Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Everyone dying more often is making the game way more fun for me. Scrambling to have one valid heir is a totally different experience than figuring out what to do with seven.

I set Black Death to organic and it popped up for the first time in southern Spain in the mid 11th century and drat it wiped out half the world it seems like. Having a ton of plague resistance built up in my capital definitely helped but it still ruined all sorts of plots and schemes with key figures dying off left and right and chaos resulting. I also have it set to pop up an unlimited amount of times.

With the plague rolling your levies are cut in half so I had factions firing off way before they would have otherwise which just added to the chaos.

I finished a legend about claiming descent from the Hebrews and my dude died before I could see if it gave anything special.

Honestly having a complete blast with the game atm, to me this is the best dlc besides tours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
15 hours playtime before the posix os crash... i'll take it. hopefully they put out a real fix tho, lol

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

The patch definitely worked, my mythical legend is still lingering several decades after completing it and doesn't seem to be receding at any noticeable rate; I started it in Tuscany and it still has counties in France and Spain.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I bought the bundle because I wanted landless characters, and didn't really pay enough attention to notice that they aren't coming until the end of the year.

Legends seem pointless unless you have the dynasty legacy, in which case the legendary watchtower is pretty sweet. I haven't had the black death roll through yet, but as long as you have a good or excellent doctor the regular plagues are ignorable.

Definitely disappointed as a whole with this dlc.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
For all I’m reading, I think I’ll skip this one or wait for a very nice deal

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

binge crotching posted:

Legends seem pointless unless you have the dynasty legacy, in which case the legendary watchtower is pretty sweet. I haven't had the black death roll through yet, but as long as you have a good or excellent doctor the regular plagues are ignorable.

This has not been my experience, while it hasn't exactly been wiping out entire dynasties even with a good doctor I've lost some children (including good ones with good traits) to the plagues. I find it's pretty easy to be caught unprepared if you're traveling a lot. I've been playing three generations so far and every one lost at least one child to an outbreak.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Child mortality should be at a hare minimum 40%

And in the game

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.
I just lost seven children to measles. Though most were also hemophiliac as well.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Angstrom Gothington posted:

I just lost seven children to measles. Though most were also hemophiliac as well.

skill issue on the kids' part, frankly

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

With the second to last era tech I can safely ignore most minor diseases, but a major or apocalyptic one is going to kill at least a few kids and relevant court positions is my experience currently.

I set the black plague to organic and repeatable and its popped up once so far, starting in southern spain in the early 10th century. Killed about 5000 people including most of my heirs, although my leader didn't get it at all. Currently about to hit 1200. We'll see if it appears again.

Legends get super expensive if you have a big empire. If I were to start spreading one now it would be like 40g/month and the domestic spread tasks are about 40g each too.

Currently trying to get a lowborn knight to win a joust so I can land them for the cheevo. Does not seem like it is going to happen.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

On legends, yeah I like them in general but I think from a min-max perspective they're probably too expensive for the benefits they provide. The court artifacts are great, but some are gonna have to go to dynasty members because the court only has 2 book slots.

Edit: One caveat is if you have a decent-sized dynasty a legitimizing legend will have all of your dynasty members promoting your legend generate monthly renown, which is nice because renown is harder to generate than most resources.

Magil Zeal fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 10, 2024

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
it looks like getting a character graphics mod such as gui x character window reliably kills the posix bug, at least for more than 20 hours https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3037402487, so lol at the months of this bug crashing everyone not using windows

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
dumb questions, haven't played since june of last year until now ... the wiki is sadly out of date, which is a shame, it used to be a great resource:
- what controls clan or feudal start? i want to play a custom character in persia that is out of place culturally, but can't seem to get clan -- do i have to go a local culture to get clan?
- is there a way to swap from feudal to clan? or vice versa (only with a feudal liege)?
- once my legend is mythical... is there any reason not to complete it?
- can a county only have one legend? so once i do one... no point in doing another legend? (i foolishly 'completed' my first legend right away -- after 5 years -- and then my new legend overwrote it?)
- how do you name your legend? i want something that isn't just a generic "Great Deed of <Family>" but I can't figure out how to name or rename my legend
- is there really still no way to customize the notification pop-ups? i don't really need to see every character promoting / not promoting my legend
- is there a way to save 'artifact sets' -- e.g. all the +learning xp, all the +stewardship xp etc. so that as you switch lifestyles, you can easily swap artifacts around -- artifact micro-management remains pretty unfun
- military wise, is stacking knight effectiveness and +knights still the way to go? e.g. 2 stack of MaA troops and then the rest siege, and then your knights?

