Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dusty Hill, cousin of notoriously pious man Hank Hill, would never consort with the devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

ah yes, famously demonic songs like "Just Got Paid (about getting paid)," "La Grange (about a whorehouse)," "Tush (about getting laid)," and "Legs (about women's legs)"

Laid? Paid?? absolutely not

e could have put in "waylaid" I guess,

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Hollismason posted:

Was Trump even president when he had Cohen pay her off.

No, but presidential immunity is so powerful and so pervasive that it invalidates past, present and future crimes.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

Almost Smart posted:

No, but presidential immunity is so powerful and so pervasive that it invalidates past, present and future crimes.

Oh poo poo! I might be president some day! That means I can do what I want!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

MrQwerty posted:

ah yes, famously demonic songs like "Just Got Paid (about getting paid)," "La Grange (about a whorehouse)," "Tush (about getting laid)," and "Legs (about women's legs)"

tbf I think most popular music is about getting laid.

Old people like to view the past as if that isn't true but like every other 50s song was "ey, I like that woman. can't wait to do a sex with them!"

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

loving hell

Webber already killed Phantom with Love Never Dies, now this poo poo exists?

Love Never Dies has redeeming qualities, unlike whatever the hell that was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FAsM2-itF4

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

God bless Jack Pissbottle. :911:

He has shown us that the abyss of stupidity will absolutely drown you on any attempt whatsoever to grift it.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Someone really should make a Trump musical. Whether it's Andrew Lloyd Weber, the South Park guys, or a die hard MAGA Chud it'll be funny, intentionally or not.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

There is zero chance that Donald Effing Trump had any knowledge of Phantom Of The Opera before it was perverted as a method to kiss his rear end. The man has no interest in knowing about anything that doesn't immediately impact him personally.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Fabulousity posted:

Someone really should make a Trump musical. Whether it's Andrew Lloyd Weber, the South Park guys, or a die hard MAGA Chud it'll be funny, intentionally or not.

I'm writing one where Trump
goes to prison and finds true love with a Secret service age

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Fabulousity posted:

Tim Heidecker did an album before he was elected called Too Dumb for Suicide, there's some stuff in there that could be used.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Catastrophe posted:

There is zero chance that Donald Effing Trump had any knowledge of Phantom Of The Opera before it was perverted as a method to kiss his rear end. The man has no interest in knowing about anything that doesn't immediately impact him personally.
He loves Cats though. He may well know musical theater in general.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

And behold, I saw an orange horse. It's rider was tremendous.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Catastrophe posted:

Trump famously loves musicals and showtunes so it is very possible he did know about Phantom of the Opera.

I will forever laugh that the example of the right's definition of pure masculinity loves Broadway theater and musicals.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

:actually: I think you’ll find that it is and you’re OWNED. Charlie OWNED you!

as long as they weren't Loomered, they will recover

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Nessus posted:

He loves Cats though. He may well know musical theater in general.

Yeah, I think he actually knows some Broadway, because it makes him a "fancy" NY rich guy

It's like that painting he keeps claiming is an original, the man is obsessed with constantly signaling his "status"

He's seen Phantom at least once

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

And behold, I saw an orange horse. It's rider was tremendous.

And they were given authority over the Orb and one quarter of liabilities owed, if they could post the bond. To disenfranchise people with famine and pestilence, to give aid and comfort to enemies foreign and domestic, and rule the beasts of the earth, so long as they were batter-fried and served on a sesame seed bun.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Trump employed someone at the white house to sing Andrew Lloyd Webber songs to him lol

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Trump employed someone at the white house to sing Andrew Lloyd Webber songs to him lol

I think it was one of his aides and they'd play/ sing broadway songs to him

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Quote-Unquote posted:

With him as the changed lyrics

Like holy poo poo, the GOP are too insane to be Saturday morning cartoon villains

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Fabulousity posted:

Springtime for Trump

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1767234285516284167

Imagine not being embarrassed by that.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

No it's true, I heard when Trump was especially grumpy he would sit in his chair and stomp his feet over and over and shout, 'FROG SONG, FROG SONG', until the guy eventually came in and then he'd sit in another chair behind Donald (who would make his limbs go limp) and the guy would use his arms to move Donald's arms and use his feet to push Donald's feet forward and he'd sing HELLO MY BABY, HELLO MY HONEY, HELLO MY RAGTIME GAAAAAL and make it look like Trump was dancing around and it wouldn't make Trump's mood any better but he would stop stomping and shouting and that was super important when ambassadors were coming

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

14 days left until Trump's criminal trial starts

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
For the stormy daniels case, trump is arguing about the state potentially introducing his tweets in 2018 as evidence because those were official presidential acts subject to immunity.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Toxic Mental posted:

14 days left until Trump's criminal trial starts

And he has to fork up half a billion dollars

March 25th is going to be a funny loving day

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's crazy he attracts these delusional narcs to him

Like it's like he has a gestalt field of lovely people he just generates

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Oh word? I thought it was a capitalist planet exploiting the least fortunate to the point of societal collapse but that's so obvious IT MUST BE WRONG

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

For the stormy daniels case, trump is arguing about the state potentially introducing his tweets in 2018 as evidence because those were official presidential acts subject to immunity.

:hmbol:

Holy. poo poo

Reaching so hard he ripped his arm off

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

post itt every time Trump makes you hate your honky parents.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm sitting here screaming IMMUNITY into the uncaring void.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This is something people pay for to promote themselves. Only the person who paid for it gets printed copies of the magazine.

https://www.thetop100magazine.com/magazine

quote:

WHAT IS INVOLVED WITH THE PUBLISHING PROCESS?
Step 1: We conduct a brief interview (typically 15-30 minutes) to collect information for the feature.

