Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Carth Dookie posted:

Slept better than I had in 10 years and woke up feeling refreshed and calm.

I didn’t start smoking until I was in my 30s, and when I did start my first reaction was why the gently caress didn’t anyone tell me that weed makes you sleep like a kid again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006

ReelBigLizard posted:

The worst bit is I CANT loving SHUT IT OFF

Sounds like you should do some :420: about that.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
12 more hours

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ReelBigLizard posted:

12 more hours

until what? sounds ominous.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Until I can work my useless wizened arthritis hands to roll a fatty boombatti to make my right arm work again.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blotto_Otter posted:

I didn’t start smoking until I was in my 30s, and when I did start my first reaction was why the gently caress didn’t anyone tell me that weed makes you sleep like a kid again

Right?

Wish I'd known about it in my mid 20s. Would've improved the quality of my life immensely.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Until I can work my useless wizened arthritis hands to roll a fatty boombatti to make my right arm work again.

excellent. smoke weed for health, smoke weed for vitality.

I ran a half marathon in training today and had a little weed so far and it's feeling great. But I need to get more in me soon.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I've got to be honest if my Swedish friend moves back to our country I'm never setting foot there again.

E
I understand this is a sentiment broadly shared with all Danes and Norwegians

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lol a pic
right at the arrow point in the tower
simon, neale, christian & me

not my pic, he point where the track runs off to the right was a massive hangout for bikes, skate and being naughty

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My actual first time was a spliff passed round at a biker bar when I was drunk at one of the biker bars c.2000.

Long story short we played Airsoft with some of them when I was 16 and one guy invited me to the club. The whole stereotypical knock on a non descript door where a little sliding hatch opens and a man with the aspect of a Swedish domestic fridge asked me who the gently caress I am and who said I could come.

"Alex" I managed to squeak out.

Alex was the sergeant at arms so that got me some instant cred. I'd love to say I choked on my first toke of spliff but my mum was a smoker and I chiefed it and made some life long friends that night.

Alex died a few years ago, we still toast his memory and now you've dredged this up out of my entirely too functional long term memory I'm going to have to burn one down in his name when I get home.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat bro try not to die from ditch weed

Lol I haven't even seen brick weed in like... 10? 12? years. I had a hook for a while when I was 19-20 that got killer midgrade brick, it was fun to get a few people to throw down $30 a pop and just roll the poo poo out of some blunts then go skating.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

My actual first time was a spliff passed round at a biker bar when I was drunk at one of the biker bars c.2000.

Long story short we played Airsoft with some of them when I was 16 and one guy invited me to the club. The whole stereotypical knock on a non descript door where a little sliding hatch opens and a man with the aspect of a Swedish domestic fridge asked me who the gently caress I am and who said I could come.

"Alex" I managed to squeak out.

Alex was the sergeant at arms so that got me some instant cred. I'd love to say I choked on my first toke of spliff but my mum was a smoker and I chiefed it and made some life long friends that night.

Alex died a few years ago, we still toast his memory and now you've dredged this up out of my entirely too functional long term memory I'm going to have to burn one down in his name when I get home.

That's a great story brother. Praise Alex!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Lol he didn't twig I was 16 when he invited me. I got kicked out of school at 15 and I had been working as a mechanics apprentice and he just assumed because of that and my maturity and alcohol tolerance I was good to go.

He found out when I came by the club on my 18th. He was mad for a sec but I pointed out he assumed and never asked. He probably shouldn't have let me in all those bars when he was working the door. We had a good laugh and a great night.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Lol he didn't twig I was 16 when he invited me. I got kicked out of school at 15 and I had been working as a mechanics apprentice and he just assumed because of that and my maturity and alcohol tolerance I was good to go.

He found out when I came by the club on my 18th. He was mad for a sec but I pointed out he assumed and never asked. He probably shouldn't have let me in all those bars when he was working the door. We had a good laugh and a great night.

Tell me you live in England without even hinting you live in England.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

redshirt posted:

Tell me you live in England without even hinting you live in England.

And yet, I do not and never have.

we are an autonomous vestigial part of the historic duchy of normandy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

lol it's cool man

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

my brother and his friend smoked me out until we were all experiencing time travel and dejavu

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

ReelBigLizard posted:

...Spain?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Guernsey

It is to UK what Saint Croix is to USA, kinda. Even down to the fact most Brits barely register that we exist until we're a quiz question.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Home and well medicated. All limbs functioning fuzzy but functional.

And so I was giving all the vapes a clean in the IPA rinsing jar. It complete slipped my mind to wear gloves and I have a reasonably fresh cut on my finger.

I was already a little high but after a while I started feeling steadily higher and uh is that a thing? Can you get contact high like that? Because I've been high as gently caress all afternoon and I don't think it's just the short t break.

