Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Soul Glo posted:

if you’re willing to stand and smile for a picture with that shithead then you are already awful, hth

Eh, he’s said enough publicly that is good that I’d give Burrow the benefit of the doubt.

At first glance I just assumed he was talking to or sitting with Bosa or something and ended up in the picture that way. I’ve certainly ended up in pictures I didn’t really want to be in solely because it felt awkward to just move out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Man I loving hate Donald Trump and he should be in prison but if you're gonna flip out because a QB took a picture with him I feel like there are a lot of other things QBs do that you're ignoring and just being reactionary like you found out he's secretly a Nazi and it just comes off as pretty immature.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Burrow looks less into meeting Trump than Bosa does fwiw.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I regret reading the last couple pages and also Teee is welcome to drop crucial passes with another team if he so chooses

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

Burrow is managed by the same company that owns the UFC. He was probably contractually obligated to be there and smile for the cameras.

If I had Burrow money I would tell my management to gently caress itself

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals are trying to do with tee higgins what they did with jonah williams where they just completely ignore the player and go about their last season like nothing is going on. i'm sure the stonewall poo poo is already part of their rep and going to affect free agency in some capacity. bengals/ravens/steelers/browns 2025 super bowl champions. WOW okay so the most amazing thing just happened to me and I can't help but share it with the world. American Airlines instituted a new policy where you have to pay to take a carry-on onto the plane. Which is ridiculous but off topic. I consolidate my bags into one and they measure it and say it's just a little too big. They proceed to charge me $50, except they only take credit card, no cash. Since I just got back from Europe all my cards are being declined as Chase doesn't know I'm back. They tell me that I'm going to have to miss the flight and head back to the ticket counter to pay down there. I'm pleading, devastated after a long day of travel.

Then, this man walks up and says, "How much is it?" They tell him $50 and he says "I got it."

I'm astonished and tell him it's fine not to worry and he hands the lady his card as the American Airlines employees stand in silence shocked by this man's generosity. They swipe the card and he tells me to have a great flight and hop on board. I'm crying as I write this and as I board the flight. This man was an angel. I stop him as he's sitting in first class and try to give him my money but he just shook me off and told me to pay it forward. My heart is so happy. There are good people in this world. Be that person for someone because I know after this I sure will be. Update: It was NFL player Jermaine Gresham

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 11, 2024

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I too also love Jermaine Gresham, but that story happened several years ago (guessing you’re just reminding us though of how awesome Gresham is).

He was too good for the Cardinals (just in terms of being a good person).

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

CharlestheHammer posted:

The dolphins list to the superbowl champs while the the Bucs beat a dying team doesn’t seem really comparable

Color me shocked its fans of other AFC East teams that think the Dolphins should and will definitely pay Tua $50 mil a year.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

Burrow is managed by the same company that owns the UFC. He was probably contractually obligated to be there and smile for the cameras.

He probably likes watching people get punched in the face, hth op

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lmao try again.

Calling out stupid whining like yours is not exactly an endorsement for Trump.

And even if I did support Trump like some folks on this board do, you’d have no right to tell them to stop posting.

You didn't call out poo poo. All you did was get butthurt about someone making GBS threads on the guy who literally tried to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator.

Sorry to trigger you

We can talk about BBQ and make everything better again

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If you wanna argue about Trump go to D&D please

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Nodoze posted:

If you wanna argue about Trump go to D&D please

don't encourage self-harm

be better

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

I regret reading the last couple pages and also Teee is welcome to drop crucial passes with another team if he so chooses

I think you will find that, as per the thread title, if he is traded to New England he will be great and never drop passes and also we will hang out and eat ice cream sundaes together

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Do not even ask posted:

don't encourage self-harm

be better

I read that in Joey Swole's voice, good poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tony Pollard signed with the Titans.

I dont know if Pollard is cooked, honestly. Cowboys o-line didn't seem great at the run.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Shinjobi posted:

Tony Pollard signed with the Titans.

I dont know if Pollard is cooked, honestly. Cowboys o-line didn't seem great at the run.

https://x.com/sharpfootball/status/1767250213599666289?s=46

Pollard has back to back 1000 yard seasons and caught 55 passes last year. I like the signing considering that Tyjae Sharp is also good at football, Pollard doesn’t have to be the unimpeachable RB1.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pollard is best as a part of a 1-2 combo.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Swift can't catch a break

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39708765/sources-eagles-sign-ex-giants-rb-saquon-barkley-3-year-deal

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

kiimo posted:

Swift can't catch a break
Swift signed with the Bears.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol yeah saw it as soon as I left

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1767224661404709089?s=46&t=lsDoWNTuhOQoRWbL6s6fwA

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/status/1767269593272160316?s=20

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

it would be freeing to not watch any games next season

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Have people watched Zach play?

Like Darnold was bad but Zach is a whole tier of bad you don't even usually see in the NFL.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Like Darnold was bad but Zach is a whole tier of bad you don't even usually see in the NFL.

Sean Payton is hubris personified

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Zach Wilson would be a tremendous addition to the list

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Darnold gonna get spooked by the ghosts that inhabit the Denver airport before even taking a snap.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

It's like

But actually real wtf

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1767261025324134892

Wonder who will be under center for Minnesota now.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

You didn't call out poo poo. All you did was get butthurt about someone making GBS threads on the guy who literally tried to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator.

Sorry to trigger you

We can talk about BBQ and make everything better again

Lmao triggered says the man who has meltdowns whenever the big bad Trump is in pics or posted. We’re voting for the same guy in this election so stop whining about this. Basically Kiimo nailed my thoughts on this

quote:

Man I loving hate Donald Trump and he should be in prison but if you're gonna flip out because a QB took a picture with him I feel like there are a lot of other things QBs do that you're ignoring and just being reactionary like you found out he's secretly a Nazi and it just comes off as pretty immature.

This is the football sub. We don’t need constant posting about it ESPECIALLY in the offseason thread. Please.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 11, 2024

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Shut up about Trump god damnit

Either it to PM's or go to DND

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Quiet Feet posted:

Pretty sure they’re hoping to draft a QB and these are guys they’d bring in as potential backups or reclamation projects.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nodoze posted:

Thoughts on Zach Wilson to Denver?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

a neat cape posted:

My thoughts: lol

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Is Payton hitting the pills again?

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Nodoze posted:

It's the offseason and two well known football players took a picture with the man who, per the top headline on CNN right this second, said, "Hitler did some good things."

Now maybe it makes me immature to be disappointed in that, but it does seem worthy of comment.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zach Wilson has had so many chances I do not understand his value as a reclamation project. He's been like the worst QB to ever start double digit games ever, you'd be better off with most random day 3 draft picks.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Burrow is too busy shopping at old navy to follow politics

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Zach Wilson has had so many chances I do not understand his value as a reclamation project. He's been like the worst QB to ever start double digit games ever, you'd be better off with most random day 3 draft picks.
This is Kenny Pickett erasure!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Jivesauce posted:

Now maybe it makes me immature to be disappointed in that, but it does seem worthy of comment.

the problem is not the relevance, the problem is that it's all-consuming and annoying and i don't want to hear about it anymore

i am very happy with the bucs resigning their key players and i would like them to make a splash before the draft, thank's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Barring the four whole snaps Rodgers played, who's been the best Jets QB of the past ten or so years? Geno? Fitzpatrick? ...Sanchez?