lifestyle thoughts
- i like to start very small, with 1 county as a custom character, and then grow to an independent kingdom and beyond -- though there's a case to be made at staying at 19 counties and a kingdom for the great court grandeur expectations bonuses -- hello +40% lifestyle xp
- let's ignore intrigue since that is super OP and is really its own unique playstyle
- usual progress is martial -> stewardship -> learning, then just stewardship -> learning once my realm borders are established, then just learning once my economy is established

given that, i tend to like these trees -- would love folks thoughts as I haven't played for a while so am probably behind in theorycrafting
martial (chivalry focus for the advantage)
- gallant down to household guard (+4 knights) is very strong; this is most useful early early game when your ruler is leading their own armies
- strategist for organized march (army move speed!) and engineered for destruction (faster sieges) is sometimes worth a dip too, as well as hit and run if you're running MaA that benefit from the +dmg
- i am not sure about the value of overseer, apart from maybe the natural dread but even that's questionable considering how easy it is to get dread

stewardship (wealth focus for the monthly income)
- avaricious, either just down to it is my domain to extort (assuming you _have_ vassals to extort, also gets you dread for fearful troops), but really the entire tree is nice for getting more gold early (at any cost is nice to trade prestige for gold) note it is worth getting 1 point in truth is relative (from intrigue skullduggery, assuming you get some intrigue xp or witchcraft) for hook creation for the money printer that is golden obligation
- architect, down to centralization for sweet sweet development, i don't think going all the way down to architect is worth given a lot of dead nodes to get there and divided attention comes so late as not to not really be reliable (your heir won't have it, so hopefully you have 2 baronies you can juggle, i guess)
- i am not sure about the value of administrator at all, no idea what this tree is for, doesn't fit with my playstyle

learning (usually the third tree i take, either medicine focus (if i don't want a ruler to die, and thus every small health boost helps) or more likely optimal, scholarship focus for extra development)
- whole of body, either down to iron constitution (especially with plagues) or the whole tree
- scholar, either down to scholarly circles or the whole tree -- both those trees are great
- theologian only if i want to reform or create a faith

diplomacy (majesty focus? esp. if tribal)
i have not played much with diplomacy and would love folks' insights here
- i suppose diplomat is good for some sort of duchy-claiming truce-breaking world conquest? usually i get the borders i want then stop expanding though
- august - maybe praetorian guard for tribal prestige? not sure
- family hierarchy - befriend and groomed to rule are pretty good (good one point dips if you get diplomacy xp from somewhere, e.g. witchcraft or events) -- deeper tree feels like a lot of investment for a few skill points

anything i'm missing? anything folks would add?

alcaras fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 11, 2024

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

alcaras posted:

dumb questions, haven't played since june of last year until now ... the wiki is sadly out of date, which is a shame, it used to be a great resource:
- what controls clan or feudal start? i want to play a custom character in persia that is out of place culturally, but can't seem to get clan -- do i have to go a local culture to get clan?

My understanding is that you need to be Islamic to have a clan government.

alcaras posted:

- is there a way to swap from feudal to clan? or vice versa (only with a feudal liege)?

Converting to a new religion and then upgrading/changing your title might work? I'm not 100% sure on this.

alcaras posted:

The only reason to keep it going is if you are willing to pay for the owner/promoter modifiers.

alcaras posted:

- can a county only have one legend? so once i do one... no point in doing another legend? (i foolishly 'completed' my first legend right away -- after 5 years -- and then my new legend overwrote it?)

Seems like a county can have any number of legends, though the display seems to cap out at a certain number.

alcaras posted:

- military wise, is stacking knight effectiveness and +knights still the way to go? e.g. 2 stack of MaA troops and then the rest siege, and then your knights?

I tend to go more MAA heavy but it's whatever as long as you can win.

alcaras posted:

lifestyle thoughts
My thoughs on the various lifestyle trees:
Intrigue - Generally under-powered, you can do most of the stuff here without investing in the tree. Still, if you really want to do murder and scheming and think you can get value out of it then this tree may work for you.
Stewardship - Amazing, especially the first few picks in Avaricious (Golden Obligations/It is My Domain), though the tree in general is good. The others are fine if not amazing.
Martial - I like the first option in each tree. Gallant to +4 Knights is solid. Rest can be beneficial if you're doing/building what it buffs.
Learning - Very strong for development, health, and child-rearing. If you want to found or reform a religion it's hugely beneficial to invest in Prophet, at least temporarily. Everything in the Scholar tree is good, and Health is good if you want to live longer.
Diplomacy - Varies, the prestige-generating tree is strong for tribals. Otherwise I like to have the Befriend scheme and the perks that give you buffs for children and friends.