The IPA in the jar is probably 4-6 months of cleaning the volcano and pocket vapes.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think the high can depend on the moment. So, yeah!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

ReelBigLizard posted:

And so I was giving all the vapes a clean in the IPA rinsing jar. It complete slipped my mind to wear gloves and I have a reasonably fresh cut on my finger.

I was already a little high but after a while I started feeling steadily higher and uh is that a thing? Can you get contact high like that? Because I've been high as gently caress all afternoon and I don't think it's just the short t break.

The IPA in the jar is probably 4-6 months of cleaning the volcano and pocket vapes.

What's IPA in this context?

If edibles, smoking, and suppositories can all get you high I'd wager a guess that putting it right into the blood probably can.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Isopropyl Alcohol, it's like the colour of maybe... Maple syrup by now, I was going to replace it soon.

I'm so loving high right now.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

you can definitely get a contact high from topical application, especially if you have an open wound. I generally get a bit of a buzz when straining stuff for cannabutter since I usually get some on my hands during that

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

As your lawyer, possibly?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
youtube algorithm chose this moment to to accidentally sneeze some gold into my recommendations today

this one too

e:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

If you haven't already, you really should check out Scavengers Reign

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Vampire Panties posted:

If you haven't already, you really should check out Scavengers Reign

:hmmyes:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
That looks sick I'll check it out

Happy Sunday goons

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

ReelBigLizard posted:

Happy Sunday goons

globe supremacy

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i still munch the gottis

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Watching some Rifftrax with the gravity bong.

It's a good Sunday.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
Mondays.

:350:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Re: first weed experiences

My friend/co-worker Kate found out I'd never smoked weed when I was a senior in high school so after work we went to her friends apartment and rolled the shittiest blunt you've ever seen. I hadn't smoked anything up till that point so I didn't inhale properly and got nothing off it. Summer after high school I saw two guys I kind of knew walking on the street while I was driving around and said what's up. We wound up hanging out, sitting in my car in an alley smoking out of a corncob pipe. We all got ripped and blasted New Order and got way too into it. It ruled. Wound up being good friends for years after. Good fuckin times

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

ReelBigLizard posted:

Happy Sunday goons

setup lookin sick my friend. Where does one buy that orb bong?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Revins posted:

Re: first weed experiences

My friend/co-worker Kate found out I'd never smoked weed when I was a senior in high school so after work we went to her friends apartment and rolled the shittiest blunt you've ever seen. I hadn't smoked anything up till that point so I didn't inhale properly and got nothing off it. Summer after high school I saw two guys I kind of knew walking on the street while I was driving around and said what's up. We wound up hanging out, sitting in my car in an alley smoking out of a corncob pipe. We all got ripped and blasted New Order and got way too into it. It ruled. Wound up being good friends for years after. Good fuckin times

lol dank. I had a similar failed blunt intake situation in highschool for my first time, got mostly a contact high. then no drugs until the end of college and a homie I would hang with who smoked constantly just sort of inspired me and one day I asked for a hit. this dude smoked incredibly good weed and I took about 3 hits in rotation. I had a time distortion event after that, waves of time would catch up with me every 10 seconds or so, it was like reality was stuttering and crashing into me over and over for hours. I have never gotten that high since, but I try to every time I smoke.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The hardest I've ever laughed in my life was sitting high as gently caress in a Taco Bell parking lot listening to a freshly acquired from a thrift store cassette of William Shatner's TekWar or w/e its called with those same two dudes

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Hellblazer187 posted:

setup lookin sick my friend. Where does one buy that orb bong?

I also choose that man's dead wifeorb bong

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The FIRST time I smoked weed was 7 days after my mom died. My sister was a smoker and I tried using her pipe and nothing happened.

8 days after my mom died, we tried again but my sister was like "OK let's try a gravity bong" and THAT did work. And we had fresceta frozen pizza and klondike bars, and watched Conan's Tonight Show which was much better than Jay's. Laughed really hard, had almost a religious experience with the ice cream. Definitely helped me in that moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hellblazer187 posted:

The FIRST time I smoked weed was 7 days after my mom died. My sister was a smoker and I tried using her pipe and nothing happened.

8 days after my mom died, we tried again but my sister was like "OK let's try a gravity bong" and THAT did work. And we had fresceta frozen pizza and klondike bars, and watched Conan's Tonight Show which was much better than Jay's. Laughed really hard, had almost a religious experience with the ice cream. Definitely helped me in that moment.

The first time I tried a grav bong it was at my friend's house, made with a bucket and milk jug with the bottom cut off. I wandered into his kitchen, saw a Snickers bar and lost. My. poo poo. It was the most amazing candy bar I'd ever seen. And tasted. I totally get it.