Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to have an opinion on every goddamn thing

And for that opinion to always be "I vehemently dislike this" on every goddamn thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Buce posted:

i keep losing track of what's woke and what isn't. it's a drat full time job

Oh I've sorted this out. Anything on the planet that conservatives find threatening to their ideals or otherwise isn't "straight white strict Bible-screeching Christian" is immediately "woke"

Replace "woke" with "scared." The people who now whine "woke" are scared. They're scared about the idea that their level of ignorant hatred might not be accepted everywhere.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Unrelenting tornadoes ripped through the state, and the Britts were in devastation’s path. “In that storm, the helplessness that you feel. Remembering your faith, remembering to rely on the Lord, we were praying. As the storm approached, we could feel it, your ears could feel it, you could hear it,” she recalls. The Britts home was destroyed, but her family was spared. They had friends who passed away in the storm that killed 64 people. It was weeks later while driving in the car with her daughter during the cleanup when her daughter asked Britt where Jesus was. It’s when she realized why her children had been so strong.

“I pulled over to the side of the road and I’m shaking, and I said, ‘Baby, did you see Jesus?’ She said, ‘Yes, Mama, he was with me and Roro during the ‘ro-nato,’ her version of tornado. And she said He’s been with me but He just left and I want Him to come back, ‘Mama tell him to come back.’ And it just clicked, here we thought we had done such a good job, we were singing, we were praying. But He was literally with us, and I think a lot of times we need the faith of a child, and she said very direct words ‘Mama, doesn’t God call you to do hard things?’ and I said, ‘Yes, sweetheart, yes he does.'”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just apply woke to random things and hold the magas you are stuck with in your life to these arbitrary standards. Oh, so you are going to eat Salisbury steak for dinner, huh? I guess if you wanna be woke, I'm not gonna stop you! Do you even read Ben Shapiro's newsletters?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

beepboop how does caloric input for live entertainment works.

e: also even if anti LGBT stuff are DOAing, FL still needs to be punished economically, no more conventions and mass gathering should be in FL anymore.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

I guess the other 64 people who got killed by that tornado just didn't pray hard enough.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wow, sounds like someone suffering from hallucinatory delusion

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

rotinaj posted:

Wow, sounds like someone suffering from hallucinatory delusion

The edibles were kicking in

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

A venue full of punch sport bros eating microwaved steaks and washing it down with fight milk sure is a mental picture/smell

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

It's nice that Jesus came and hung out with them during the storm, shame he ignored the cries of the 64 that died

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The edibles were kicking in

:byodame: THE DRUGS AREN'T WEARING OFF!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Just double fisting a $35 steak and a cup full of whey protein screaming GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean i dont think they are canibals but shits bleak in hati and has been for a while. obviously chuds are gonna chud.

I recommend not searching for it, but there is absolutely a cannibal gang in Haiti right now (and apparently is in control of a fairly large area) and there is footage of them tearing strips off of someone who is on fire and eating it.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Buce posted:

i keep losing track of what's woke and what isn't. it's a drat full time job

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Hey so I can't post the article link but what are people's thoughts on this unusual provision in the bond agreement that leaves Chubbs liable.

I hate it when my chubb is liable.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

*snaps exhaust stud* AGGHHH loving WOKES

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

A book full of "Dear Penthouse" letters to other Christofacists but instead of two hot coeds who were totally real and into you there's an actually real body count because God is good and compassionate.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Mar 11, 2024

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

In jr high at the fundie school I went to we had to read

Whenever I’m in doubt, I ask myself, ‘What would Jesus do?’ And then I realize, Jesus got crucified, so maybe his decision-making isn’t all that great.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Post ITT every time your chubb is liable :sad:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Speaking of woke

Kraken children’s film is woke because

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 11, 2024

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Speaking of woke

Ah yes, the 4 colours of the rainbow: yellow, an imperceptibly different shade of yellow, red and purple.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

quote:

‘Mama, doesn’t God call you to do hard things?’ and I said, ‘Yes, sweetheart, yes he does.'”
Big Ruthkanda vibes from this story.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Anyone have a link to the video showing Britt speaking normally and then flicking back and forth to her sotu rebuttal?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

:five:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

There is an indescribable joy when my posts get a PKMN edit

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

nine-gear crow posted:

Ah yes, the 4 colours of the rainbow: yellow, an imperceptibly different shade of yellow, red and purple.

the unicorn is making that rainbow look like a loser

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Locator posted:

I recommend not searching for it, but there is absolutely a cannibal gang in Haiti right now (and apparently is in control of a fairly large area) and there is footage of them tearing strips off of someone who is on fire and eating it.

yeah. Hati basicaly has no infastructure and while some areas

Speaking of woke

the future of bronies

but seriously, this shits so sad and nebulous.

"I told you dad, i reject human women, i only need mares and sometimes stallions now".

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anyone want nightmares?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Speaking of woke

what site is this?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i wonder if regressive bronys still think their team is good.

spoilers yes every token thinks theyre one of the good ones that wont get the bad end. also lol if Rs try to do another bud beer boycott, like sucks that Bud lost the game of chicken, rainbow capitalism sucks, but maybe other corps see the what the long term game is?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kazil posted:

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to have an opinion on every goddamn thing
the entire point is that it isn't.
*thing happens*
*kneejerk first off the top reaction*
fin
then simply alter and ignore reality so it fits your first knee jerk opinion

it's not tiring to do, it's why they can do three hour non-stop poiltical tirades without ever getting tired. it's why they're so hard to shut down.
do you have an opinion on a political topic? did you form it after hours of thought and research that not only altered your opinion but deepened it?
congratulation you just put in more work on a single topic than any of them do combined.
and the best part is you know it's the correct take because it was off the top of your head. pure and free from thought pollutants like "research" and "introspection"

the number one all time political comeback i hear is "no, it's not" or "yes, it is" because that's all they need: they just reassured themselves so you lose. your opinion is biased and guided by (newest bodeyman). theirs are fresh and off the top and require no work whatsoever.
like all the best stuff.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“It’s okay, kids, Jesus will protect us from the storm he sent to try to kill us.”
“Yaaaay!”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what site is this?

https://worthitorwoke.com

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

gah

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Oscar Wild posted:

Whenever I’m in doubt, I ask myself, ‘What would Jesus do?’ And then I realize, Jesus got crucified, so maybe his decision-making isn’t all that great.

Don't forget the moneychangers! Whipping rear end is an option!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Buce posted:

they should just put the beer and steak together in a blender -- make Fight Paste

FIGHT LIKE A CROW