*If you do not complete your interview in time for production (production estimates available HERE) we may elect to obtain information from online sources in order to craft a biography and fulfill the publishing agreement. For more information on this, please review our Terms & Conditions.

Step 2: If you have completed an interview (see note above*) we use the interview notes to craft a biography and send you the draft for review. You may request up to 2 revisions after we issue the initial bio draft. Be sure to review carefully and submit your changes in a timely fashion. IMPORTANT: If you do not comply by the deadline, we will use the bio draft in the magazine. If you do not submit a photo, your feature will not include one.

Step 3: We publish your personalized page on our website and create the social media announcements. You are notified by email once this has been completed.

Step 4: Once the magazine is filled, it goes into production. When production has been completed, you will have the opportunity to view your final page/spread as it will appear in the magazine. At this stage, the publication is closed to content revisions.

Step 5: The magazine is digitally distributed (as a PDF) to our entire network of subscribers (presently 500K+ and growing) and then printed.

Step 6: We ship your printed copy/copies of the magazine, along with any products included with your purchase.

Basically a novelty item to keep in your waiting room.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

kazil posted:

I think it's more of just delaying it. Claim immunity and they'll have to delay the trial until the SC rules!

Yeah literally every single effort he's made to delay justice has been embraced and rewarded by the federal courts, so there's literally no reason for him not to try. There's absolutely plenty of support at SCOTUS to help delay the trial after the election, and probably at least 3-4 votes to make a special case where TRUMP is immune but Biden isn't.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"No, I was President! I should have immunity for all the crimes I've ever committed!"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Powershift posted:

This is something people pay for to promote themselves. Only the person who paid for it gets printed copies of the magazine.

https://www.thetop100magazine.com/magazine

Basically a novelty item to keep in your waiting room.

lmao

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

lol.

quote:

We are pleased to announce that Alina Habba will be featured in the Top 100 Attorneys magazine.

In the brimming avenues of New Jersey's legal landscape, Alina Habba has emerged as a formidable force. As the managing partner of Habba Madaio & Associates LLP, her realm extends from overseeing firm operations to mastering the intricacies of courtroom battle. With a legal career as extensive as hers, it's evident that Alina's name is one that commands respect, not just in New Jersey, but across the nation. Alina’s legal odyssey began in the chambers of the Honorable Eugene J. Codey, Jr., the then presiding judge of the Civil Superior Court in Essex County, New Jersey. From diligently serving as a law clerk, her trajectory soared to managing a mid-size firm by the age of 28, showcasing her innate leadership capabilities. While her early tenure with that firm witnessed a spectrum of significant legal endeavors, what stood out was her representation of the largest non-mortgage bank in the U.S. across eight states, orchestrating transactions that ran into the hundreds of millions.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Weeks after Republicans suffered major losses in the 2018 midterm elections because of their failed attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, then-conservative commentator Mark Robinson accused the law of attempting to “enslave” people.

Around two hours and 43 minutes into the YouTube program Politics and Prophecy—as an image displaying “Bloodlines of the Illuminati” is shown on screen—Robinson makes his declaration. “It is not just Black people,” Robinson, who is Black, said on the YouTube show. “It is a concentrated effort to, to, uh, to enslave everybody.”

”I just want REPEAL! When it comes to insurance/healthcare the federal government can kick rocks,” he wrote on Facebook in 2017. “Healthcare’ is neither a ‘right’ or a ‘privilege,’ it’s a RESPONSIBILITY that lies with the individual.”

Counted
Apr 28, 2023

A few pages back but the mention of "proper" flags makes me think of my time going to a Christian high school in my younger years. That stupid Christian flag was everywhere, and was never lower than the American one on the flagpoles or the walls of our classrooms(there was one in EVERY classroom).

Every time someone bitches about about Pride flags I think back to how much that flag was used as another way to try to condition us into believing that we were supposed to put Christianity first, and the US second. I remember going to Summer Bible Camps and having to pledge allegiance to it BEFORE we moved on to the American one. Some of these former classmates of mine who never left the fundie cult, prior to me removing them on social media, used to complain about pride flags without a hint of irony.

I'm sure we know which flags are "improper" in Trump and his followers minds, but it's funny to my how cultish right-wing and religious folks get about their flags and project that same cultlike devotion onto other people. No one's pledging allegiance to a Pride Flag before the American one every morning, but they're sure doing it with the Christian one in a few religious schools to this day.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Habba is a top attorney in the sense of notoriety due to the dipshit she roped herself into defending. There is nothing of substance available to award her that label due to being good at her job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Counted posted:

A few pages back but the mention of "proper" flags makes me think of my time going to a Christian high school in my younger years. That stupid Christian flag was everywhere, and was never lower than the American one on the flagpoles or the walls of our classrooms(there was one in EVERY classroom).

Every time someone bitches about about Pride flags I think back to how much that flag was used as another way to try to condition us into believing that we were supposed to put Christianity first, and the US second. I remember going to Summer Bible Camps and having to pledge allegiance to it BEFORE we moved on to the American one. Some of these former classmates of mine who never left the fundie cult, prior to me removing them on social media, used to complain about pride flags without a hint of irony.

I'm sure we know which flags are "improper" in Trump and his followers minds, but it's funny to my how cultish right-wing and religious folks get about their flags and project that same cultlike devotion onto other people. No one's pledging allegiance to a Pride Flag before the American one every morning, but they're sure doing it with the Christian one in a few religious schools to this day.

I went to religious school that at the start of every day did all 3 pledges