Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

0konner posted:

I guess Alex didn’t pay any attention to how Matt Taibbi had his falling out with musk too cause he would post direct links to his substack and elons all pissed about any links to other sites.

Sounds like Elon needs to begin letting Alex upload infowars directly to x, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Reporting on Twitter Beef has always been pathetic, and only moreso in2024.

Pennsylvanian fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Mar 3, 2024

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!
Took a second to read Dan's new Stackies post, and I was not disappointed.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Nice to know that Alex has been encouraging the harassment of innocent people since 2008

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

This Ron Paul arc should be deeply embarrassing to Alex, and I suspect it is

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Color Printer posted:

This Ron Paul arc should be deeply embarrassing to Alex, and I suspect it is

This would require Alex to be capable of experiencing shame, which he is not.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
He’s more status based. He cannot stand to be perceived as low status, even as a joke. Alex tried to make a self-effacing ‘little dick joke” once and had to stop a guest mid sentence three minutes later to let the audience know that his dick actually big.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Marsupial Ape posted:

He’s more status based. He cannot stand to be perceived as low status, even as a joke. Alex tried to make a self-effacing ‘little dick joke” once and had to stop a guest mid sentence three minutes later to let the audience know that his dick actually big.

Yeah, a person with a little dick is a Lesser, like a Criminal or an Illegal Immigrant or worst of all, a Liberal

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

He does that all the time. He's literally incapable of making a self-deprecating comment or admit a failing, or even something that just sounds like a weakness, without starting to walk it back almost immediately. I've always assumed it's part of the whole Narcissitic personality disorder thing he's got going on.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I have theory of comedy concerning dick jokes: the size of the joke teller’s dick is inversely related to how willing they are to say it’s small for a cheap laugh. By this logic, AJ has a baby dick and Mike Mitchell from The Doughboys is packin’ a ball pean hammer.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Whether or not he's capable of feeling shame, he's 100% not capable of feeling embarrassed. The man is well aware that he's capable of going viral just by saying outrageous things, and he's not afraid to appear completely unhinged in order to make that happen.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Froghammer posted:

Whether or not he's capable of feeling shame, he's 100% not capable of feeling embarrassed. The man is well aware that he's capable of going viral just by saying outrageous things, and he's not afraid to appear completely unhinged in order to make that happen.

I think he is capable of feeling embarrassed, it’s just that the things that he is embarrassed about is stuff like “not being viewed as successful” and “being humbled in court” and “being sued and told he is a Bad by the courts”. Not “doing bad things to the parents of murdered children” or “running a snake oil mail order company that preys on the foolish” or “selling hate as a day to day product”. Those don’t matter to him like they would to us.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Today's episode is proof that the only difference between Alex and the legions of angry dudes filming videos in their trucks is his studio. Alex ranting in his car is pathetic.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Maybe the reason he took a semi-reasonable take on that guy's obvious mental break is that, by route of driving a car at the time, Alex was temporarily sober?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I know the guy’s name is probably spelled “dew”, but I resolutely have kept my mental image of the infowars lackey being named Robby Doo.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

rotinaj posted:

I know the guy’s name is probably spelled “dew”, but I resolutely have kept my mental image of the infowars lackey being named Robby Doo.

I always hear his last name as a verb.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Pennsylvanian posted:

I always hear his last name as a verb.

Rob, Don’t.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Does Rob prepare for his depositions? Rob Don't

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Real out of body experience hearing Alex and Tucker talk about how liars and shows based on deception are evil.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Tucker calling people "pigs" is loving vile

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Froghammer posted:

Tucker calling people "pigs" is loving vile

ftfy

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

God, their fake laugh exchanges send a chill down my spine.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
He's a blueblood that thinks he's inherently better than everyone else around him and now that he doesn't have handlers he doesn't have to pretend otherwise anymore. He's a monster.

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

Grand Fromage posted:

Real out of body experience hearing Alex and Tucker talk about how liars and shows based on deception are evil.

Not only that, but going on about how Alex's refusal/inability to lie is like a superpower that makes him smarter and more insightful. No words.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
There’s something about Carlson that makes me physically uneasy. I can’t explain it but I feel like that sensation when you’re mere seconds from puking, but for the entire duration I hear his voice. Maybe I’m a demon and this is how it feels before a totally righteous and spiritually pure guy Tucker Carlson casts me out. But nonetheless, I hate him on a multitude of levels.