All IMO and according to my playstyle, of course.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Magil Zeal posted:

My understanding is that you need to be Islamic to have a clan government.

I've been a clan while Mozarab and Orthodox. I think it can be tied to culture. Or if you choose an existing nation that is already a clan government and just edit the character.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

George Sex - REAL posted:

I've been a clan while Mozarab and Orthodox. I think it can be tied to culture. Or if you choose an existing nation that is already a clan government and just edit the character.

That might work, but the code isn't very helpful at a glance. It just says "preferred_religions = { islam_religion }".

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i think its if overlord is islamic then clan at game start, but that property is of the land, not of characters

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i think its if overlord is islamic then clan at game start, but that property is of the land, not of characters

My last game I started as Krete (which is independent), custom character, Iranian culture and Orthodox. Was a clan. Surprised me.

geworfenheit
Feb 3, 2024

alcaras posted:

- how do you name your legend? i want something that isn't just a generic "Great Deed of <Family>" but I can't figure out how to name or rename my legend
- is there really still no way to customize the notification pop-ups? i don't really need to see every character promoting / not promoting my legend
- is there a way to save 'artifact sets' -- e.g. all the +learning xp, all the +stewardship xp etc. so that as you switch lifestyles, you can easily swap artifacts around -- artifact micro-management remains pretty unfun

lifestyle thoughts
- i like to start very small, with 1 county as a custom character, and then grow to an independent kingdom and beyond -- though there's a case to be made at staying at 19 counties and a kingdom for the great court grandeur expectations bonuses -- hello +40% lifestyle xp
- let's ignore intrigue since that is super OP and is really its own unique playstyle
- usual progress is martial -> stewardship -> learning, then just stewardship -> learning once my realm borders are established, then just learning once my economy is established

given that, i tend to like these trees -- would love folks thoughts as I haven't played for a while so am probably behind in theorycrafting
martial (chivalry focus for the advantage)
- gallant down to household guard (+4 knights) is very strong; this is most useful early early game when your ruler is leading their own armies
- strategist for organized march (army move speed!) and engineered for destruction (faster sieges) is sometimes worth a dip too, as well as hit and run if you're running MaA that benefit from the +dmg
- i am not sure about the value of overseer, apart from maybe the natural dread but even that's questionable considering how easy it is to get dread

stewardship (wealth focus for the monthly income)
- avaricious, either just down to it is my domain to extort (assuming you _have_ vassals to extort, also gets you dread for fearful troops), but really the entire tree is nice for getting more gold early (at any cost is nice to trade prestige for gold) note it is worth getting 1 point in truth is relative (from intrigue skullduggery, assuming you get some intrigue xp or witchcraft) for hook creation for the money printer that is golden obligation
- architect, down to centralization for sweet sweet development, i don't think going all the way down to architect is worth given a lot of dead nodes to get there and divided attention comes so late as not to not really be reliable (your heir won't have it, so hopefully you have 2 baronies you can juggle, i guess)
- i am not sure about the value of administrator at all, no idea what this tree is for, doesn't fit with my playstyle

learning (usually the third tree i take, either medicine focus (if i don't want a ruler to die, and thus every small health boost helps) or more likely optimal, scholarship focus for extra development)
- whole of body, either down to iron constitution (especially with plagues) or the whole tree
- scholar, either down to scholarly circles or the whole tree -- both those trees are great
- theologian only if i want to reform or create a faith

diplomacy (majesty focus? esp. if tribal)
i have not played much with diplomacy and would love folks' insights here
- i suppose diplomat is good for some sort of duchy-claiming truce-breaking world conquest? usually i get the borders i want then stop expanding though
- august - maybe praetorian guard for tribal prestige? not sure
- family hierarchy - befriend and groomed to rule are pretty good (good one point dips if you get diplomacy xp from somewhere, e.g. witchcraft or events) -- deeper tree feels like a lot of investment for a few skill points

anything i'm missing? anything folks would add?

administrator is for large realms kingdom and above with a lot of vassals, not so relevant to dukes and below.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Thoughts on lifestyle trees:

Scholar is the single strongest path in the whole game. It gives you a buff to all of your stats and gives you absurdly overpowered buy claim ability. Once you can push all your claims in one war, which I think comes pretty early in the tech tree, you can just go on a couple pilgrimages, buy a claim to literally every duchy in an empire, and take the whole thing in one war. It's stupidly good. Not to mention the whole time you're boosting development, opinion nearly globally, and researching tech faster. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been nerfed over and over. I almost never bother with the other learning trees, other than getting prophet if I want to reform a religion early or the first few perks in medicine if I really want a character to last forever, I don't find anything more than that is ever really needed (although I tend to prefer my rulers dying when I've got their heirs set up).

