Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Haha, trans people, am I right?

I apologize. I'll do better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I wasn't aware dudes can't be chaste...

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mr Teatime posted:

Strong suspicion that the kilts are good workwear actually crew may be fixing printers rather than roads.

That should be fun when they have to crawl under a desk to fish out a printer cable.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
edit: forgot to quote but re: cop emails and dot gov etc from pages ago.

i know a guy that has “discovery at major webmail provider dot com” because it is his name. he gets legal discovery documents all the time. also people mad about their discover card and discovery channel. people are morons.

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Mar 11, 2024

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i know a guy that has “discovery at major webmail provider dot com” because it is his name. he gets legal discovery documents all the time. also people mad about their discover card and discovery channel. people are morons.

lol pwnd

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
Something from r/Ask, which seems like it's just a general advice subreddit.

So my girlfriend wants to install a "piss drawer" Is this as bad as I think it is?

quote:

So my girlfriend soon will be moving into a new house. The bathroom is downstairs and across a couple rooms. Her idea on how to fix this is to install a "piss drawer" what this is is a drawer in which there is a basin to piss into, a tube going into a bottle that can be removed to later be decanted into the actual toilet. A future idea of a "piss cuboard" for extra room. This isn't okay right? No matter how much it is cleaned this isn't an option right?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I can't believe Steve shat in my piss drawer

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
A piss cupboard is just a water closet. Put a toilet in there, european style

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SpaceViking posted:

So "my girlfriend" wants to install a "piss drawer" Is this as bad as I think it is?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm asking for my girlfriend.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SpaceViking posted:

So my girlfriend wants to install a "piss drawer" Is this as bad as I think it is?

what? on earth?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
That's just a fetish post, right

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
The Aristocrats!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

I'm asking for my girlfriend.

You wouldn't know her, she pees at another school

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Mr Teatime posted:

Strong suspicion that the kilts are good workwear actually crew may be fixing printers rather than roads.

Yeah, I mostly wear workwear type stuff for my job and I can’t even imagine wearing a skirt. Long pants actually keep you cooler too if you’re out all day in the sun, so kilts/skirts don’t even have that going for them.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Basically a commode or closing chamber pot, which people with mobility issues do still use. A little unusual, but so long as it's not a weird DIY job, nothing actually wrong with it. Not sure where the 'drawer' comes in though, that seems awkward to plumb, far better off using a lid.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

SpaceViking posted:

Sooooo..... like a chamber pot?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DemoneeHo posted:

Parents are insane, yadda yadda yadda.

But Water as a name makes me lol. Why not pick a perfectly good name like Kairi or Aqua instead?

Akwa

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SpaceViking posted:

i 33m am building a garderobe out the bedroom window of my 4th floor walkup apartment so i can just poo poo out the window onto the sidewalk below. now my neighbor is mad because my morning BM coincides with his daily coffee run so i have done gone shitted on him a few times MAYBE. aita??

Pantaloon Pontiff
Jun 25, 2023

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i 33m am building a garderobe out the bedroom window of my 4th floor walkup apartment so i can just poo poo out the window onto the sidewalk below. now my neighbor is mad because my morning BM coincides with his daily coffee run so i have done gone shitted on him a few times MAYBE. aita??

I think this could be solved if you hire a German to add a poop shelf to the arrangement.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I’m tickled by the desperation of running to Reddit to stop their partner from doing something.

“Reddit, please tell my girlfriend this is gross, right? It’s deranged? Please convince my honey she is having a momentary lapse in sanity!”

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
AITA for wanting my girlfriend to listen to nature?

quote:

I 19m have been dating my girlfriend 20f for 6 and a half months now and we were talking about the future earlier today and I think I misworded my thoughts and now she’s not responding to my messages.

Me and my girlfriend both go to the same university but live in different states. I called her around noon to check in and we were talking like usual until she made a joke about how cute our kids are going to look. She’s not pregnant to be clear.

I made an off handed comment about how she’s going to have to have kids before 30 because after that the rate birth defects double and I didn’t want to have to deal with that. My girlfriend asked me what I meant and I clarified I wanted to have healthy kids and believed having kids before her biological clock runs out at 25 would be more ideal. She laughed and then asked if I was serious. This led to a fight in which something were said that I regret and she hung up.