On a much brighter note, I’ve been saying “the loving dogs have loving papers” way more ever since Jordan said he was fostering westies like a week ago and mentioned their papers. Corny and super millennial as it may be, there’s definitely a Walter-Dude dynamic with Jordan and Dan, but in a totally nice way. My babysitter as a kid had a westie and they’re cute dogs. Did not know if it had papers.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
IMO the problem with Tucker is that he seems like at any second, he is gonna break and laugh and go “boy, that sure was a bunch of bullshit I just was saying, huh? Nobody except a real dummy would believe anything I said.”, but it never comes. He is so far along the scale of someone acting hyperbolic and purposefully obtuse that it cannot possibly be anything but a joke at this point, and yet he will not admit this is all a routine he is doing

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

His speaking style reminds me of Bobby Jindal's infamous State of the Union Response speech that tanked his presidential aspirations.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

teen witch posted:

There’s something about Carlson that makes me physically uneasy. I can’t explain it but I feel like that sensation when you’re mere seconds from puking, but for the entire duration I hear his voice.

Uncanny Valley.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Tucker Carlson a 50 year old prepubescent.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

When Alex mentioned Tyson switching to "all bug food" I thought for a moment Tucker was an heir to that company, but now I see it's Tuckers step mother who is rich from Swanson.

Also apparently Tuckums grew up in a divorced home with mom dropping off the map and Dad probably poisoning his brain with from childhood on. Seems probable given the strong divorced dad energy these fuckers all give off.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
There is something wrong inside Tuck'ems head with the way that forced, hello-fellow-humans-how-do-you-do-this-fine-day laughter sounded and he did it multiple times. I was genuinely unsure if it was actually happening and coming from what is attempting to pass itself off as a normal human being and not some kind of weird digitally created soundboard insert.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

There is something wrong inside Tuck'ems head with the way that forced, hello-fellow-humans-how-do-you-do-this-fine-day laughter sounded and he did it multiple times. I was genuinely unsure if it was actually happening and coming from what is attempting to pass itself off as a normal human being and not some kind of weird digitally created soundboard insert.

I just realized what his laugh reminds me of. He sounds like when actors do that "snobbish nobility laugh", especially from stuff set in the 1700/1800's Europe, but for real.

All he's missing is the powdered wig and a white handkerchief.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
https://x.com/DJDanarchy/status/1767915265545666873?s=20

He definitely understands how dangerous KF is to his brand.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Speaking of dangerous to Alex Jones’s brand:

https://youtu.be/rnLmKoHPGm0

Releases on March 26th, on Max

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

teen witch posted:

Speaking of dangerous to Alex Jones’s brand:

https://youtu.be/rnLmKoHPGm0

Releases on March 26th, on Max

Welp, there goes my spare free time as I get into the comments section.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

TerminalSaint posted:

https://x.com/DJDanarchy/status/1767915265545666873?s=20

He definitely understands how dangerous KF is to his brand.

I definitely don’t like glass tapping, either, but that is loving illuminating.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm at work so I can't watch the video, what is his response to the thrice?-weekly dunking on from Dan and Jordan?

I mean, I'm assuming he knows KF exists because one of them was brought in as an expert on Info Wars, but I'm curious to see how cagey he is about them.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Randalor posted:

I'm at work so I can't watch the video, what is his response to the thrice?-weekly dunking on from Dan and Jordan?

I mean, I'm assuming he knows KF exists because one of them was brought in as an expert on Info Wars, but I'm curious to see how cagey he is about them.

The second the caller says "I think it's time you acknowledge Knowledge Fight" Alex hangs up on him and moves on to the next caller in queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tree Dude posted:

The second the caller says "I think it's time you acknowledge Knowledge Fight" Alex hangs up on him and moves on to the next caller in queue.

He knows that the millisecond someone listens to a little of Dan and Jordan debunking Alex, he loses power over that person, even if they stay in the infowars sphere

They won’t trust him as fully as they do

He desperately wants to keep mention of them off his shows to avoid giving them any numbers lol