After that my favorite is Architect after a dip into golden obligations (which might be the single most useful thing to get, and its at the start of a tree yay) for the boosted development, cheaper buildings, and expanded domain limit. Other than golden obligations and the claim throne ability I almost never go down the other two trees. Every once in a blue moon losing tyranny faster can be nice, or you really need the gold from the first tree.

Early game some of the military trees can be useful depending on the situation - gallant is great super early when you're leading troops yourself and heavily relying on your knights, strategist is good for the next stages where you're fighting big wars, overseer can be very good for consolidating your holdings. But once you've got your holdings built up to boost your MAA you don't really need it. If you're playing tribal you may as well go into the military stuff as most of the others aren't going to do much for you.

Likewise diplomacy other than true ruler is pretty meh. It's basically the 'eh why not' tree for me after I've done everything else on a character.

Intrigue is basically a play style choice. If you're doing that stuff the schemer tree is great. The torturer in theory is great for managing a bunch of vassals but you almost always would rather they revolt so that you can just win the fight and take their stuff, or if you'd rather they didn't you can almost always handle it without needing to devote lifestyle points to it. The seduction tree is awful and would be what I would start at if I were buffing anything.

Re: military

After you've got your core provinces locked in the main thing is to station your units where you've built the stuff that buffs them. Archers give the best bang for the buck early game, then I usually shift through heavy inf to heavy cav unless there's a cultural unit that makes more sense.

If you diverge your culture early and park your steward on developing your capital you'll research crazy fast, and as long as you're always using the era appropriate siege I've never found the need to have more than two stacks of them.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
I agree with slothbear on mostly everything. But in support of diplomacy, befriend is better than centralization for dev since befriending your steward is a huge boost to that task. Accomplished forgers allows you to buy artifact claims which means you can then plot to steal them, useful for grabbing powerful artifacts like Crown of Justinian peacefully. The perk that gives stats on friendship (depending on the patch) is sometimes uncapped, worth to check for the chance of infinite stats.

Btw, abduction is the strongest perk in the game. It enables so much degenerate shenanigans (even avoiding exploits) Apostate is the second since it allows you (with minor investment) to be any faith you want, any time.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
i always loved how everyone's just "whelp i gotta pay this 50g ransom now no idea how my kid ended up in this fucker's dungeon" regarding abduction

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
Which dynasty legacies should you go for first?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
blood is the op one. it's literally too op imo, i usually choose a worse one to have more challenge

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
As someone in this thread once commented about eugenics: playing a beautiful herculean genius is pretty boring, all the fun was in getting there in the first place. Doing incest memes is funny... once. I avoided blood for a while now and keep my inheritable stuff to just gently pushing a single trait. More satisfying and lets you play with the more goofy DLC dynasty perks.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Something I can appreciate is that plagues have added a wrench in considering travel; after losing a few kids when I traveled through some baronies where measles was spreading I started to pay very close attention to just where I was going to route during my longer journeys.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I'm probably the only one here who doesn't like travelling, am I?

Not like, the idea of having a real physical location as you romp around the world, but how you just fuckin' travel for the sake of it. If travelling happened maybe twice in a person's life, for war and and pilgramage only perhaps, it'd annoy me less.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Well, you shouldn't travel for the sake of it. You travel to do things. And as far as doing things, CK3's system is preferable to having characters teleport everywhere, like how it used to be.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I don't have the T&T DLC, so other than pilgrimages and hunts/feasts there's not many destinations. But there is something like +10 to your stats for taking a walk around spain for no good reason, so it's just leaving money on the table if you don't go.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010

Farecoal posted:

If you are Norse then always got to Pillage 4 first. If not Norse then pick Blood or Kin. Both will buff your entire dynasty and the Kin 5 ability is awesome. I personally really like Customs for big diverse empires, it makes keeping different cultures working together much simpler.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Loving the new plague shenanigans, setting stuff to apocalypse, organic black death, repeatable.

