of the best character actors they've ever had on On Cinema honestly

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dumbledore running after them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Yes best his rear end!

manglar
Jun 25, 2023
IT'S THE KNOCKOUT!!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

manglar posted:

IT'S THE KNOCKOUT!!!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

manglar posted:

IT'S THE KNOCKOUT!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:stare: at him flinging Gregg like a rag doll

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I am now a proud Joeyhead

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.
I love On Cinema so much

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Don't forget that Mark is pinned between a city bus and a truck right now.

manglar
Jun 25, 2023
Joey is now the permanent host of On Cinema and G Amato's new son. Tim is gone

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
AMATO KILLED YOUR SON

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Gregg going to save Tim was kind of sweet.

Hahaha holy poo poo Tim and Toni at the end!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tim thinks he is going to get a 2018 dodge charger: you destroyed evidence and are not talking to police right?

tim thinks he is not getting a 2018 dodge charger: amato killed your son

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Next season is going to be incredible

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Gregg gonna ask the gutter girl out

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

manglar posted:

IT'S THE KNOCKOUT!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That was a real good stage punch

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

They sure know how to end an oscer special

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

well, after several hours of enthusiastically posting about that, i gotta say, it was not the best, and potentially the worst

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"A perfect year for movies!" --Gregg Turkington

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
ugh that rocked

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

That DICK! posted:

well, after several hours of enthusiastically posting about that, i gotta say, it was not the best, and potentially the worst

your blood sweat and tears all the hard work you put in for years

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

No Mark at all, first time for an oscar special?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Oscar specials are not good or bad. They cannot be ranked. They are like a drug trip, a unique experience where you can choose to become enlightened or try to simply hold on and ride it out through the end.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

The Hausu Usher posted:

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

The Hausu Usher posted:

tim beat the poo poo out of him with a hex wrench during the filming of the pep boys proof of concept trailer

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Sugar Blaster posted:

tim beat the poo poo out of him with a hex wrench during the filming of the pep boys proof of concept trailer

im pretty high but i thought i heard joey say "you're not supposed to show that" just as they rolled the pep boys footage. then later they dropped the news that mark had a terrible accident

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.
No Oscar Fever?

That DICK! posted:

Honestly, the ending felt weaker than desired. It didn't feel like they let the consequences of Tim's confession breathe, it just got shoved into the credits sequence and everyone could only mill around for the last two minutes.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

The Hausu Usher posted:

I don't think he was in the HEI Ranch one, the guy in the Spiderman suit was almost certainly just some dude

pretty sure this is when What We Do in the Shadows gets filmed so that might be why

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

So wait, is Amato actually responsible for Matt’s murder? What’s the connection?

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Sugar Blaster posted:

Yeah, I meant a live appearance. Even the Spiderman fall was an appearance in canon.

:hmmyes:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

When does the next session start

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

This Oscar special was an easy five bags. Looking forward to more sequels of equal or greater length.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

TrixRabbi posted:

So wait, is Amato actually responsible for Matt’s murder? What’s the connection?

trying to protect Tim from having the Electric Sun trial being reopened. which turned out to not really be in the cards lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sierra Madre posted:

Honestly, the ending felt weaker than desired. It didn't feel like they let the consequences of Tim's confession breathe, it just got shoved into the credits sequence and everyone could only mill around for the last two minutes.

my complaint is almost the opposite, it feels like they want to have longrunning plots with payoff but it doesn't seem like they have strong ideas about what to do and it all just takes so looong now. Tim had a baby one season, it died the next, and two seasons later he was on trial for murdering 20 EDM festival goers in a desert. ah well. love da show

TrixRabbi posted:

my feeling at this point is that kaili and joey are behind matt (and chris amatos) murder and they're just taking advantage of a genuinely confused old man who happens to sound very ominous

Pappyland
Jun 17, 2004

There's no limit to your imagination!
College Slice

JAMOOOL posted:

trying to protect Tim from having the Electric Sun trial being reopened. which turned out to not really be in the cards lol

Might’ve missed it, but why would he care about the Electric Sun trial being reopened?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

yeah its seeming like the amato family is trying to help make some of tims crimes go away. maybe part of that was stop mat numen blabbing about them on xbox live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

when Tim and G. are arguing he says something like "I asked you for help, I didn't ask you to do that"