Now she’s not responding to me and I’m thinking of apologizing just to stop the silence.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

AKA Pseudonym posted:

lol 19 year old worried about the decrepit old 25 year olds

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

yeesh, I thought "listen to nature" was going to be about her wearing her goddamn airpods while out on a hike

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ah, a guy who's going to have a child who isn't perfect and bin them immediately. What a catch.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jesus loving christ :dogstare:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Impossible to guess what this story actually ends up being about just by reading the title

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

AKA Pseudonym posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APBr238z1rs

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Ah, a guy who's going to have a child who isn't perfect and bin them immediately. What a catch.

Just gotta keep rerolling until you get a good one. After 25 the legendary drop chance really drops, so gotta get as many as you can!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Grey Cat posted:

Jesus loving christ :dogstare:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Deified Data posted:

Impossible to guess what this story actually ends up being about just by reading the title

I genuinely thought it was going to be "stop gaming, touch grass".

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Kinda feel like there's a lot hiding behind this line

quote:

This led to a fight in which something were said that I regret and she hung up.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Elfface posted:

Basically a commode or closing chamber pot, which people with mobility issues do still use. A little unusual, but so long as it's not a weird DIY job, nothing actually wrong with it. Not sure where the 'drawer' comes in though, that seems awkward to plumb, far better off using a lid.

If I recall, in the Victorian era there would indeed be a disguised chamberpot drawer with a seat for night use by women. No plumbing involved.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

lol 19 year old worried about the decrepit old 25 year olds

He has no idea how women's bodies work. She should have screwed with him and told him he'd be shooting blanks by 25.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Clark Nova posted:

yeesh, I thought "listen to nature" was going to be about her wearing her goddamn airpods while out on a hike

You're not alone, I was thinking the same!

I wanna know what was said that OP regrets but won't share with the class. Don't tease us with "then I said something horrible" and not share!

E: yeah Maroon Hawk knows what I'm saying

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

AITA for surprising my neighbor with a tribute to her recently deceased mom?

quote:

Hey girls, guys, and waffle fries, I'm Kate (f, 24). One of my favorite richtivities is using projectors to make my house look more different. I obviously don't know how to do it myself, but what you need to know is that my house is always glowing in different colors, or looking like it's falling apart when it's not, or showing FNAF and The Unknown jumpscares on the doors and windows, etcetera etc. My neighbor Megan lives right across from me and henceforth sees my flashing house on a daily bassist right through her windows. She has repeatedly told me that she can't sleep because of the lights and their associated noises blasted on loop, and though I have never ever made an effort to change my ways, I decided that now was the perfect time to use my hobby in a way that would make her less upsettable. Megan's mom recently died (do NOT ask how), and to my surprise I was invited to the burial. Me and Megan aren't really friends, so I knew it wouldn't be my place to show up, but since she did have the audacity to invite me, I decided it'd be more appropriate to do something different. While Megan and her family and real friends weeped and dug or whatever you do at a berrial, I was setting up a projector outside Megan's lawhouse. I'm sure everybody at the burial was wondering "Where is Kate?" but unlike the late royal, I wasn't getting a BBL. I was going to make it so her house projected a giant image of Megan's mom Marjorie on the entire house and a hologram of Marjorie on the garage door. If I didn't know better, I'd think the hologram were Marjorie still around. I and my team of serfs got this done promptly, and all that was left to do was Megan to see her house and begin crying because there is also good. But no! When Megan got home, she started crying harder (she was already crying), and in a very upset way. She stormed to my house and told me to remove the projector and hologram as they were entirely unwarranted. Unwarranted? She invited me to her mom's burial! Now she was lying on her dead mama's burial day just to continue her petty one-sided beef with my favorite hobby. AITA? Get out.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i hate kate more with every sentence

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mx. posted:

i hate kate more with every sentence

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
It's like every sentence was crafted to be irritating, it's remarkable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty credulous and don't think a lot of these are fake but that one has to be

there's no way