I did a custom irish ruler with all the health boosting traits so I would live, starting as an infant single county. By the time I reached adulthood... most of the british isles were down to dev 0, have lost several children to plague so far even with the multiple irish wives popping them out like candy.

Managed to put together enough of an army to start uniting the isles which was easier than expected due to the plagues just wiping out everything. Started up a legend to go for the count achievement, in that mean time apoc consumption came through and ate half my dynasty including my male heirs, I culture shifted irish to equal and imposed equal inheritence at that point so my large adult daughter would be first in line.

Now that the legend is complete, time to conquer ALL of albion.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

scaterry posted:

I agree with slothbear on mostly everything. But in support of diplomacy, befriend is better than centralization for dev since befriending your steward is a huge boost to that task. Accomplished forgers allows you to buy artifact claims which means you can then plot to steal them, useful for grabbing powerful artifacts like Crown of Justinian peacefully. The perk that gives stats on friendship (depending on the patch) is sometimes uncapped, worth to check for the chance of infinite stats.

Btw, abduction is the strongest perk in the game. It enables so much degenerate shenanigans (even avoiding exploits) Apostate is the second since it allows you (with minor investment) to be any faith you want, any time.

I completely forgot about boosting artifacts. Good call. And yeah, starting as someone with the abduction perk is the key to speed running so many achievements it's kinda silly.

Farecoal posted:

Like others have said blood is silly good, even just taking the first level of it will make your game much easier.

I personally like getting to level 2 in the stewardship line early as possible. The passive .2 buff to control is really nice for when your core is going to be fought over a lot on succession, pair with a good seneschal and your domain is getting back up to 100% control much quicker which is huge. Cheaper feasts and hunts are also really nice in the early game.

If you're playing Norse tribal then yeah the pillage tree is incredible.

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
What is the best way to control duchy country seats reliably?

My usual approach for controlling things pre-primo is swap to (feudal) elective at the duchy (once I'm a king) and then voting my heir -- this works so long as I have a majority of counties in the duchy, but seems inefficient if I want to maximize controlling duchy county seats, which are much more valuable (and going over the duchy limit seems pretty ignorable)

Note the goal is to have control over say, 6-10 duchies and maintain control over each duchy's seat, and to not lose this during succession before primo is available.

Is there a better way?

alcaras fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 11, 2024

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

alcaras posted:

What is the best way to control duchy country seats reliably?

My usual approach for controlling things pre-primo is swap to (feudal) elective at the duchy (once I'm a king) and then voting my heir -- this works so long as I have a majority of counties in the duchy, but seems inefficient if I want to maximize controlling duchy county seats, which are much more valuable (and going over the duchy limit seems pretty ignorable)

Note the goal is to have control over say, 6-10 duchies and maintain control over each duchy's seat, and to not lose this during succession before primo is available.

Is there a better way?

Depending on how far you are in the research tree there is an "exploit" with absolute crown authority + seniority. Seniority is single heir so with absolute crown authority making you able to designate a heir you get a single heir inheriting everything. You can do this a long time before you get access to primogeniture.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
ive been getting a lotta random looking crashes that when i look at crash log are from the refactor they did of scarring from nontracked to tracked. i also note a lot of the refactored script things have bad weird spacing so lol at no linter

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Is there an easier way of calling all your allies to war other than opening your character panel and going through each allied flag in the diplomacy section?

Jakosa
Dec 28, 2021

Away all Goats posted:

Is there an easier way of calling all your allies to war other than opening your character panel and going through each allied flag in the diplomacy section?

Isn't there an item in your "current situation" panel (the panel that lists actions that the game thinks are relevant) that lets you call them to war?

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
what do folks think are the critical dynasty picks to take early when starting from one county -- i.e. what helps you snowball vs. what is "win more"

here's my thinking, in rough order:
war 5
activities 3 (wedding, pilgrim, visit)
law 5 (domain limit)
glory 2 (extra knight, accolade)

more win moreish:
legends 5 feels like a "win more" by the time you can afford the watchtower etc.)
kin 5 (graceful aging)

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I mean it's all academic isn't it, as the player WILL snowball into an empire, it's just a matter of how many generations - and how much fun you're having along the way.

But if we had to rank stuff, the Norse pillage tree is unmatched for snowballing; getting gold for for doing warstuff is absurdly strong, allows you to buy and sustain empire-crushing armies at a county level, even as feudal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Kin 4 is pretty good because it can get you the House Paragon Accolade which can boost monthly renown by 15%. The capstone is real nice, though.