Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
What are we drilling (baby, drilling) and why. Our oil production and exports are at record highs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Almost Smart posted:

What are we drilling (baby, drilling) and why. Our oil production and exports are at record highs.

Yeah but there is some unspoiled land out there that hasn't been exploited yet, you know Republicans can't stand that.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

kazil posted:

Is there a master list of everything these dumb dumbs want to abolish?

FBI
ATF
TSA
DOJ
Post Office
Department of Education
Department of Health and Human Services
CDC
Disney
Budweiser
Super Bowl
Taylor Swift
Sex with women

Just say Democracy and a return to a worse form of Feudalism where the lord isnt required to take care of his peasants, but still pays protection money

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

They looked a lot more similar before I paid attention and started editing them, but something about the Blasphemous' Penitent One reminds me of donald

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-hur-trump-special-counsel-b2510944.html

quote:

Instead of appearing as a DOJ employee who is bound by the ethical guidelines which govern the behaviour of federal prosecutors, he will appear as a private citizen with no constraints on his testimony.

loving quality people

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

So much piss. Is that what "Loomer Unleashed" means?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

great job merrick garland. wouldn't want anyone thinking you weren't impartial..

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So more info came out about the Katie Britt cartel story

It happened during Bush presidency
It was not a cartel involved crime
It occurred in Mexico, not at the border

This more evidence of how Obama BAD!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

So much piss. Is that what "Loomer Unleashed" means?

It means Laura is out there on a rampage Loomering random people like a spree killer and she cannot be stopped.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nine-gear crow posted:

It means Laura is out there on a rampage Loomering random people like a spree killer and she cannot be stopped.

there's a game about this, it's called "shotgun roulette"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Joe Biden wins re-election in landslide: why this is bad news for Joe Biden

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Machai posted:

Joe Biden wins re-election in landslide: why this is bad news for Joe Biden

Best one that is real

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I really can't wait for 60 RNC staffers to be fired AND accused of being part of an anti Trump sleeper cell.

spoiler:

they'll still vote for him

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

RED DUMB! RED DUMB!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

THIS SUMMER

"I've got big tits"

PREPARE YOURSELF

"and an Ashkenazi IQ"

FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE IN FEAR

"please break my handcuffs I need to pee really bad"

PREPARE TO GET LOOMERED

"vote trump!"

THE LOOMING

Rated PG-13

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Baba Maga

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Stoatbringer posted:

Use a cinnamon stick and star anise in the butter while you’re cooking the apple.

Cat Hassler posted:

Use Granny Smiths

These are the doggone important and useful conversations we all need to have.

My
Apples
Gonna
Amaze

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

LordSloth posted:

They looked a lot more similar before I paid attention and started editing them, but something about the Blasphemous' Penitent One reminds me of donald

dont insult the Penitent One like that.

They killed (a false) god. twice.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I really hope that New York Judge tells the Defense to gently caress off with their presidential immunity stay claim.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:trumppop:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I saw the original scene as a tiny tiny little kid and it freaked me the gently caress out. I'm 40 now and that picture is giving me way more psychological damage

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm having the worst day and to top it all off I'm getting Loomered like a noob! :argh:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

poisonpill posted:

THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

The drugs are kicking back in.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scags McDouglas posted:

I saw the original scene as a tiny tiny little kid and it freaked me the gently caress out. I'm 40 now and that picture is giving me way more psychological damage

im glad i could help

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Look, I know that drugs have been decriminalized in my state but this image is proving troublesome to my brain.

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Counted posted:

I'd like to tell you that there's some stable, flat line we can trace towards having these fuckers outside of office and a shift left in politics but the truth is there's so much that can happen in a given year that I think saying so is dishonest.

I'm not going to minimize it either, they're doing a lot of damage while this long-term shift bears itself out. I've had to uproot my life twice already. I'm hoping, since the state I live in now trends blue unlike the last two, I'll never have to do so again. I've already experienced what people like myself who still live in Florida, Oklahoma and the like grapple with in terms of day-to-day uncertainty and anxiety because their state legislatures are infested by MAGA, Q, Moms of Liberty and whatever-the-gently caress and wouldn't wish that on anyone. It was god loving awful. You think you're okay and your daily life will continue unimpeded until...suddenly you wonder if doing X or Y now will mean problems for yourself from the state later.

All the laws these dipshits are passing in state legislatures are definitely aimed at eliminating the voice of whatever X or Y outgroup they're fixated on at a given moment. It's the same playbook as it has been for a very long time, the tactics are just different during the online age. If we want to make sure these crazy nutjobs are diminished in power every year, we need to look out for everyone in these outgroups so their voices are preserved and provide mutual aid. Winning the argument won't get them out, it is unfortunately a battle happening via erosion as your own mention of persistent action makes clear. Every voice kept alive in spite of their laws, their attempts at intimidation, their culture war bullshit matters in this long-term struggle for progress in political spaces.

Demographics aren't destiny, but as long as the people they hate stick around and have spaces they're heard in, they'll be losing in their own minds regardless. That's why so many of them LOSE THEIR poo poo over things like Target pride merch, they know it's a sign they're losing and they hate losing. The more people who are members of those outgroups kept alive in spite of them by mutual aid, volunteerism, activism or whatever, the more likely they'll lash out and scare away voters as time goes on. It's the best shot we have, along with taking to the streets if necessary, in my personal opinion.

...FWIW, stated sincerely, and cognisant of what many here think are "demographics" ...I am one of those that many here describe as an "olds". My small circle of social media friends are mostly former co-workers, old college and high school friends, an ex-wife and her spouse and a scattered dysfunctional family that lives across the US. We are all in our 60s and 70s, and span the spectrum of race and gender preference. Most of us have been registered Independents for decades, and have voted for candidates of both parties. Some of us have children who are LGBT, and those of us who are straight parents embrace their choice without exception. Every female of my group is adamantly pro-choice, and some are very involved with promoting reproductive rights. Most of us are native Californians and know that the hysteria over the "Immigration Crisis" is extremely overstated but not unwarranted. And with the exception of only a few, we all hate Donald Trump. Viciously. Recently an avid 2A type of our group who believes in background checks expressed the willingness to find a new home for a 30.06 round that he no longer has use for. I am aware that there are others in my age group who support DJT, but my little unscientific slice of the demographic pie says that Trump Is hosed. Big Time.

ob21 fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 12, 2024

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm having the worst day and to top it all off I'm getting Loomered like a noob! :argh:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

*opens notebook and pulls out pencil*

"Ok, this person is the good bad ugly stupid idiot. Noted."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Almost Smart posted:

Drill make gas price go down !!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dude would be lucky to be Tuco

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The movie isn't called that dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

This shirt, it triggers me. I've been triggered.