Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Extra Large Marge posted:

I'm going to eat dinner at my favorite restaurant: Kwik Trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lorthdon posted:

I drive a big F-150

I remember my first truck

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Lorthdon posted:

I drive a big F-150 but :ssh: I actually just inherited the truck and am a Hillary voting liberal that listens to NPR inside of it.

F150s aren’t big, but I believe the rest of your post is certainly accurate.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lorthdon posted:

I drive a big F-150 but :ssh: I actually just inherited the truck and am a Hillary voting liberal that listens to NPR inside of it.

Hillary didn't even run last time
That's a wasted vote

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
"Like my mudding tires? I know they make my 2022 F450 sound like an A-10 Warthog on a permanent gun-run, but never leaving Calgary City Limits means that I have to work extra hard to showcase my truck manliness. That's why I also have it jacked an additional 14". Now the mudflaps no longer work, but I don't care that the massive treads in my horribly noisy and fuel-inefficient tires can now throw full-sized stones at everyone else's cars. I am personally responsible for the 2% jump in Auto glass sales this year."

Also this should be mandatory for every page. https://youtu.be/rgI2Zx2k0PQ?si=nTxHinAVm9P0-Gv3

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Does anyone have a hose and a rag? I got a spot of dirt on my massive "offroad" truck on the way to walmart.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Harry_Potato posted:

Does anyone have a hose and a rag? I got a spot of dirt on my massive "offroad" truck on the way to walmart.

My condolences brother. Better pay to have the whole thing detailed again. Remember to be very condescending to the people at the carwash.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*flies oversized rainbow flag in the back in solidarity with LGBTQIA+ community*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
God dammit I just curbed my chrome 24s in the Arby's drive thru and Ive still got 63 payments left. Can't fix em because gently caress I gotta go buy gas again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"What's the weather like down there lol"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

weg posted:

Remember to be very condescending to the people at the carwash.

lol if you could forget

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
He might have just gotten his first truck, he may not have learned our ways yet.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*makes oversized truck honking noise arm motion

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sittin in my driveway oiling my tires thinking about the deer guard and light bar upgrades that i've wanted for a while now, maybe it's time

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

eah i got room on the credit card, its time

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I bought an electric car. I parked in my truck bed just in case I need a jump start or want to recharge my vape pen.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I gotta go and buy some more dang gas

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*puts a sticker on the gas pump*

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

saw that bumper sticker on a Subaru the other day at my idiot kids soccer practice (ugh). said some stuff, my kid yelled at me, we got in the Trx and drove home to the ol ball and chain.

drank a case of coors and watched espn to dull the pain

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
small 70's-early aughts Japanese truck supremacy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Novelty horn noise

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

*Pulls over to a truck stop*
Need to fuel up my truck. Gotta pump in this liquid called gas. Also need some propane for my bbq, which is also a liquid but gas. Like farts you never know if they are gas or liquid or both. Every one is an adventure.
*ponders life*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

bad_fmr posted:

*Pulls over to a truck stop*
Need to fuel up my truck. Gotta pump in this liquid called gas. Also need some propane for my bbq, which is also a liquid but gas. Like farts you never know if they are gas or liquid or both. Every one is an adventure.
*ponders life*

this is what that Under Pressure song was actually about, btw

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
got them babylegs

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rad-daddio posted:

got them babylegs

this truck skips leg day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

got them babylegs

lmfao lets go

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
it's a common condition apparently

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Rad-daddio posted:

got them babylegs

Thank you, Texas

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
i wonder if this guy works at a mattress store in the midwest

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lady, I know you're pissed I ran over your dog, but I couldn't see it. Why the hell is your dog running around a gas station parking lot anyway? Wait, this is a dog park? When the hell did they put that in? Christ, my tax dollars are going to THIS?

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Rad-daddio posted:

got them babylegs

I hope they also modified the exhaust so it makes a little meeeee sound

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I never got the point of lift kits (besides being a type of compensation). The axle is still the same height. You can't 4-wheel and drive over bigger obstacles. You just raised the center of gravity making it more prone to rolling over. Put some monstrous tires on that if you want more clearance.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Internetjack posted:

I never got the point of lift kits (besides being a type of compensation). The axle is still the same height. You can't 4-wheel and drive over bigger obstacles. You just raised the center of gravity making it more prone to rolling over. Put some monstrous tires on that if you want more clearance.

Spotted the lib

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Rad-daddio posted:

i wonder if this guy works at a mattress store in the midwest

Did he roll up the sleeves of his short sleeve shirt

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Did he roll up the sleeves of his short sleeve shirt

Try it bro it makes your arms look bigger.

loving assholes are parked in front of the diesel pump again HEY JERKASS MOVE YOUR poo poo OR IM UNSPOOLING MY WINCH AND DOING IT FOR YOU

*says have a blessed day to the cashier who sells me vuze pods*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Internetjack posted:

You don't need nay of it really. There was a guy who took his end of life Subaru out to some 4x4 meet in Moab and pretty much went everywhere that the hard core Jeep guys did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I’m a hardcore jeeper ama